Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Morlia Artiran (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The ball hit his nose, and he looked at camel with a feirce gaze. ''You monsters...Killed my falchion...'' He sneered, and then seems to vanish as a giant jet stream surrounds the birds.

Cass growled. ''What are those swarms doing?''
"I have no idea," Murat said and then whistled for Jasafar. "But I think now is probably a good idea for us to get moving."

Jasafar turned and ran for Murat, slowing to a halt long enough for Hassan to offer cupped hands to Murat's boots and toss him into the saddle.

Hassan's camel had returned by that point, and Hassan scrambled up the camel's side. "I think the farther we go from here the better."

Mori howled at the jet stream charges at the group rather quickly. The sands stirring up revealed a giant bird of wind.

Cass yelped, and started to run away from it.

rolled 1d2 and got 2
1. Bird scatter swarm with its wings. 2. Swarm weakens the giant wind bird so it goes slow.

Murat and Hassan both change course, angling away from it and then as one, grab for their lances.

"Morlia? We've had enough. Stop this at once or we will slay you!" Hassan yelled.

''You killed my falchion!'' As he ordered the swarm to attack the group as he pulled out his spear and charged at the group while riding the wind bird.
"We wouldn't have if it hadn't attacked us first!" Murat yelled.

And then he and Hassan were bearing down on Morlia with their lances readied.

rolled 1d4 and got 4
1. Hassan hits. 2. Murat hits. 3. Morlia hits. 4. They all miss.

(Faaiillluree XD)

Morlia missed badly, overshooting both of them at such a speed they'd also miss him. He snorts, the bird flying back around to charge once more.
Murat and Hassan turn their steeds around. The camels are braaying like mad, they want to fight.

Murat and Hassan level their lances yet again.

rolled 1d4 and got 2
1. Hassan hits. 2. Murat hits. 3. Morlia hits. 4. They all miss.

Murat hits him and he falls off and onto the ground, yelping and clutching his side as the bird goes tumbling into the sands.
Hassan sees the strike and he's already turning his camel around. Leveling the lance at Morlia's chest as he draws closer.

"Do you surrender now? Or do we need to kill you?"

Surprised by the hit and Murat let up on the lance enough that it didn't skewer his target. But there's a bit of blood on the tip. Well, the guy was going to have bruises anyway...and he turned Jasafar around to head back, glancing for Cassandra as he did so. He'd lost track of her briefly.

Mori hisses weakly, bleeding a bit and spat a ball of fire at Murat quickly.

Cass was covered in sand, and couldn't be seen.
Hassan saw the fire ball and yelled, "Murat!"

Murat didn't see the fire until he felt a burning sensation against his arm. With a yelp, he turned and tried to put the flame out. Jasafar, beneath him, freaked and started to run. Between the two combinations, Murat ended up toppling over the saddle and hit the sand.

"Murat!" Hassan yelled.

Morlia staggered to his feet, and pulled out the spear hidden at his feet and aimed it at the two with a growl. ''You two will never kill me, for I will burn you in my fury before you get close eno-''

Cass tackled him at full speed, pinning him to the ground as Turrents the water sand lion rushed over to Murat.
Murat looked up when he heard Morlia's threat, and saw Cassandra tackle him out of nowhere. But then he saw Turrents and can't help but take a step back, lance once again pointed haphazardly at the lion.

"Friend or foe?" he asked, even as Hassan looks torn between not knowing who to help.

Turrents snorts. ''If your burning hot I can cool you off.'' She answered.

Mori snarls and attacks Cass by stabbing her ear through. Cass yowled and clamped onto Moris throat hard then let go and ran back to Murat, part of her ear missing. Mori clutched his throat, choking on sand.
"Please, douse it." Murat said, lowering the lance and turning to show his scorched tunic and blistered skin underneath it from where the fireball hit.

Hassan has had enough of Morlia. He ran him through with his sword, just for good measure, and then ran over to Murat. "Murat, please tell me you're okay!"

Mori gargled then fell limp in the sands, blood soaking it.

Turrents used her wings to soak Murats blistering skin as Cass winced at hearing Mori choke. She whimpers and nuzzles Murats unhurt arm worridely.
Murat gently stroked Cass' head, seeing her notched ear. "Cass, what happened?" A sigh of relief escaped him as the water cooled his overheated arm. "Thank you, water lion. That feels great."
Cassandra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Morlia speared my ear before I choked him. Hassan finished him off, though. That fireball proves all too well that Mori isn't the knight you used to know, I guess. How'd he know you..?'' Cass whined, the ear tip loosely bleeding.

Turrents nods, moving her wings away as the water heals the burns.
Murat sighed and gingerly felt the burn. It seemed almost healed thanks to the lion. "How did we know each other?" His gazed flickered over to the corpse of Morlia. At least, he assumed the guy was dead.

"He was a family friend. He taught me the fighting arts and got me interested in the Arabian Knights. I never thought I'd become one; I probably wouldn't have without his encouragement. It's too bad that he had to become like...this."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus