Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Adriana Cade (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Adriana looked at him and accept the pop tart, "Thanks." She chimed smiling slightly before taking a bite.
*Walking through the front gate, Ace approaches His classroom.
Chihiro Tenji (played by ChaiT)

Chihiro arrived at the school gates. He noticed two people uncomfortably eating poptarts within an arms length of each other and decidedly walked faster.

I'm curious about what's going on there and I would definitely ask, he thought to himself, but I'm a little afraid to find out...

He also shot a small smile at a white-haired girl that he passed on the way to his classroom.
Sacha (played anonymously)

The bait was taken. Sacha quickly retracted his arm once Adriana had a hold of the pop-tart, gathered up his binder full of papers, and scrambled to his feet before darting into the safety of the crowd filing into the school, hoping she'd been too distracted by the food to see him escape.

He found his first period classroom and received an assigned seat to sit in. He'd spent the whole of yesterday skipping all of his classes so he could snoop around the school to get a feel for the layout of the building, so the teacher was trying to explain to him what had gone on, but he simply walked away to find his desk. He sat cross-legged on top of it and watched the door.
Ayaka (played anonymously)

Sweet flower smiled back but she looked at her books. hmm maybe I should head to class now she thought she went to her locker and put her bag up she pulled out a shetch book and her color pencils and pencil she kept her one book of what she was writing her story that she has been writing for a long time she then closed her locker and walked to her class she walked in the class room looking down

Adriana realized she was going to be late again if she didn't hurry, she realized that Sacha had already left and quickly sprung up from where she was sitting and darted to class. She walked into the classroom with her papers scattered throughout her arms and she took her seat.
*Walking into class he Looked for Them seeing they weren't there.* *Ace Sat* "Guess there still in the hospital."

Adriana saw a couple new faces in the class and also a couple missing faces, a wave of relief washed over her as she countinued writing down her notes.
*The Teacher Called Ace To the front of the class*

(Hmmm I wonder why Ace was called up?) Adriana thinks with a furrowed brow looking at the teacher.
*The Teacher Says* "Head To the principle's Office." *Giving Him a Red Note* *Ace Walking out of class*

Chihiro looked up from the notebook he was doodling on just in time to notice some guy get called out of class. He sees a girl sitting near him who was also curiously observing the scene. I think the teacher called her Adriana?, he struggled to remember.

"Hey," he tried to call her attention "uh- do you know what all that was about?"
"Haha." *Ace Laughed while walking out the classroom* *The Teacher Giggled* Good Luck.

Sacha slumped into his seat, although he left his feet up on the desk. He watched as Adriana walked into class not long after him, along with a few other faces he recognized. Someone was told to leave not long after class started.

He looked up from the binder of papers he was writing in as another person was asking Adriana a question. The suspiciously candy-colored, as Sacha concluded, streak in his hair caused him to pause and narrow his eyes, scrutinizing him. Slowly, Sacha tore the corner off the piece of paper he was working on, rolled it into a tiny ball, and flicked it at him, a shot that looked like it would land right between his eyes were he not to move.

Adriana looked over to Chihiro, "I don't know, sorry." Adriana spoke rather softly. She looked back up to the front of the room to see Ace leave the classroom. "My names Adriana by the way." As she looked back over towards Chihiro with a soft smile on her face.

"Oh, sorry to bother you then. My name's Chihiro by the way-" he babbled "but you can call me Hiro I guess, I know it's kinda long"

He attempted to return the smile, but a crumpled up piece of paper hit him square in the face before he had the chance. He frowned at the offending projectile, and scanned the room for a culprit.

It wouldn't be hard to spot Sacha out of the crowd; he was already tearing another corner off of the paper and stuck his tongue out at Chihiro when his eyes passed over him, not to mention the cotton candy-colored hair. He flicked the second ball of paper at him with similar accuracy to the first.

It didn't take long for Chihiro to notice the pink-haired guy sticking his tongue out at him. He thought Sacha would try to start a conversation once he was acknowledged, but his aggressor only ruthlessly lobbed another paper ball at him.

As Sacha began tearing at another bit of paper, Chihiro began scrambling at his own notebook. Half of the manatee he had been drawing was torn off, crumbled into something that vaguely resembled a ball, and launched (poorly) at his classmate.

Sacha froze when the return fire hit him in the shoulder and landed in his lap. He gave Chihiro an astonished look as he slowly uncrumpled the paper. Slapping it into his binder, he picked up his pencil and drew a frowny face on the detached head of the manatee.

He crumpled the paper back up and threw it back at Chihiro while the teacher was still turned to the white board.

Chihiro nabbed the piece of his notebook out of the air as it made his way back to him. He opened it up to see what Sacha had written and stifled a laugh at the miserable manatee. He glanced up to make sure that their teacher was still turned away. Suddenly, he was aware that they had gained an audience- several other students were watching their antics with varying degrees of amusement on their faces.

On some of the remaining space on the paper he wrote down: 'Hey, I'm Chihiro. You?' in his messy scrawl and threw it back.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus