Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Judge a book by its name.

A baseball comics magazine; their main serial is an adventure series about a massive baseball fan falling into an alternate universe where he's a famous batter for his favorite team. However, the fame and fortune gets to him as well as the realization that his crush back home is married to his rival in this world. Making a pact with the time lord that dropped him there, he has to make 300 consecutive home runs in order to earn his way back to his universe. The catch? He's never batted a day in his life.

The Wonderful World of Tannis.
A tourism book that tells about a land called Tannis, informs about its main attractions, persuades readers to visit.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
ZrinX Topic Starter

A cult exclusively for women who worship an anomalous pair of pants that travels the lands.

My book, "The Bible."
The story of a baby and his bib. But he babbles because he's a baby, so he calls it his bib-le. Btw, you taught me a new word xD I had to look up "anomalous".

Diary of a wimpy kid.
Chris_Cerulli

It's about a kid who thinks he is wimpy, and the kids all have diaries and throw it at him;
(no book to judge)

Next book: Twilight
It's about a race of mole-men who only come out at twilight because they like looking at the stars.

Next book: Croak
A brief biography of Obadiah Croak, a artist-turned-mechanic, whose modest success as a VW repairman was offset by a string of failed marriages.

The AR-15 Complete Assembly Guide
Holly-Leaf

The AR-15 Complete Assembly Guide, a book about how to assemble things like how to assemble the words AR-15 out of Wood!

Book: Holly-Leaf the Really Awsome cool amazing Choclate cookie
A firsthand account detailing the horrors of making a mistake while using holly leaves as a replacement for chocolate while baking.

Next book: The Whispering Skull
A book about a living skull able to see the future, and the people that consults it.

Next book: And then, there were none
A harrowing book about how awkward it is to be the last person to leave at a party.

Book: Josie Griffin is NOT a Vampire
A gryphon named Josie dresses up as a vampire for Halloween.

The Adventure of Link.
A cute children's book about a website URL that is sent by multiple people and ends up traveling the world via text.

What the Dog Saw
What the Dog Saw is an autobiography of a dog's life, and all about the strange things it saw the humans in it's life did.

My book: Post-Human.
The unfortunate adventures of a person just trying to deliver our mail through rain, sleet, or snow.

Next book: Watership Down
Novalyyn wrote:
Next book: Watership Down

A gripping tale of the Watership, a strangely named airplane that crash-lands in the Alps during WW2.

Mossflower
A field guide on flowering mosses.

I Funny.
The pathetic tale of a man trying to prove how funny he is to his ice-princess fiancé.

Where the Wild Things Are
The story of a group of travelers attempting to find undomesticated animals, but who wind up finding some feral humans instead. Still pretty wild!

Xenoblade Chronicles

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Judge a book by its name.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus