Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

*Before I continued walking I'd realized I still haven't got my homework from my locker* * I walk In the school Opening My locker Grabbing my paper*
Adriana Cade (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Adriana sat and thought some more about her last day of school till she realized her parents must have wondered where she went. She got up and began her walk home, but before she left the school she saw Ace. She walked up to him and held her assignments tight "Thank you for helping me out back there." She spoke with gratitude.
"Just doing what was right." "Which way do you start walking? *His phone rings* *Answers* "Hello, Yeah I'm Going to pay it today Its ok I got it." *Hangs Up*
Ayaka (played anonymously)

Sweet flower walked out of the woods she sat on the top of a tree watching the sky she didn't care about anything right now she was just to excited to go to school it was her favorite thing to do

Adriana looked at him worried "Is everything ok?"
"Yeah I just Have to pay my rent today." Since I live on my own." *I replied* " I guess I'm going to the bank.

"Okay, I really must be heading home now my parents must be getting worried. Good luck at the bank." Adriana smiled and waved then headed out the front doors, Adriana glanced up at the sky for a moment to see the sun still shining brightly. She skipped down the road straight to her house and up to her room to study and rest for tommorrow.
*At the banks Ace Withdrawn 40 thousand yen* *He then Got On his bike and went home putting the money in the safe* "Time to pay the rent." *Goes to the front Office and pays*
*I'd Jump in my bed thinking about today And then goes to sleep*

Sweet flower fell asleep

Adriana woke up to hear the loud blaring of her alarm clock, she groggily rolled over and slammed her hand down on the machine to shut it up. Adriana dragged herself out of bed and headed towards her closet to pick out what she was going to wear today, she grabbed a white fluffy skirt that reached her knees with white suspenders attached to the shirt, she put on a light pink shirt underneath and slipped on pink flats as well. Quickly tying her hair up in two side buns she applied a thin coat of lip gloss and masscara. Smiling she greeted her mother and father as she grabbed a waffle and ran down the hallway to her room to brush her teeth and grab her assignment she nearly forgot. Then racing out the front door she waved bye to her parents, watching her through the window as she walked down the street to her second day of school.

Sweet flower woke up and chnsged into a long sleev shirt with a tie on and put her pants on that we're blue she had her white hair down and put her jacket on she had brushed her hair and teeth and grabbed her bag and went to school

Adriana upon seeing the school decided she would sit under the large tree near the enterance of the school before going inside. She really hoped to stay away form those bullies and that they wouldn't bother her again like yesterday.

Sweet flower made it to the school she looked around she clutched some of her books. " so this is the school so I wonder who I'll meet" she said to herself
Sacha (played anonymously)

Sacha had gone home after school the day before. He woke up early the next morning, got dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, and the bright red jacket he owned, and made himself a lunch for school before grabbing a package of strawberry pop-tarts and his binder and starting his walk to school. His parents waved him good-bye at the door, but he didn't see it.

Sacha had picked out the entire back of one of the pop-tarts by the time he got to the school and was licking the strawberry filling from it when he spotted Adriana. She didn't look nearly as excited as yesterday, and that somehow both relaxed Sacha and unnerved him. What had caused such a change? He walked over cautiously, taking the long route around the back of the tree, and slowly crouched down onto his toes beside her. He gave her a quick glance from the corner of his eye before going back to removing all the filling from his pop-tart like some sort of pop-tart vampire.
*Ace awoke from bed hitting his alarm clock breaking it* *He then got up opening the window* *then changing* *He then got TO the kitchen making his lunch* Then Started heading to school*
Chihiro Tenji (played by ChaiT)

Chihiro Tenji woke up to the sun glaring at him through his bedroom window. He groaned when he realized that he woke up barely 5 minutes before his alarm was meant to go off. He decided that he might as well get ready for school and shoved on the nearest hoodie and a decent pair of pants before making his way down to his living room.

The dining room was still empty when he got there. Assuming his parents were still asleep, he tossed an apple into his bag, pet his dog goodbye, and headed to school.

(I hope it's alright that I joined in!)

Adriana saw that Sacha was next to her and she threw on a smile, "Good morning!" She beamed while setting her books down in the grass. Adriana saw Sweet Flower and waved towards her smiling as well. Knowing she needed to ignore what happened yesterday she continued playing her bubbly self.

(Of course!)

Sweet flower waved back she was confused and excited at the same time. so exciting can't wait to make my first friend. She thought
Sacha (played anonymously)

Sacha's eyes widened. That strangely cheery demeanor was back, and he swore it was just to scare him off. Sacha absentmindedly dropped the gutted pop-tart on the ground, then quickly grabbed the other one, still in the foil pocket, and held it out to Adriana while scooting as far away as his arm's length would allow him to.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus