Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Cassandra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Well, if he attacks we could turn him in for attacking you and Hassan.''
Murat nodded. "That would work. But that would assume we live through the attack. Although, Jasafar, I think, would probably help in that case."

The camel lowered his head for a quick scratch by Murat.. Hassan just mumbled something under his breath.

Cass looks at Hassan, and Mori stops at a huge temple. ''There.'' They sneered.
Murat looked up at the temple, his eyes widening. "Wow," he said. "Ours look pitiful in comparison."

Jasafar continued to walk straight past Murat and up to Morlia, however, where he stopped and lowered his head to Morlia's eye-level. One large camel eye looked directly at Morlia, as though sizing the man up, and then he "braaaaaa"-ed again with emphasis.

Murat winced and Hassan cursed at the noise.
Morlia Artiran (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Mori growled lowly, ears pinned back harshly as he stared back at the camel. ''What do you want?'' He hissed, tensing up as it braah'd loudly.
Jasafar waited another moment, as though contemplating whether or not to spit, and then finally resumed chewing his cud, still watching Morlia.

Murat bit back a laugh. "I'm not sure what he's trying to get at, but I think he's trying to see if you mean us harm."

''Whatever. Go into the temple.''
Murat nodded. "Fine. Cass, you wanna join me? Hassan, do you mind keeping an eye out for Thunderbirds?"

Hassan's lips twisted into a half-hearted smile. "Sure, Murat. Want me to warn you if I see a sandstorm coming, too?"

Murat grinned. "That would be great. Though I think the temple would be safer if that were the case."

Cass headed over to Murat nervously.

Mori grumbles, moving his hand over the falchion lightly but not grabbing it.
Hassan turned to look at Morlia with an almost-smile. "Guess you and I have sand-watching duties today. Ah well, can't win them all."

Murat waited for Cassandra to catch up and then entered the temple. "Don't worry, Hassan will guard our backs."

Morlia just hissed, the rune on his hind leg starting to glow as the winds picked up lightly and he snirked.

A large boulder of sand fell on the entrance once Cass and Murat were inside the temple.
Hassan had his scimitar drawn and at Morlia's throat. "What do you think you're doing?" he demanded. "Murat and Cassandra are in there!"

Mor just cackled, and swiped his falchion into Hassans blade. ''So? Cass can control sand. Surely she can free her and her friend.'' He laughed, tail flicking to the left as a hard gust of wind blew at Hassan from the east. ''Your out here, and unable to help.'' He added, cackling loudly and endlessly.

Cass yowled, and looks back, ears pinned back to her head.
Murat turned as soon as the sand had closed them in, but he didn't look at it for long. "Let's go, Cass!" he barked, heading further into the temple. "The sooner we get what we came here for, the sooner we can head back to help Hassan."

Although he figured Hassan could protect himself well enough.

Cass nodded and ran after Murat quickly. ''Mori tricked us!'' She hissed. ''He trapped is in here!''
Murat grinned. "We're not trapped. You have the ability to move sand, remember? And Hassan knows that."

Outside the temple, Hassan stepped back from Morlia. "Why did you bring us this far if you were planning on killing us?"

''Well, yea..'' Cass said, grinning.

Mori laughed. ''I have my reasons. What will you do about it?''
"Well," Hassan said, dropping the blade of his sword a little, "for one thing you've only raised my suspicions that you were never to be trusted. For another, your reward is going to fetch me a nice camel. Or a sword. Then again, your falchion would make a nice present all on its own."

Murat hurried and eventually they came to the center of the temple. "Right, now, where would it be..."

''You wouldn't dare turn me in!'' Mor snarled, and gust of wind blows harshly.

Cass ran in deeper, until she arrived at a statue of a thunderbird. ''Murat!''
"Oh good! Thanks Cassandra!" He began to scour the statue, looking for the rune on the thunderbird.

Hassan laughed as the wind picked up. "You really think a little wind is going to scare me away?"

Jasafar pawed at the pile of sand separating him from his knight and then turned, upset, at Morlia and spat a wad of camel cud at him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sandy travels (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus