Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Kariah Retsyuah (played by Katia)

Spiders are one of natures many creatures, I would merely hope that the spider was not injured by it's fall.

What would your character do if they found a helpless dragon hatchling? To make things more interesting, half of dragon species are evil and half are good, but you don't know which species this one belongs to.

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +1, got 3

Cerai (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Her world has a lot of dragons...ones that are ridden by humans as steeds and a race that's human, but transforms into dragons. If the former, she'd take it to the local air force base, after making 100% sure it didn't have parents roaming around. If the latter, she'd find her dragon laguz(shapeshifter) friend Rannoc and tell him to take the poor kid to his homeland and find an orphanage for it.

WWYCDI they walked into their house and their friends threw a surprise party for them, but it wasn't their birthday?

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Viper - The Burning Wrath (played by Asroc)

Viper would be all...

What the heck is this? Then enjoy it and pretty much be the loudest one there.

WWYCDI they saw a stray, magical, wish granting cat?
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia would snuggle the fail out of it, thinking it's the most adorable thing she's ever seen. She loves cats, bonus points if they're magical.

What would your character do if... They walked into their usual bar/tavern/hangout spot, only to find out it's changed into something else entirely? (Like a quiet, classy bar into a sleazy strip club, or a rowdy bar into a quiet area for intellectuals, etc.)
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

If it was something classy and high end, Jota would enjoy it. That if it was rather clean and had competent employees.

WWYCDI they were a spectre? How would they tell their loved ones?
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

My character would appear in mirrors and write messages to her family.
Wwycdi their bf/gf cheated on them with their best friend?
Cerai (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

She'd be way pissed, dumbfounded, and kick his butt and probably have a meltdown later.

WWYCDI there was a monkey in their house eating their food and messing with their stuff?
Red XIII (played by Asroc)

Red would be confused about it and try to take it where it belonged.

What would your character do if they were given an exotic bird?
Whisper (played by Gothic_Girl)

she would take the bird and take of it and become best friends with it!

WWYCI they are straight and fell in love with the same gender.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

She would try to hide her feeling and keep denying them until she knew that they liked her back.
Wwycdi they were sent to mars instead of their honeymoon in Hawaii
What's the question
Ohhhhhh
Bella (played by Madster)

i still don't get it
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

What would your character do if they were sent to mars instead of their honeymoon in Hawaii
After you answer this, ask another wwycdi
Rose Saoirse (played by TinyCentaur)

Probably suffocate and die a nasty death. After all, Mars doesn't have any oxygen, right? She's only a Centaur.

WWYCI They were on their way back to their home, and as they go inside their house, they end up somewhere completely different instead? (E.g: They could end up in a sewer, castle, spaceship, etc. )
Taramafor

Rose wrote:
Probably suffocate and die a nasty death. After all, Mars doesn't have any oxygen, right? She's only a Centaur.

WWYCI They were on their way back to their home, and as they go inside their house, they end up somewhere completely different instead? (E.g: They could end up in a sewer, castle, spaceship, etc. )

You're assuming my character has a house and doesn't bump into random places on a daily bases already. Just another day in the office when waltzing back to the old volcano home.

WWYCDI (<---- the D stands for DO) they were in the realm of Middle Earth (Lord of the Rings). Note that "cannon universe" doesn't have to apply and that one can simply find themselves in a place similar to it.
Xercis (played by PerryInc)

(Old but gold meme. Impressive.)

Zero, being the traveller that he is, has come across more than a few places that might remind you of Middle Earth. The first thing he'd do would be find a tavern to taste what the area has to offer in drinks. Then, he would befriend someone and convince them to let him rest in their home until he left.

What would your character do if, in the pinnacle of their life, the very tip of the climax, they were attempting to save the one person who ever mattered to them, and failed, losing that person forever?
Ukichi (played by Katia)

"I don't have anyone like that so that situation is currently inapplicable to me. Now assuming I ever found a mate who ended up being that to me and he cheated on me well, I would have been the one to kill him. If not, then I would rain down my eternal vengeance on the fool to dare take him away from me."

What would your character do if everything about the one person they loved most was nothing, but lies?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Saizo V (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Shrug it off, ninjas arent much for romance anyway, but he'd be a bit disappointed his son isn't actually pure bred ninja...

WWYCDI they had facebook/twitter? What's their first post?
Snow (played by Holly-Leaf)

I? Facebook? Twitter? Sunny, I'd be many crazy things. My first post would probably be....

maxresdefault.jpg

HEY EVERYBODY!!! The names snow and I'm an Eevee. Yup an Eevee, you humans probably thought I couldn't use my paws for human things, BUT GUESS WHAT!! YOUR WRONG!!!!!! Anyways, so let's get to the real deal. So I saw this thingy outside of a school building. Looked pretty mad. It looks like a Pikachu, but it's not! SO WHAT POKEMON IS THIS THINGY??? HELP ME. ITS ASKING FOR CHEESE TO MUCH

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus