Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Travis (played by Rudito01)

Travis looked at this and smiled" well you don't need my help on this. But to make the shadow stronger and faster you need to use the shadows around you" Travis demonstrated and pulled the shadows around him to one spot creating an exact copy of Luna's dragon.
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna smiled. "True enough, but Luner Angels and Demons can make shadows in broad daylight. Only at night can the Luner Angels not use the shadows for the reason that they can use their wings."

" we better move on" Travis moved out of the allyway

Luna followed him to the outside of the alley. She put her hands behind her head. "So north, right?"

" yes but we need to move fast, have you ever heard of the flash step?"

Luna shook her head. "No, what is a flash step?"

" come here I'll show you" Travis took her hand and with incredible speed moved to the top of the building behind them.

Luna was surprised by the speed, she couldn't even go that fast when she was flying. "Mind warning me next time." This was odd but she had a fear of heights when she was in her human from and clung to his arm.

"the flash step is a technique used by soul reapers to dodge attacks , funny thing is that I created it." Travis moved to the edge of the building and walked on air." I also tought them how to walk on air"

Luna tried not look down. "O-Okay, but do we n-need to be up so h-high?" She didn't know why she was scared of heights in her human from but not her angel from.

Travis saw how nervous she was and lowered them to the ground " don't worry you'll get used to being so high up"

Luna nodded. "I'm use to being up high in my angel from just not my human from." She let go of his arm as soon as they were on the ground.

" then let's use the shadows. Travis melted away into the shadows and waited for Luna to do the same.

Luna sighed and called upon the shadows that covered her whole body then made it seem like she was gone. "Only at night can I not use shadows."

" do you know how to travel with shadows?"

Luna rolled her eyes. "Of course I know how to travel in the shadows."

"well then lets go we need to hurry if we are going to save my people, that's if you will join me"

Luna walked forward. "Of course I'm going to join. I have nothing else to do anyways." The last part was a joke.

"just so you know there is no turning back"

Luna nodded. "Alright, I'm still helping." She was serious.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Luner Angel {Open}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus