Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Cassandra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Mori ducked quickly as the wad got blown at Hassan instead.

The rune was on the birds chest, a rune for thunder and the storms nature caused.
Hassan flinched as the wad struck his chest, the trajectory off just enough it managed to avoid his face or his eye. Thank the gods. He attacked Morlia with a chop aimed for his chest. That bounty was good for dead or alive.

Murat found the runes and traced his handover them. "What's next, Cassandra?"

Cass muttered some words, her eyes glowing, and the rune flashes. The statue comes to life as a giant thunderbird screeched loudly, spreading it's wings of lighting and rain. It looked at Cass and Murat sternly, watching their every move as if it was waiting for them to say something.

Morlia caught the chop harshly with his falchion, then smirked. He proceeded to counter it with a swing at Hassans arm, moving like the winds whipping around the group as the skies started to thunder loudly.
Murat didn't have the first clue what to say. But he half bowed to it, thinking respect might help. "Great Thunderbird, please excuse our interruption..." he glanced at Cassandra, hoping she had a better idea of what to say.

Hassan disengaged and stepped out of the way of the falchion, drawing a dagger with his free hand. "You wanna play rough? Fine." He whistled sharply and the sound of a camel braaying could be heard just barely over the wind.

''We need your help.'' Cass told it. ''Morlia.'' Was all she said next.

The bird screeched loudly, ear-splittengly loud to anything not human.

Cass pinned her ears back, cringing.

Mori bent over in sheer agony from the screech, screaming and covering their ears as the wind stops.
The camels outside bucked and braaay-ed in pain. Jasafar stomped his hooves in the sand, as Hassan watched first in surprise and then quickly took advantage of the situation.

He brought the pommel of his sword down on Morlia's skull--to knock him out.

Morlia is hit hard and fell to the ground with a gasp. He went limp, skull starting to bruised as he was knocked out with ease.

The giant bird blew the boulder away and flew out, vanishing in the clouds.

Cass ran out in joy, purring.
"Perfect timing," Murat agreed, racing after Cassandra and meeting Jasafar half-way as the camel seemed intent to double check that his rider was in one piece. "Good boy, Jas," Murat said, eliciting a camel churrr of happiness.

Hassan looked down at the unconscious Morlia and then kicked the falchion free of his grip before kneeling down to tie the fox-man's ankles together and bind his wrists behind his back. For good measure, he ran an additional piece of rope between the wrist and ankle ropes so that Morlia couldn't raise his hands much higher than his waist.

Mor was out cold, and didn't budge while Hassan worked.

Cass looked over at the two. ''What happened,, Hassan? Did Mor try attacking you after we got trapped? We found the giant bird, and surely you heard it.''
Hassan looked up and then shook his head. "I didn't hear anything, but Mor suddenly freaked out and I knocked him out." And tied him up. He lifted the fox-man onto his camel. "There, that'll hold him until we can collect on the bounty. I didn't kill him."

Murat grinned. "I didn't think you did, not by the way you bound him. What about his falchion?"

Hassan went to retrieve the weapon.

As Hassan grabbed the falchion is caused him to partial amnesia that wouldn't go away until he dropped it.

''Well, that bird we found screeched so loud I don't get how you didn't hear it..'' Cass inquired. ''Morila musta heard it too if he freaked out. His head looks really bruised up..''
Hassan looked down at the falchion in his hands and then blinked to look back at Murat and the sand lioness.

"Murat!"

Murat looked up just as Hassan tackled him, or rather shoved him away from Cassandra. "Stay back! I'll take care of her!"

Hassan squared off against, Cassandra, falchion bared.

Cass hisses. ''Hassan! It's me, Cassandra! Why are you fighting me?!'' She growled, then tries to knock the falchion out of his hands quickly with her paws.
"Hassan! It's just Cassandra!" Murat yelled, but he saw what Cassandra was trying to do. "It's the falchion, isn't it?"

Hassan's grip was far too tight to allow the lioness to knock it free with a swipe. "She's a lion! Murat." He swings again, for Cassandra, but Murat throws himself in the way, blocking with his scimitar.

"Stop this, Hassan!"

Cass growls and a sand scorpian stings Hassans hand with a parayzing jab that wasn't deadly. Just enough to sting his hand and paralyze it,
Hassan yelped and lost hold of the falchion with one hand. Murat attacked with a flurry of blows and heard Hassan yell as the falchion flew out of his grasp and hit he sand. Murat didn't finish until Hassan tripped and fell onto his butt in the sand, bringing the sword to Hassan's neck.

"Do you yield?" Murat asked, his voice and eyes deadly serious.

Hassan blinked, flexing--or attempting to--his paralyzed hand. He looked up at Murat and he shook his head. "What? I mean yes, I yield. What happened?"

''You attacked us after you picked up the falchion!'' Cass sneered, fur frizzed out and a cut on her face bleeding. ''What got into you to attack me?!''
Hassan seemed to realize that Murat's sword hadn't lowered from his throat. "Oh... I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." He scratched the back of his head. "The last thing I remember is reaching for the falchion--where is it?"

He started to get up, but Murat cut off his path. "Just, stay there for a moment, Hassan. You were stung by a scorpion. And the falchion shouldn't be touched."

''It was a sand scorpian, and it just paralyzed yyour hand for safety. You scratched my face with that..Thing of a falchion that made you forget me.''
Hassan leaned forward to get a better look at Cass's face and winced. "I'm really sorry; I don't know what got into me."

Murat scowled. "Well, let's just leave the falchion alone, or bury it. Do you remember knocking out Morlia?"

Hassan looked over at his camel, with the bound prisoner. "Yeah, I remember that. He attacked me first. And sealed you guys in the temple."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus