Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

"Eeeh?!" she said as she quickly packed her things and followed them into the mirror.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Pandora turned to see Serah stepping through the mirror, "Getting the hang of it yet?" She smiles.
Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Jin turned around to see Pandora and Serah making their way out the mirror. He had to hide, or Pandora would make him go to that stupid party. He honestly didn't find it all that dumb, but he had his reasons as to why he couldn't go. He turned the corner, and bolted, hiding in the boy's bathroom, like he had done this morning when Pandora followed him after storming out of the classroom. Ah, memories.

"Y-yes....I'm giving a hang of it...yeah.." she said a little nervously. Though, she did gave a little smile for a better....effect.

Pandora watched as Jin bolted out of the door, "He's probably running to the bathroom." Pandora turned to Serah, grabbing her wrist, "We are not letting him get away." While grabbing Serah by the wrist, she bolts through the door shortly after Jin.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

Mika's eyes flitted to the floor as she began to laugh, and he shifted uncomfortably, as if he was worried about something. When she finally looked up at him again and spoke, though, his worry faded away. She didn't think he was insane....He was worried about that, but he couldn't figure out how the question was funny.

He listened to her speak about getting a costume or something, and for a moment, he really, really wanted to go. He was silent for a long time, thinking, pondering, but when he saw the truly, genuinely hopeful look on her face, he caved. Something about her made him not want to disappoint her. Was this...Was this what it was like to have a friend?

Finally, he looked to the ground and muttered just barely loud enough for her to hear, "Please...order me." He mumbled, before repeating, a bit louder, "Order me to go....Please.." He told her, his eyes pleading. He was still not wearing his shirt, but he could easily put it back on when it was time to go. Although, in all honesty, the clothing was a bit scruffy. Now that one thought about it, they could see the dirt stains on his white-and-red plaid shirt and where the hem of his jeans had grown frayed near the shoe. How had no one noticed it earlier?...Perhaps it was a sign that he really was gifted in magic; was it possible that he was unknowingly creating a perception filter of sorts, preventing others from noticing certain details about him unless they were looking for it?

When Jin made it in the bathroom, he realized his phone was no longer in his pocket.
"Sh--." Jin said, quietly to himself. He must have dropped it when he was running from Pandora. He soon regretted it and hoped he had kept the lock on it, soon realizing that he hadn't. The phone was unlocked, available for anyone to see or look in. He silently cursed once more, sitting on the floor of the bathroom. He didn't go in a stall, due to his own personal reasons of being scared of something in that small space. Nonetheless, Jin stayed silent, hoping that his phone wasn't taken in to the wrong hands.

"Eeeek!" she said as she was dragged along for the ride. She tried very hard to carry her things as to not let them fall off her hands.

Pandora dragged Serah out of the classroom with her. She was almost to the bathroom when she a phone lying on the floor.
She picked it up and looked at Serah, "Does this belong to anyone you know?" She asked.

"U-um!......N-no I don't......I hardly know anyone...." she said, "Probably....Jin's...?"

"You think so?" Pandora says, playfully, she steps closer to the bathroom entrance, "Well I guess if he wants his phone back, Jin will have to come talk to me!" She shouts, knowing he would hear her.
Pandora smiled at Serah, "Thank you."

Jin groaned. The one person he didn't want the phone to be with. Apparently God wasn't on Jin's side today. He sighed, knowing Pandora would easily lure him out with this contraption. He peeked out the bathroom to see none other than Pandora, waving her phone at Jin teasingly. Jin ended up peeking a bit too far, and was nearly inches away from the girl. He smirked when he saw her face turn a bright red from shock and a bit of embarrassment.
"Heeey Pandora.." He said, getting a bit closer to her, if he possibly could.
"Can I pleaaase have my phone back??" He asked the girl, with a taunting yet traumatizing voice. He knew how to play her. Well, at least with her emotions.

Pandora gave Jin a sarcastic smile before shoving his phone down her shirt. "You can get it, if you agree to come to the party with me."

She just watched.

Jin sighed.
"Well, it was worth a shot." He groaned. Pandora was not gonna let him win. He looked over to Serah, giving her a 'help me out' look. Maybe she could reason with Pandora and get his phone back, or she could even convince her to not let Jin go to the party! He knew she was on Pandora's side, though.

"Promise me." Pandora says.

"Eeeh??" Jin asked.
"Promise you what??"
"The party thing? Promise you I'll go?" The boy asked.

"Yup." She replies.

"Will I get my phone back?" He asked, giving in, knowing that she would not take no for an answer anymore.

Pandora smiled, "Only if you promise me." She responds.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus