Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Jj stared at the boy with his blond hair. She gave him a weak smile, "awesome! Hope to see you their..." she glanced down at her fingers not noticing what she was doing before. She made her hands freeze laying loosely at her side. She brings on up moving hair out of her face that wasn't their before. She gave the boy a nervous smile shifting her weight she stuttered as she spoke.
"Y-y-yeah, I'm-m alright... I just um... I uh... h-have a little bit of a past involving a not so nice... uh creature... and um... a little human girl." She glanced at the ground her face growing redder with every word she uttered.
Kaylan Arkwright (played anonymously)

As Leslie spoke, Kaylan just looked at him from the side of his eye. Getting a barrier for them was a bit far. This place was to help them get along, but it's hard if there's a barrier between them. At least they won't have to worry too much about creatures and humans fighting too much. That's if there are any fights.

Kaylan let out a shaky breath, before nodding his head. "Y-Yeah...I'm not sure if having a barrier is a good idea or not, but we'll soon find out..." He commented and chuckled nervously, "What I do...? Well I-I'm a werewolf so that tells you what I do.."
Zoro (played by Red_Sakata0)

Zoro stared at Jinx in surprise and said "I'm not like most creatures," Zoro offered a slight smile. "Well we should probably get to the sign up booths before everything fills up. Hopefully we have some classes together, talk to you later."
Jj gave a small smile and a nodded, she wanted him to stay talk with her more... wait what was she thinking. He's a creature and she's a human... that doesn't work out well. She shook her head waving by the the boy she walks to the booths. She didn't want to do basketball, saving that for Kimera maybe.

(Is is okay If I add in Kimera, Pixie?)

(I don't care but it isn't my chat)
(Its okay, Pixie is my sister in RL. So the answer is probably yes, I just wanted to make sure it was okay with her first.)

(okay)

Zoro made his was to each booth looking at what this school has. Zoro could not keep Jinx out of his mind, she was beautiful, he has never seen anyone quite like her, with her cherry red eyes. Zoro came across the art booth and pit his name on the paper.
Wormwood (played anonymously)

"Ohh." Leslie gave an exaggerated nod; now Kaylan's human appearance made sense. "I suppose that makes it pretty easy for you to blend into all the humans if things get scary. Unless, they can smell werewolf. Can they? That does seem a little out of the range of their skills..." He ended in a mumble, curiously looking around the room at the other students, who were mostly nervous looking and involved in conversations.

He paused. "You didn't want to sign up for anything, did you? Don't let me stop you from being the best, uh, soccer... basket... cheer-whatever the school ever saw."
Kimera walked into the gym ear buds in confidence in her walk. She smiled at anyone who passed her, basketball in her hand. She was about to stop someone and ask for direction when she ran smack dab into Jj.
"O.M.Goodness!" she screeched in Jj's ear. "I did not know you were where Jj, When did you get here? How long? what did I miss? how have you been its been sooooo long?" Like the typical kimera she starts blabering questions off as she gives jj a grizzly bear hug almost crushing the girl. Kim was at least 8 inches taller than her, jj gives her a lazy half smile, though her eyes betray her dancing with happiness.

As Zoro was making his way around to all the booths, he glanced towards Jinx and saw another girl standing with her. "Who is this new girl?" Zoro thought to himself. Zoro started to make his way back towards Jinx when a group of kids ran in front of him and he lost sight of here. Zoro looked around frantically but he still couldn't find her. He needed to get a better view so he went to the outside edge of the group in hopes of spotting her.

Kaylan nodded his head, looking down at his hands for a moment and looked back at Leslie. "Yeah. It ain't so hard to hide it, but sometimes it can be a struggle...Mainly when it's a full moon or someone manges to get me angry enough.." He responded with a slight shrug and smiled weakly, "Humans s-shouldn't be able to sniff me out. We all know their noses aren't as strong as some creatures." Honestly, he'd wonder how a human could smell his scent and find out he was a werewolf, but that didn't really matter.

After glancing around the hall, the teenager shook his head. "No, it's fine...Those don't interest me and I'm probably not good at them most so you're not stopping me." He added, "Are...Are you not going to sign up for anything?"
"So what did I miss?" Kim said, laying her hands on her hips along with her ball.
"I signed you up for basketball I knew how much you would love that." Jj says avoiding the question.
"OMGoodnesss, you did not I LOVE basketball." She said with an excited voice, jj smiled at her opening her mouth to say something, but kim spoke first. Her voice deadly serious. "OKay spill, whats going on, meet any new people? New friends?... A new guy?" Kim could tell she got jj their, by the way she redend at the mention of a boy.
"Its nothing, we just met their is not much to say." jj avoided kim's gaze.
"Uhuh... Is he cute, human? You can never be to picky, but still." Kim's gaze held many questions, and jj could feel them radiating off of her without looking.
"Yeah... um... Hes, you know human." Jj says with your voice flat, her gaze on the floor.
"uhuh..." kim still studies jj, her pale and thin body. She doesn't look healthy, she decides to drop the boy asking questions. "Have you been eating well? Everything okay at home."
Jj nodded not giving her a real answer

Zoro spots Jinx and starts making his way towards her through the crowd, he still wondered who the new girl was, they seem to know each other.

"Right, full moon, rabid wolf attacks, I've heard about that," Leslie responded. He picked a bit of dirt off of the ancient looking strap on his pack. "I bet you're right. Humans really are the potato of the world... pretty bland, but there's just so, so many of them. Go well with butter and salt, too." He half smiled, if only to show he was joking.

"You know, as fun as soccer basket whatever sounds, I feel like it's just not worth taking the walk across the room to sign up," he answered with a shrug.
Jj keeps her eyes on the ground.
"ITs been 8 years, hes not coming back." kay says and to lighten back up the mood she tells jj she has presents.

Finally Zoro reaches Jinx and he places a hand on her shoulder "H-Hey" He said.

At what he said first, Kaylan let out a nervous chuckle and glanced down with a nod. Sometimes he can control himself as a werewolf, though it isn't always easy to handle himself. Being a werewolf is something Kaylan has managed to accept about himself. "Most humans really ain't all that interesting. They also s-seem to find it hard to accept creatures..." Kaylan let out a sigh, "Hopefully creatures and humans can get along someday, but it probably won't happen at anytime soon.."

"Are you s-sure..? It ain't that far and you might enjoy doing one of them." Kaylan said with a slight shrug, slipping his hands into his pockets.

Leslie shook his head at the mention of a hope for reunion between groups. It might have been his jaded bias, but he certainly didn't think the human race at all capable of that kind of selflessness. "Or ever, but I guess hope is a good thing," he responded.

He eyed over the sign ups one more time. "Alright, which one do you think?" he asked Kaylan. "I'm not from around here, you're going to have to tell me what soccer basket and cheer ball are," he added, obviously not reading the signs.

Kaylan slowly nodded his head. It's most likely that the world will never be peaceful and there won't be a time when everyone is accepted by everyone. Honestly, it upsets Kaylan to know that. Though he doesn't think about it often, it's sad to know that people will never get on, but that's the world. He just learns to accept it and at least try to get on with as many people as possible.

Afterwards, Kaylan looked at the sign and laughed just a little at what he said. Nope. Those aren't the names. He thought to himself. "I-I'm not an expert at any of these things, so I won't exactly explain them detail-by-detail." He continued, "Soccer is when people get in two teams and each team has a goal. The teams have to protect their own goal and score into the other teams goal. You only use your feet and you can't touch the ball with your hands - unless you're goalkeeper, who defends the goal..."

"In a way, basketball is sort of like soccer, but they're both different. Basketball is, again, you get in two teams and you need to protect your own goal, still trying to get the ball into the opposite teams goal. The difference is the goals are actually hoops and instead of using your feet, you bounce the ball with your hands."

"And Cheerleading. That's just doing...flips, jumps, lifting and all sorts of different stunts. Even having, I-I think it's a dance, to cheer on the team they're with. Cheerleaders could also compete in competitions, but I don't know.."

Kaylan rubbed the back of his neck, "N-Not the best description, but hopefully it helped you a bit..." Honestly, he wasn't sure if that's what Leslie wanted to hear. "Maybe you could go up and check the signs or ask about it..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus