Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Wormwood (played anonymously)

Leslie thought hard about all these options he was being given. Teams, goals, various limbs... it all sounded a bit complex to him, but he supposed he could figure it out. He looked at his hands, olive skin with the left spackled with white patches, and idly picked at one of his nails.

"Hm... I don't know, soccer and basketball sound fun. Why don't you want to sign up for those?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at Kaylan. "I mean, you seem all for myself joining..." He shrugged and thought for a moment. "I'll sign up if you sign up," he bartered.
Kaylan Arkwright (played anonymously)

Kaylan wasn't sure if he'd be good at any of them. Actually, he has never played any of the sports by choice. Even when he was younger. All he did was watch other people play soccer and basketball. At his old school, they played it in gym class, but Kaylan always stayed at the side. He didn't want to embarrass himself doing this. Even if he is a werewolf, these things he just didn't play.

"Um...I'm not sure...Really, I am not a sporty person and I'm not g-good at them..." He added, "Also, for basketball I'm too short. Well, not too short, though basketball players are mainly tall...Like you.." The teen wolf let out a nervous chuckle, "I would, but they're just not my thing...You can still join."
Jj let out a screech turning to look at Zoro. "Omgoodness you scared me half to death." She says with a chuckles, before she realizes it is really Zoro, she blushes looking at the ground nervously. Kim watches a sly grin on her face, "So you must be the guy..." She whispers to herself, hoping no one else can hear, but Jj did she glares at Kimera.
"Hi! I'm Kimera, Jj's sortove sister!" Kim say holding out her hand
Wormwood (played anonymously)

The word "tall" caught his ear, and Leslie again glanced over the other students. He had to admit, the majority were pretty short compared to him. He silently made up his mind.

"Alright, I'll sign up for basketball," he said. "I'm sure if you want to later or anything, they'll still let you in, right?" He didn't wait for Kaylan to answer the question before getting up and walking to the tables, leaving his bag behind. It didn't take long for him to get to the front of the line and find the piece of paper with all the names written on it for basketball. A thought crossed his mind. When exactly was the last time he'd written his name? He knew he'd done it before, when practicing lettering for headstones, but that had been years and years ago, and besides, he never really understood what the letters themselves meant.

He walked back to his spot and sat down. "Alright sportsball, here I come," he said unenthusiastically.
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

( what's going on sorry dealing with Christmas stuff )
Zoro (played by Red_Sakata0)

Zoro takes Kimera's hand and gives it a brief shake, "I'm Zoro," he said, then went back to looking at Jinx.
"uhuh, Nice to meet you too! Whats up?" Kimera gives Jj a look, Jj ignores her of course

"Huh? O-Oh uh nothing really." Zoro said only half listening, to busy looking at Jinx.
Kimera looks back and forth between the two a smile plastered on her face. Jj glances up noticing Zoro staring at her, she gives him a nervous smile.
"SO what else do they want us for? Why cant we leave the gym yet." Kim says before Jj has a change to mention.

Zoro, finally looking away from Jinx said, "I don't know. I just want to get out of this place though."
Kim nodded,
"Ya I guess we can leave, what do you wanna do? Leave the school or just look around?"
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

Natasha looked around, passing Jinx and waving with a warm smile

"Let's leave school and have a little fun." Zoro said smiling.
Jj saw Natasha's wave, smiling she waved back.
"SURE! Sounds fun," Kimera said nodding at Zoro

"Well let's go! What are we waiting for?" Zoro said and headed for the door.
Jj and Kim followed Zoro

As Zoro walked out of the door he waited for Jinx and Kim to get out. Honestly he wanted some time alone with Jinx but he would take what he could get.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hope started hoping up and down "Ohhh! Like a ninja! Cool! That must be epic. Haha! Lemme see!" She said
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

"Fun? As long as i- aaaah screw it..."She followed after Kim, Zoro and Jj."Hope you don't mind me joining... I'm bored."
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Tyler and Yaizu both eyed the group, Yaizu however clung to Hope. Tyler:"Um, weren't you going to introduce me to someone or something?"he chuckled lightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus