Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Pokemon Sun/Moon?

SHINY POPPLIO OH MY GOD I DID IT
2½ boxes, then like 5 with Masuda Method and BOOM
I GOT A SHINY MODEST POPPLIO
*Can die happily*
Reima wrote:
The big pundle of plot that happened (and I actually take blame for it, I took a break after the mass of plot that happened first, went to breed stuff and then come back to a thing xD Yeah, Sorry Hau, I kinda lost focus and I guess we lost a thing on the meanwhile), Hau is kinda redeemed. He's still not the best character, but at times you appreciate the silly person that he is. Yeah. You shove those malasadas down the throats of your enemies. I hope they're bitter-sweet flavour

Either way, came to share this, not my art, but I find it cool. Hau fits this, he does.
Possibly slightly spoilerish? Though it's just a thing that he keeps stating over and over and this is some fanart of that, so... Not too big of a spoiler?

That art is awesome! Lol "pick a malasada". Malasadas aren't pokemon, Hau xD

Hala: Grandson, I am disappoint. You're supposed to give out pokemon.

Lol. Did anyone else get a vibe that Hau has a bit of a crush on Lillie when she leaves? Oh and congrats on your shiny popplio. I would never have the patience for that. A whole day of trying to find a male jangmo-o almost made me want to pull my hair out and throw the game.
I did too, Dragoncat. I did too.

You know, I think the whole ending with Lillie leaving makes me wonder about if they do remake the Kanto games again, if Lillie will be there. Like, some Unova characters appeared in this game throughout the story, so..?
That would be awesome! I doubt they will remake Kanto, the way they're going Sinnoh is next, but I wouldn't mind it. And what Unova characters? I don't remember any. Looker is originally Sinnoh, he made his first appearance in Platinum.
TinyCentaur Topic Starter

Okay okay but

Who else really wanted to smack Lusamine. Because I do. I still do.
I want to take Lillie and Gladion and make them my children.
I wish I could've called child protective services on her! She's up there with Ghetsis as the worst parents ever. Regardless...the ordeals did make N, Lillie, and Gladion strong people. Lol I think at least Gladion is through with parents, he won't let anyone adopt him. Lillie though, maybe.

Gladion is awesome because he's the first anti hero character I've liked. Poor boy though...no wonder he's emo xD

I just finished a type: null fanart:

Here it is
type__null_used_crush_claw_by_rubydragoncat-dar2hqf.png
Grimsley and Mr Bad Scientist dude showed up. Grimsley gave you Sharpedo and Scientist dude said some crap. I think he gave you a Z crystal, maybe..? He's forgettable, though.
SINDragon wrote:
Grimsley and Mr Bad Scientist dude showed up. Grimsley gave you Sharpedo and Scientist dude said some crap. I think he gave you a Z crystal, maybe..? He's forgettable, though.

Yeah, after I posted that I remembered "Scientist Dude", Colress. Forgot about Grimsley though.
Asroc

I think I am one of the few who haven't beaten the game. Passed Mallow's trial and fooling around with the QR scanner.

Any QR codes seem to work, since I used the qr code on a Coke bottle.
Asroc wrote:
I think I am one of the few who haven't beaten the game. Passed Mallow's trial and fooling around with the QR scanner.

Any QR codes seem to work, since I used the qr code on a Coke bottle.

You can get a magearna from the QR code thing after you beat the game. Let me know if you need the code, but you can find it by googling/on serebii and the official site.

And yeah I know. I scanned the newspaper and phone book xD
What happens when you scan random qr codes?
AshAngg2000 wrote:
A random pokemon you haven't caught is added to the pokedex. Seems to be the ones you can't get in Alola but not sure. For example, the newspaper gave me golett, and the phone book gave me seadra.

Also if you scan enough of them, island scan unlocks, and you can catch rare pokemon, including the Unova starters fully evolved. So I'm scanning every QR code I find.
Dragoncat wrote:
AshAngg2000 wrote:
A random pokemon you haven't caught is added to the pokedex. Seems to be the ones you can't get in Alola but not sure. For example, the newspaper gave me golett, and the phone book gave me seadra.

Also if you scan enough of them, island scan unlocks, and you can catch rare pokemon, including the Unova starters fully evolved. So I'm scanning every QR code I find.

...........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................

MUST SCAN EVERY CODE!!!!!!!!
i would definitely choose popplio as my starter pokemon and getting pokemon sun for Xmas so can't wait!! <3 popplio's final evolution is so amazing~!
Asroc

kawaiicupcake wrote:
i would definitely choose popplio as my starter pokemon and getting pokemon sun for Xmas so can't wait!! <3 popplio's final evolution is so amazing~!

All the final evos look majestic IMO.
Yo, guys, Lillie is looking great

Sure is

Was not a mistake naming Solgaleo Lillie, fits perfectly
LOL!

I named Solgaleo Nebby xD
Asroc

Reima wrote:
Yo, guys, Lillie is looking great

Sure is

Was not a mistake naming Solgaleo Lillie, fits perfectly

It's amazing!!
Guys I unlocked Island Scan. I ended up going to an online QR code generator and generating them until I had enough xD Just fyi, that works.

If I find anything exciting I'll be willing to give out eggs.
Asroc

Anyone see this?

They have the other gens as well and their walking animations.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Pokemon Sun/Moon?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus