Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The odd hunter (open)

Korilana Larvonte (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Cho you chicken chout now?'' They asked, giggling loudly.
"I'm not chickening out," Sterling barked, and then bit his lip. "I'm just, considering my options." Gloves, if he could find gloves, he might be able to get past the slime. Surely there had to be gloves in the warehouse.

((aside: Do a pack of werewolves live in a "werehouse"?))

(XD!)

''Chere chare chomr chloves, but chey chare chred and chmell chirrike chiirrrclate.''
He brushed his hands clean. "Well, then, if that's the case, what are we waiting for? The sooner we get it, the sooner we can actually do some good."

He stood up to grab his supplies.

Korilana sulked, hoisting thereself up with their large wings, the membranes folded tightly. ''Chy can't chalk, chouch. Chow cham chi chirrpose cho get chout?''
Sterling looked at Korilana then, and realized the real problem wasn't him or getting in and out; it was that Korilana was laid up until they healed.

He sighed and dropped back down to the bed. "Then we'll have to wait until you heal. You're half wyvern, right? Don't you have some healing ability?"

''Chi chould chonbrably chemporarly use chy chull Chyvern chorm to chet around...But chin chat chorm I can't talk chat all. Chonly in chirps.'' They replied grimly, grimacing as they flopped back onto their belly with a snort.
Sterling sighed. "Well, even if you do talk in chirps, I'm sure we can still work something out. You could still understand me, right?" For that matter, had he even seen Korilana in its wyvern form?

''Chyes, but I cheed cho che choutside cho chi chan chirrange.''
Right then. "Do I need to carry you outside?" He eyed Korilana warily.

''Chirres, chireess you do.'' They chided harshly, lookinng up at him with a snort and a nod.
"Fine, fine," he mumbled, sidling up next to Korilana. He hesitated briefly, not really wanting to do this, but seeing no other way around it. "Let's go, then."

Without much further ado, he picked up Korilana and headed for the stairs.

Kori held on with their hands, and once outside they shut their eyes. Focusing on their thoughts, and their surroundings.
Sterling waited, hoping he didn't get squashed by the wyvern. He'd never dealt with one of them before, so he had no idea what to expect.

It wasn't long before a 7'9 tall Wyvern with tan skin and sharp talons landed in front of Sterling. A tail edged in spines and fur, while the large wings doubled as extra feet with fingered digits. Pink eyes that stared him down, with a mouth full of jagged teeth. It still wore the silver tag to indicate it was Korilana. A dragon with no back wings, instead it's hands were wings. It also wore a satchel around his neck.

''Chirp.''
Sterling hastily stepped away from the wyvern, on guard with the tail and the wings. It could deal out a good bit of damage if it wanted to.

"K-Kori? You good?"

Kori nodded with a chirp, nuzzling Sterlings face softly with the loose orange hair still on it's face. Somehow a medium-sized Wyvern was rather friendly for the usual vicious nature of a wild Wyvern.
He chuckled nervously, taking another step back and petting Kori's face. An idea occurred to him. "Hey, do you think you can fly...or carry me?" He wasn't thinking about climbing on just yet; they'd have to get past the other Hunters first. And a wyvern taking off in the middle of a city wasn't exactly a good idea.

Kori nods, big enough to easily carry humans though they lacked a saddle on the back. ''Chirp?'' They asked, looking around worriedly.
"C'mon, we should get out of here before too many freak out that there's a wyvern in their midst. Stick close and stay grounded."

He motioned for Kori to follow him as they fled to the back alleys.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The odd hunter (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus