Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Sacha (played anonymously)

Sacha shot glares at several of the nosy fellow students, causing a few to awkwardly turn back to facing the front of the class and one to visibly wince. He caught the paper on return, smoothing it out on the binder and covering it with his arm as he wrote, like it was some sort of test and he didn't want anyone to cheat off of him. A moment later, he crumpled the paper back up, waited for the teacher to turn away again, and threw it back.

Sacha's handwriting was surprisingly neat and cursive. The note said: 'Sacha. Where's the rest of the manatee?'
Chihiro Tenji (played by ChaiT)

Chihiro attempted to catch the paper ball out of the air again, but ended up just swatting it out of the air. He leaned down to reach the paper, his rickety desk creaking loudly as he did. The disruptive noise caught the attention of the teacher and she turned to see Chihiro half sprawled on the floor of the classroom.

"Uh, I fell?" he situated himself back on his chair "sorry about that"

The teacher eventually turned her attention back to the whiteboard. Chihiro ripped off what was left of that page in his notebook as quickly as possible and tossed both papers at Sacha.

Sacha held back a snicker as he watched Chihiro nearly get in trouble with the teacher, covering his mouth and making a quiet snort or two.

He snagged the two papers once they were within reach and smoothed both out on the binder propped in his lap, lining up the two pieces to reform the manatee drawn on them. He half smiled and fished a roll of tape out of his jacket pocket, then taped the paper back together with a few crudely placed pieces. 'Manatee is recovering from surgery.' he wrote next to the animal. He crumpled it back up as gently as he could, waited for the teacher to sit down at her desk, having finished the lesson on something Sacha had paid no attention to, and tossed it back to Chihiro.

Since the teacher had already finished her lesson, Chihiro packed his stuff before opening up the paper. He scribbled on a cartoon surgeon with a chainsaw and 'SUCCESS' in a speech bubble. He stood up from his desk and passed the paper to Sacha, giving him a wave before leaving the room to go to his next class.

Sacha took the paper and stared at it for a moment. Poor manatee. He turned to the back of his binder and stuffed it in the pocket before flipping back through it and ripping out a few sheets of paper. He snapped it shut, swung his feet off the desk, and darted out after Chihiro, ignoring the teacher's tired warning not to run in the hall. He caught up to Chihiro fairly quickly and shoved the papers towards him. It was piano music, a Debussy piece. He rustled the papers impatiently.
Adriana Cade (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Adriana rose from her desk and decided to go and introduce herself to the girl she waved to this morning before she arrived at her next class. Adriana saw her and approached her gracefully, "Hello, my names Adriana." Adriana chimed with a soft smile.

Outside the classroom, Chihiro heard the teacher call out in a worn out voice followed by footsteps approaching him. He cocked his head to the side and noticed that Sacha had caught up to him, and was now holding something in front of him impatiently.

"Oh, hey-" Chihiro accepted the stack of papers being offered to him "is this... sheet music?"

Sacha responded with an over-exaggerated nod. Of course it was sheet music; he hardly owned anything else. He kept one finger pointed at the paper, tapping on the words "Piano 2" in the top corner, next to the title "En blanc et noir." Of course, he had no way of knowing whether or not Chihiro had even touched a piano in his entire life, but if there was one thing Sacha was good at, it was assuming peculiar things about people he hardly knew.

Chihiro vaguely recognized the piece; it was a discordant song that faded in and out of a playful melody. It was also, as Sacha was pointing out, meant to be played by two people. Oh! Chihiro realized, he's asking if I want to play it with him. He had taken piano lessons for a year when he was eight, but hasn't actually touched a keyboard in a few years; he mostly played his guitar and bass these days.

"Sure, I'll play this with you. If that's what you're asking I mean" He replied regardless "but I'm a bit rusty, so bear with me."

Sacha nodded, smiling like an idiot. Finally, he didn't have to record himself playing one part just so he could hear the whole song at once. His face quickly changed back to his neutral suspicious expression. He remembered from his previous day wandering the school that the band room had a couple of pianos in it, and he figured the band teachers wouldn't mind him using them even though he wasn't in band...

He stared at Chihiro in thought for a second, eyes narrowed. Then, he snapped open his binder and took out the print school map everyone got with their schedules and a pencil and circled the band room.
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

(Hey, do you mind if I join this rp?)

(Not at all you can join right in)

(Yay thanks! Wait.. where can I begin? Did school end or was it just one class?)

(First class just ended)

(Ah, alright, thanks!)
Phoenixheart woke to the sunlight streaming through her window. She rolled over in her bed and looked at the clock on the nightstand beside it. When she saw what time it was, her eyes widened and any lingering drowsiness was gone as she shouted "Shoot, I'm late for school!" and rushed to get ready, changing out of her pajamas and into her turquoise dress with a flame pattern at the bottom. she then quickly ran a brush through her long, bright red hair and threw it into a braid. Although, she had brushed and braided her hair, it still had a wild feel to it. She quickly brushed her teeth and threw on her orange hoodie to hide her wings and rushed out the door of her library that doubled as her home and to school while hurriedly eating a muffin that she had found in her pantry. She finished the muffin and was wiping crumbs off her mouth when she had entered the school. "Well, looks like I missed the first class" she mumbled to herself as she looked around at the students milling about.

Chihiro agreed to meet Sacha in the band room after school and hurried off to his classroom with quick goodbye, afraid that he'd already sent too long getting to class. Now in a good mood, he greeted a girl with braided red hair that he passed in the hallway. Most of the students were already at their seats and the teacher was up front preparing for his lecture. He took one of the remaining seats, took out a pen, and wrote "band room @ dismissal" on the back of his hand just in case.

Sacha strolled at a distance behind Chihiro about halfway down the hall before he realized they were probably headed to the same place. It was history, and he didn't like history anyway, so he figured it wouldn't be too much of an issue if he waited around a bit and walked in maybe twenty minutes into class.

He spotted a girl in a dress and orange hoodie soon after his friend had disappeared into the classroom. He didn't recognize her, and with her bright red hair, he was sure that meant she hadn't been at school the day before. Her back looked a tiny bit lumpy, or like her shoulder blades were bigger than normal. Rather than ignore it or ask her about it, Sacha simply walked up to her and poked her back to see what it was.

Phoenixheart jumped as a boy with cotton candy colred hair poked her back where her wings were. "U-um, can I help you?" She asked a bit nervously as she attempted to hide the slight movement that her wings made when they fluttered a bit under the hoodie.

Sacha shook his head. He wasn't going to let this new girl get away with a secret like this. What was she hiding in her hoodie? A hunchback? Money? Puppies? Thoroughly convinced it was puppies once he glimpsed the slight movement after he poked it, Sacha hopped behind her and pulled at her hood to save the poor creatures from suffocation. Not just because he wanted to pet one.

Phoenixheart twisted and turned to attempt to get out of the grasp of the boy that was now pulling at her hoodie, but only succeeded in slipping out of her hoodie. Without her hoodie, her wings were now fully visible and fluttering around. What was also visible was the necklace that helped her control her powers. She looked nervously at the boy who was now holding her hoodie.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus