Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat Now (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro nodded. "I doubt you've seen a little girl fighting a man twice her size." She did not mean to let that slip but it was already out, no way to take it back. She only hoped that he wouldn't find the most updated of her strenght tests, where the last one was in Russia, also the place that she was chooked to death by a Russian murderer but somehow lived and killed him swiftly.
"You're kidding," he said flatly. "There's no way--" he cut himself off. He winced and braced himself for the answer. "Don't tell me that was the successful project."

Kuro sighed. "Truly I dunno, but that is what I was forced to do for the strenght tests. That's how I know that I am stronger than I seem. It was something my master sucessed in since he wanted people to think of me as someone weak and an easy kill, to confuse and twist people I guess." She looked down, hating that she didn't leave her master sooner, she believed that she could have saved so many lives that fell vicitum to the power her master had over her.
Eric gently patted her hand. "Hey, you can't blame yourself for anything that has happened. You were only defending yourself. And you were young. Too young to know any better."

Really the more he learned the more it firmed his resolve to go smack some sense into this Dr Sakuranbo man who wasn't even worthy of the title "doctor".

Kuro nodded. "I guess the best thing I've done so far is leave his labtory. Before more chaos could have happened." She knew that she was hated in many different countries for the reason of her masters 'strenght' tests.
Eric nodded. "It was a good thing, but it couldn't have been easy. Have you had any help along the way?"

Kuro shook her head. "No, I've been on my own." She had always had truble trusting anyone and given her temper she had believed it was best she lived on her own.
He'd rather suspected as much. "How do you provide for yourself? Or do you?"

"I hunt. It comes naturally to me. As it would to an animal." Kuro looked up at him and shrugged. "How else could I provide for myself?"
"Oh, I didn't know if, like, you stole food from places or needed money..." he felt embarrassed now by his assumption. "If you need money though, I have some set away for an emergency. You need it more than I do."

Kuro waved her hand to dimiss that idea. "I'm alright, you don't need to worry." She gave a resuring smile.
Eric nodded but didn't look convinced. "It's an offer if you ever need it."

Kuro nodded and grabbed the card that Dr. Eric gave her that she left on the table. "Alright."
"Is there anything else I can do for you before we part ways?" Eric asked her. Tungsten rubbed his head against Kuro's hand before climbing up Eric's arm to rest on his shoulder.

Kuro thought for a moment and shook her head. "I should be find, once I'm eighteen I'll need your help to fitting into the daily life around here."
Eric nodded. "Alright, I'll help you then. You have my card, my number, and my work address until then. It's only a few days away, anyway. You'll be fine."

Kuro nodded. "Alright, then I'll be off. Wish me luck." She called as she walked out of the area and searched through her thoughs as to where her camp site was at.
Eric sighed as he watched her leave. "Well, Tungsten. I guess...hey! Where do you think you're going?"

Tungsten scrambled down Eric's labcoat so quickly he nearly fell. Once he reached the ground, he sprinted after Kuro, following after her.

Eric sighed. "Traitor," he muttered. But he knew Tungsten would find his way home again.

Kuro was deep in though when she was taken off gruad by Tungsten. She knelt down and stuck out her arm, letting him crawl up it. "You really have no lolaty in you, do you?" She sighed, thinking it couldn't harm in the daytime to have him around, as long as he went back to Dr. Eric before night settled and his glow gets her in trouble. She soon found the outscrets of the town where trees grew and not long found her camp site. As she had supected it was in ruins from who knows what. She was surprised to see not much was stolen, besides what food she had left which was a months supplies that for her could've been two months if she screthed it good enough. Her backpack was hardly touched which meant nothing in there was probly not stolen. Her blanket was still there as well.
Tungsten happily ran up to perch up on Kuro's shoulder. When they reached the campsite though, he seemed to prick his ears up and look around. He gently, carefully, scrambled down her to the ground where he began sniffing around.

He scampered over to the backpack to nose around before his fur fluffed out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat Now (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus