Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Alex (played anonymously)

I watch Miles take a sit But i ignore him and I keep doing my work my hair covering my eyes
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna looked at Vidia "hey uh I'm going back to my seat" she said and walked to her seat and sat down and started to draw using her hair to cover up her black eye
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

Hayden accepted the handshake from Miles, "I'm Hayden, Hayden Elwell," His hand was firm, letting go of the handshake and turning back to Luna and nodding. Hayden's eyes still let off a pleasant tone, a smile on his face.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna continued to draw and not notice anything she hid her eye with her hair she didn't know what she was drawing but everything was just kinda stressful on her she sighed softly wile drawing
So what did I miss? said Miles to Hayden while taking out paper
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

(Sorry for the lack of replying, busy week. ^^)

"Alright class." Mr. Harrison started, "Everyone back to your assigned seats." He demanded, Vidia, started walking toward her seat waving goodbye to the new friends she had just created, Vidia sat next to Luna, she blushed embarrassed, not really knowing what to say.

"Hey... Im sorry for you know... Saying that so loudly, now the whole class knows..." Vidia looked down at her desk, Vidia had a really guilty conscious, Vidia started to tear up a little, she felt really bad. Vidia always felt bad in such situations, no matter how small it was.

Geez. Great start Vidia. First day. She thought.

I look up at the teacher with my hair covering my eyes I shrug and ignore the teacher I keep listening to music and I start drawing on myself

Mr. Harrison raises an eyebrow at Alex, "Alex, take your headphones out, and go to your assigned seat." He says firmly, looking Alex in the eye.

"heh" I only smirk
I stay where I am and I keep listening to music

and I stare back at the teacher with such nerve

Mr. Harrison walks up to Alex's desk, and snatches his earbuds out of his ears, along with his mp3/phone (whatever hes using to listen to music with) and stuffs it in his desk.

"I'm letting you go easy, but next time i'll write you up. Move to your assigned seat." He demands, with a calm tone to his voice. "You may have your phone at the end of the day." He says, sitting at his desk.

"you got nerve to take away my earbuds most teacher coward scared what I might do to them" I reply in a smooth dark tone I sit at my assigned seat next to Vidia but I pay no attention to her

Vidia pays close attention in awe at the two.

Mr. Harrison smirks, with a slight laugh, but doesn't reply. "Alright." He says, getting up, clapping his hands together, he smiles, before he can continue the bell rings.

"Remember. The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." He says, opening his drawer and handing Alex back his headphones, and phone.

"Alright go." He says, waving his hand in motion for the class to leave.

I grab my headphones and my phone and I leave the class with out another word.

Vidia packs her bag up, grabbing her schedule, and catching up with Alex,

considering, Vidia was quite slow, and Alex was already quite far from her, she was panting a little when she finally caught up "W-wait." She says, between breathes, giggling a little at herself.

I slow down And I look at Vidia

"yeah? what is it?" I reply in a deep smooth calm tone

She smiled, "Um.." Vidia actually forgot what she was going to say to Alex, she had something in mind but her social awkwardness kicked in, and she completely forgot.

She awkwardly tugged at her sleeves, when she remembered, "Oh yeah!" She said with a laugh,

"That was kinda funny the way you just ignored the teacher like that, aha." She said, softly, looking away a little.

I smile a bit "yeah not the first time but it was funny" My hair covers my eyes
'So..um what class do you have next?" I ask in a friendly way

She smiles, stiffening a little, as she realized she was kind of slouching considering her bag was a little heavy. Her hair falls in her face, and she brushes it away with her hand.

Looking, at her schedule, "uh..." She starts, "Theater." She says, looking back up at Alex, smiling a little.

I look at my schedule and I see I have the same class as her. I smile at the idea of being in another class with this girl "Heh well I guess im joining you"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus