Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna sighed and did the same. This magic stuff is going to get hard to get use to When she landed she fell on her butt. "Crap." She mutter under her breath as she stood up. She dusted off her dark blue fadded jeans and tugged at the hem of her black and gray striped shirt so that it won't flip up.
Travis (played by Rudito01)

Travis offered his hand and tried as hard as he could not to laugh. They might just have met but that fall was funny." follow me I'll see if I can get us a table"

Luna glared at him for even looking like he was going to laugh."This magic stuff is going to be hard to get use to." She sighed. "You're gonna have to get use to someone who the only thing magical about them is that they got wings and can use the shadows for protection in the daytime."

"sorry Im just the kind of person that gets amused by almost anything" Travis let Luna to the waiting area and stoped " wait here I'll go get us a table " Travis left her and walked to a waitress. He told her they needed a table and came back to Luna " good news I got us the best table in the house"

Lanu nodded. "Alright, how do you do this kind of stuff?"

"oh and here is te good part the food is free so orden as much as you want"

" o did a lote favor for true owner of this place a while back a story for another time"

"I did a little favor for the owner of this place a while back a story for another time"

Travis and Luna sat down at their table. Travis ordered tree plates of nachos four pices of cake and six cokes.

"No, I don't mean that, I meant magic. I've never been able to learn so I have no clue how you do magic." Luna had many years on her but she had never gotten the chance to learn magic since she was living in history.

"Well I come from a place where we are made of magic I can't really explain it but I could teach you to master the many arts of magic"

Luan's red eyes widen. "Seriously? You'll teach me magic?" As far as she knew there was never a angel of any kind that learned magic.

"yes why not but first you need to finish your food we have a long way to go, and we are not eating for a while"

"It's a good thing angels don't need much food."

When they were done Travis and Luna exited the restaurant and closed the satchel " now before we go any further I want to know what you want to Learn first"

Luna thought for a moment and shrugged. "It doesn't matter. Most likely the easiest for me to catch on to is shadows." She out streched her palm and then a black foggy substains floated just an inch above her hand. "See?"

"what's the biggest thing you can do with the shadows?" asked Travis

Luna had to take a minute or two to think about that. "I haven't tried to much with the shadows but so far I can hide myself in plain daylight."

" with my help you'll be able to do this In no time" Travis jumped into the air and pulled the shadows around him creating a magestic stallion and covered himself in armor.

Luna smriked and soon the shadow in her hand grew and twisted. It fell out of her hand and shifted, twisted, and grew to where it was the size and shape of a dragon. "But I have been trying some new tricks with the shadows." She had a cocky grin on her face, her red eyes glinted with a chanallge.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus