Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Zombie apocalypse music meme

Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse:
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill:
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde:
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one:
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest:
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand:
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all:
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you:

what i got:

1. ''Under the sea''
2. ''Lullaby''
3. ''When she loved me''
4. ''The scare floor''
5. ''Marry the night.''
6. ''The time of your life.''
7. ''Summer(Where do we began)''
8. ''Hey Ferb''

...so what about you guys?
1. "Kajiura Yuki - Strangers"
2. "Kajiura Yuki - Bear"
3. "Sonata Arctica - FullMoon"
4. "Rhapsody - The March Of The Swordmaster"
5. "Initial D - Max Power"
6. "Luca Turilli - Legend of Steel"
7. "E.S. Posthumus - Nasivern"
8. "Sonata Arctica - Replica (2006)"

On a side note, number 3 actually made me sit through it.
niel cicierega - brodyquest
beck - time bomb
a-team theme
dragonforce - operation ground and pound
daniel ingram - the art of the dress
daft punk - harder, better, faster, stronger
dark moor - on the hill of dreams
nightwish - ghost love score

1/10, i need better zombie music
TheLily

Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: Just Call my Name (I'll be There) by Blackmore's Night
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Right Here in My Arms by HIM
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Baby Got Books by Dan "Southpaw" Smith
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Death is the Road to Awe by Clint Mansell
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Hook Me Up by The Veronicas
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Zombie Love Song by Your Favorite Martian

All I need to say is number 6 is AWESOME.

Also eight is EPIC AS ALL HECK
Kim Site Admin

These shuffle games always underscore just how many soundtracks are in my collection...

Overall theme of the Apocalypse: Come on Eileen (Version from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Plays during your first zombie kill: Inbound from the Battlestar Galactica OST
When you're getting chased by a horde: Spock from Star Trek II (Wrath of Khan)
When you're forced to kill your loved one: F*** you by Lily Allen (HAHAHA)
When you find your new love interest: Chekov's Run from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
When you make your final stand: Cavil kills and Cavil spares (Battlestar Galactica - The plan & the razor OST)
When you (think you) make it through it all: Egypto Fantasia from the album Le Serpent Rouge
When you discover a bite mark on you: Hallelujah (The cover version by Rufus Wainwright, from Shrek I)
Here we go:

1. Over My Head (Brian Littrell)
2. Spinnin Around (Jump 5)
3. Desire for Need (Seether)
4. What could be better (33 Miles)
5. Pass Slowly (Seether)
6. Operation Ground and Pound (DragonForce)
7. Nobody's Listening (Linkin Park)
8. It's the Fear (Within Temptation)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Kim wrote:
These shuffle games always underscore just how many soundtracks are in my collection...

Yeah, same for me ;)

Overall theme of the Apocalypse: Dexter's Diner - Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Plays during your first zombie kill: Willow - Priscilla Ahn
When you're getting chased by a horde: Escape or Die - Fahrenheit Soundtrack
When you're forced to kill your loved one: Ewok Victory Celebration - Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
When you find your new love interest: No Two Cents for our Chances - Babylon 5
When you make your final stand: Time - Inception Soundtrack
When you (think you) make it through it all: Multiple Jacks - Pirates of the Carribean 3 Soundtrack
When you discover a bite mark on you: Finding Samara - Mass Effect 2

I am laughing so much at the music for killing a loved one.
Sanne Moderator

Mine is always on shuffle.

The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Le Knight Club - Boogie Shell
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: Tycho - The Disconnect (This is kind of epic in my mind..)
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: The Black Keys - The Only One
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Helloween - Open Your Life
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Tenacious D - Tribute To The Greatest Song in the World
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Kings of Leon - Happy Alone
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Queen - One Vision

I can't even believe how appropriate some are. XD XD XD
Here we go. Woo!

Overall theme of the Apocalypse: Slipknot- Duality
First zombie kill: Kid Rock- Cowboy
Chased by a horde: Dethklok- Awaken
Forced to kill your loved one: Downstait- I Came To Play
New love interest: Godsmack- The Enemy
Make your final stand: AC/DC- Hell's Bells
(Think) Make it through it all: Thousand Foot Krutch- Move
Discover a bite mark on you: Devil May Cry 3- Devils Never Cry

Interesting mix...especially for finding a new love interest. Lol.
Boo

The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: So Cold
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Crazy
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: Pure White Lover
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Deeper
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Dive into Mellow
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Move
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Get it Up.
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Ain't that funny.

Well that's kind of weird.
The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: Resonance of Malevolent Souls - [Michiru Yamane]

The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Master of Puppets - [desu ohagi ( matsutouya p) feat. Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka]

The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: AROUND THE WORLD / HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER (LIVE) - [ Daft Punk]

The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Kyou tsuu sei piero -[ kyunkyun p feat. Hatsune Miku ]

The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Last Night I Dreamed - [Blues Traveler]

The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Call me Call me - [Yoko Kanno & seatbelts]

The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Over and Over - [Fleetwood Mac]

The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Road of enemy #2 - [Konami kukeiha Club]
The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: All i know is hood- Big Scoob
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: OG- Tech N9ne
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: Hunterish- Tech n9ne
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: No can do- Tech N9ne
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: U aint no killa- Anybody Killa
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: This is how a redneck rides- Moccasin Creek
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Drill team- Tech N9ne
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Demons- Tech N9ne

lol... damn you shuffle
1. Chris Brown: Yeah 3x
2.Nightwish: Planet Hell
3.Family Force 5: Zombie
4.Gary Wright: Dream Weaver
5.PAWN: EpicLLOYD
6.Gary Wright: Dream Weaver
7.Kanye: West Stronger
8.Nickelback: If Today Was Your Last Day

So 1 and 4 makes me sound like a psychopath. I'm also really surprise by 8...
1.) My Immortal - Evanescence
2.) Otherside - Hot Red Chili Peppers
3.) Rolling In The Deep - Adel
4.) Mobscene - Marilyn Manson
5.) Nobody Home - Pink Floyd
6.) Breathe Today - Flyleaf
7.) Lucky - Radiohead
8.) Butcher Pete - Roy Brown
Umm... yeah. I think I'm totally ready. Or my iTunes loves me. :D

The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: Bodies- Drowning Pool
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Down With The Sickness- Disturbed
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: The Creep- The Lonely Island Boys
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Let It Die- Three Days Grace
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic At The Disco
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Crazy B*tch- Buckcherry
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Free Like A Flying Demon- E-Type
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: St. Anger- Metallica
What I got...I swear i'm totally ready o.o :

The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: Ice Fight - RvB (Jeff Williams)
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Bury me with my guns on - Bobaflex
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: it's my life- Bon Jovi
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Always - Saliva
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Aint No Rest For The Wicked - Cage the elephant
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Master of puppets - Metallica
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Livin on the Edge - Aerosmith
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Poison - Alice Cooper
The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: God Hates us (Avenged Sevenfold)
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Run to the Hills (Iron Maiden)
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde:Dead Bodies Everywhere (Korn)
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Bad Company (Bad Company)
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Californication (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Assault (Alan Silvestri)
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Burn it Down (Avenged Sevenfold)
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Slither (Metallica)
PikaPika11

Apocalypse: PLANET'S PARALYSIS (Wow, lucky.)
Zombie Kill: Desire Drive (Spirit World Mashup) (Hmph.)
Horde: The Venerable Ancient Battlefield~ Suwa Foughten Field (k...)
Forced to kill loved one: Night Falls~ Evening Star (CtC Remix) (?_?)
New Love Interest: Dimentio, Charming Magician (Now these are getting ridiculous.)
Final Stand: Fracktail Appears (-_- Honestly predicted something else.)
Think you make it through: Chaos Magic Castle Upper Layer (:|)
Bite mark: Epilogue (Explorers of Sky) (...)
BLAST FROM THE PAST, MON (this is what happens when I get bored)

The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: Green Hornet by Al Hirt (specifically from the Kill Bill soundtrack)
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Addicted to Love [Live] by Tina Turner (... Oddly fitting xD)
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: Telephone Line by Electric Light Orchestra
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: I'll Always Come Back by K.T. Oslin (... ;.; too sad for this scenario)
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky (LOLZ)
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas (how odd)
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Blue Danube by David Hirschfelder & the Bogo Pogo Orchestra
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: One Moment in Time by Whitney Houston (kinda fitting, I suppose... Idk xD)
Lol I figured id see how my taste in music has changed since 2012

The first song is the overall theme of the Apocalypse: High rise- Insane clown posse
The second song is the one that plays during your first zombie kill: Slow chemical- Finger eleven
The third song plays when you're getting chased by a horde: Dead body man- Insane clown posse
The fourth song plays when you're forced to kill your loved one: Zombie- E-40
The fifth song plays when you find your new love interest: Boing boing- Insane clown posse
The sixth song plays when you make your final stand: Devil boy- Tech n9ne
The seventh song when you (think you) make it through it all: Smoke break- Twiztid
The eighth song plays when you discover a bite mark on you: Neato- Three loco

Lol well alright then

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Zombie apocalypse music meme

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus