Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Kaylan Arkwright (played anonymously)

Enya was a name he has never heard of before. Kaylan hasn't met anyone else with that name and he quite likes the sound of it. Maybe it was a rare name. He didn't know, but it sounded like it'd be a rare name. After she spoke, Kaylan was speechless for a moment and almost choking on his words as he tried to speak. 'Just speak to her. All she did was ask to sit down. It ain't so hard.' After thinking to himself, he took a few seconds to relax. "S-Sure, Enya...I don't mind anyone sitting here..." The young werewolf responded and pulled his knees to his chest.

After he responded, he heard her other question. "You don't n-need to apologise...It's Kaylan, Kaylan Arkwright..." The black haired teen responded, glancing up at Enya and looked back down again. Normally he didn't speak to people he didn't know, and not much people approached him. Humans especially didn't approach him. That was back home. Maybe here was where things could get better for him.
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

Enya twiddled her thumbs and then bit her lip, was she really going to sit down next to a guy she's never met before? Maybe, but she did wanna know why he smelt like dog. Was he like her? Did he shift like her? After hearing the boy speak, Enya sat down. She didn't know what she was doing. The short girl bit her lip again, and then looked at the ground, just staring at it. She then lifted up her head, her red hair shimmering in the light as she tried her hardest to smile, and then couldn't, so let her face go back to relaxed.

"U-um... I'm not trying to b-be weird or a-anything! But u-um... Wh-why do you smell l-like dog....?" She stuttered nervously. 'Well great! First person you speak to and you ask that?! God Enya you're so great at making friends! You Nar Nar!!'She then, mentally hit herself, and honestly she did that a lot. She sighed heavily and then looked back up at the boy. "F-forgive me Mr. Arkwright! I d-din't mean to be r-rude!!" Quickly the short girl hopped to her feet, and bowed.

There's the question. Obviously he didn't expect it. Kaylan already knew that if someone had a good nose and could sniff out stuff, they'd know who - and what he was. This just came so unexpected. It didn't bother him though. She could've been just curious, and Kaylan did worry a little about how Enya could react to him telling her the reason for his scent, but she might not react too badly.

As he was about to answer her question, seeing her hop to her feet made him frown a little. Quickly, he shook his head. "N-No, it wasn't rude...Some people can get curious and I-I understand that you want to know the reason why..." Kaylan mumbled softly and glanced down. 'What if I tell her and she reacts badly? Anyone could know what I am and think I'm a beast. The teen stopped thinking and let out a sigh. "I smell like dog because...because I'm a werewolf..." He responded, shyly looking up at Enya.

To be honest, Enya didn't know how to react. She gasped softly, and sat down, then she quickly moved back a little, and it wasn't because she was scared, it was from surprise. "S-so you do sh-shift..." She said happily and smiled. Slowly the girl moved a little closer. It was nice to know that someone was somewhat like her. She realized how weird she was being and then moved back, looking down. "S-sorry... I'm bad a-at talking to people...." She looked away and then sighed very heavily.

This worried her a lot. She didn't wanna screw up talking to this guy. The short girl sighed heavily and twiddled her fingers. "So... Um... O-once again I-I'm sorry..." 'God you're so stupid!! Why can't you just act like a normal hum- Shifter. He's only seen you shift into a lemur, so maybe he thinks you're some lemur thing...' She looked around, but for some weird reason all her eyes could set on was the man that was next to her. She didn't know why, and she didn't want it to be weird, but a werewolf? God that was amazing!! He was a werewolf!! That was just so cool!! She wanted to ask him so many questions, but didn't wanna be weird. On the outside, the girl looked calm and collected, yet on the inside, she was screaming with questions.
Miles (played by DrPupper)

(May I join?)
Arethusa Eolande (played anonymously)

Arethusa turned into her fairy form which shrunk her down to 5 inches, and flew around the creatures side.

{Yersh}

(Okay, thanks, may I ask how I start?)

{You just got there, and you're heading towards the gym....}

(Alright, thanks.) Miles walks slowly toward the gym, not wanting to go to school, he walks in.

At the gasp and how she backed away a little, Kaylan mentally punched himself. 'I knew she would've reacted like that.' That was until he heard her speak up and he turned his head to see her smile. Even noticed her move a little closer. It seemed she didn't mind him being a werewolf after all. Kaylan weakly shrugged his shoulders. "I-I guess you could say I shift...Sure..." He responded with a slow nod. Honestly, he wasn't entirely sure if it was a shift or not. He mainly transforms at full moons, but he can turn himself when it's not a full moon. Also - this has only happened once - but he can suddenly transform into a werewolf if someone gets him angry enough. He doesn't like it, but he doesn't get that angry often so it was fine. Usually werewolves seemed tough, confident and even looked like they wouldn't take anything from anyone. That wasn't Kaylan. Back home, he got the nickname 'Puppy' and his eyes always make him look like a sad puppy.

Kaylan shook his head. "Don't worry...Y-You've been doing good..." The teen commented and added, "In all honesty, even I'm u-usually bad at speaking with people..." From how Enya had shifted into the lemur, it's most likely that she was a shifter. She could probably shift into other things too, but that he wasn't completely sure about yet. "I'm guessing you're a shifter...?" He asked shyly, glancing down. The answer was probably obvious to ask, but it could keep the conversation going.

Quickly Enya froze. She didn't know why, but when others called her a shifter it was weird. She looked away and smiled ever so softly. "Could you not call me that? Just... Call me Enya..." She said and looked down, smiling softly. She twiddled with her hair and looked down, "Th-thanks for talking to m-me..." Slowly the short girl stood up, and walked off. Normally Enya wasn't the one to talk, and being the way she was, she didn't wanna ruin things with people she doesn't even know. The boy was cute, nice looking, but she didn't wanna mess this shit up with anyone. She sat down in the seat she was in before she had walked over to the boy. Her hand were shaking, and her memories were coming back to her, but honestly it doesn't matter, the girl was fine. She just sat alone, talk to no one, and then lived her life like that.

Kaylan slightly frowned. He didn't mean it as if he was just gonna know her as a shifter. It's just that what he thought she was. That was all. 'Great. I've probably already ruined the chance of having a possible friend here.' "Oh...s-sorry, Enya...I didn't know..." The werewolf apologised quietly. When she spoke and walked off, Kaylan was about to stop her until deciding not to bother her. Obviously she didn't like the word shifter and he should've known that. Not everyone is comfort with who they were. "Nice talking to you, too..." Kaylan mumbled and looked down again. Hopefully they could leave the gym hall soon, so he could get away from here. This was probably gonna be a while.
(Sorry, havent been on what did I miss?)
(I'm new here so i might need to be caught up on what happened) Lev, owning nothing but the clothes on his back and the pair of dice his mom had given him before she did, he walked slowly into the gate with his tail dragging behind him. Lev was not looking forward to sharing a room but it was better than living on the streets, and who knew, maybe it would be a nice experience.
Radio rebel (played anonymously)

(Omg so sorry I have been gone need some catch up)
(Radiorebel Hello I have no idea what's going on what do I do?)
Radio rebel (played anonymously)

( dorm know have been out for two and a half days))

{Lev, I don't know if you're on the right rp, you might wanna ask to join first. xD and Rebel, everyone is just in the gym, we're there for now and I'll say what I wanted in a few.}
Zoro (played by Red_Sakata0)

(Aye can I join?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus