Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat Now (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro started the gather up what she could of her belonging, or at least what was left. She grabbed her backpack and searched through it to make sure all her medical supplies, and everything else was there. "Alright, Tungsten, you should probly go back to Dr. Eric since I'll be heading north and I move fast so I'll be out of the state limits within the hour. Okay?"
Tungsten squeaked his reply, and then began to head back towards Eric, who was at work in his lab.

Kuro watched Tungsten leave to make sure he wouldn't end up dead, which she thought he wouldn't. She hitched her backpack up onto her shoulders and headed north. She was already about ten or tweny miles away where she was perivously when she felt a chill run down her spine, which was never a good thing.
Eric looked up when he heard something skitter down into his lab and then smiled when he saw a familiar glow.

"It's about time, Tungsten. I was worried, you know."

The rat chattered and climbed his way up to Eric's shoulder. Eric pet him for a moment, then turned back to his lab.

Kuro eyed the area around her and noticed the setting sun. This is going to be fun She sighed and headed on, catching the scent of something vile, and all to well she knew.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat Now (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus