Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

After everyone was outside they were met with a big field with all kinds of different areas for different types supernatural training equipment, this place seemed remote but pretty cool. Gabe looked over at Lara smiling. "I can't believe this is happening girl, how crazy is this?" Suddenly they heard a booming voice above them, it was Mr. Tate, "WELCOME! TO OUR OUTSIDE TRAINING GROUNDS! pretty cool right, I made it myself!" Some of the students laughed and he continued seeing Jin come out last, he snapped his fingers and the mirror vanished. "NOW YOU CAN'T ESCAPE! WHAHA!" He choked on his own fake evil laugh " Just joking but no you can't go back yet because now is the test, im going to choose one of you to be my first victim so you can experience what an exam would be like and a possible real world threat from evil forces." He looked around carefully examining each student intently and then he stopped and looked dead at Pandora. "YOU! STEP FORWARD DON'T BE SHY, I WOULDN'T CHOOSE YOU IF I DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD DO IT!" He laughed cheerfully and then he looked back down at her and stared sharply in her eyes. "YOU MY DEAR , YOU ARE GOING TO PROTECT YOUR FELLOW CLASSMATES FROM A RAINING METEOR SHOWER! GET READY CAUSE HERE...THEY...COME!" Then the teacher said something under his breath and his eyes flashed a glowing red color and the sky turned grey and then there was loud noises in the sky like boulders crashing together, and Mr Tate's laugh echoed through it and he swiftly flew away into the clouds. leaving the students paranoid and looking at Pandora scared out of their minds. And Gabe looked at Lara and then up to the skies and said "Ohhh Sh--"
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

"I got this." Pandora said, although her voice was shaky.
Pandora walked to the center of her classmates and closed her eyes. She clinched her fist unknowingly and began to concentrate. She could feel the Earth beneath her begging to be moved..controlled even.
The ground started to shake as the Earth itself was starting to rise from the ground.
She opened her eyes, but they were no longer blue.. they were green. She clenched her fists even tighter, as more of the Earth began to uproot.
With a shout from Pandora, boulders from deep below the Earth's surface shot out in all directions, they seemed frozen in place, but began to move according to Pandora's will.
She formed a dome over her classmates, using most of her will to keep it together while the meteors hit.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

"EEEKKK!!!" she screamed and crouched in fear. After the dome went up she relax and breath with a sigh......if that was the case that it was safe now...
Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

As Jin stepped out of the mirror, the teacher immediately closed it, almost slicing Jin's foot off. Luckily, Jin had perfect reflexes, so he was able to move very quickly. He did not want to deal with blood again today. The teacher called on the girl that followed Jin, and stated that it would rain meteors and she would have to protect us. All of us. Like, twenty kids. Only her. Jimminy Cricket, that was gonna be hard. Jin looked at the girl, then at other students. He ended up making eye contact with Gabe for a quick second and a look of panic was flushed through the boy's face. Jin looked back at him with a dead stare, almost as if he were confident that Pandora could do it. Because he was. Jin had scanned her. He knew he said he wouldn't, and privacy and yadda yadda, but he couldn't help himself. He was intrigued.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

"I...I do." He whispered as Olivia asked about whether or not he lived here. He suddenly seemed skeptical as she asked what the guy had done to him. "Why aren't you leaving?" He asked, moving away from her just a bit. "Everyone leaves me after they find out. The police left me alone. The doctors never cared. All they cared about was the money....The money I couldn't pay." He suddenly scrambled up, backing away from her, beginning to shout hoarsely. "You know why my throat is so sore? I don't have strep throat. I've been screaming...I've been crying.....I've been sobbing so much that my throat can no longer help it! And you know what, no one cares! No one has ever cared! I put on a fake smile, a fake life, a fake me at a school that claims I'm gifted, or talented, and you know what?!" He was sobbing now, tears streaming down his face. "No one cares! I don't even care anymore! So feel free to join them, okay?! No one will ridicule you for it! They all did the same! They forgot about me, about the little lonely neko with more scars than places to put them!" He tore off his shirt, revealing thousands of scars across the skin of his chest, of his back, even his arms. There wasn't a single patch of skin without a scar. Some of them were slender, long and deep. In fact, most of them were. Others were burns, like those on his hands. Others were short, thin, and relatively shallow, almost as if he--or someone else-- had been cutting his flesh with a knife. He had some places where it looked like the top few layers of skin had been sliced off, like he'd been tortured. The only place bare of scars was his face. Surprisingly, it was untouched, with nothing there to show the hidden signs of his torture. He pointed to his head metaphorically. "There are more of them up here, too! I'm more trouble than I'm worth, don't you see?! I'm not coming back to school. It was a mistake to believe them! To think I really am gifted in some way! It was stupid to think I could fake it! To think I could hide the truth! I'm a mess! I don't belong! I never belonged!" He shouted, before his voice lowered now, growing too sore to shout any longer. "I never belonged..." He repeated in a scratchy whisper, beginning to sob louder.

Gabe screamed as the metors got closer but then he could feel the ground move because of Pandora controlling it and was astonished at her power as the dome rose from the earth and shielded them from the mentors he could hear them crashing into the rock dome above them with loud booms and crashes. But as soon as she started using her magic his head began to spin and images of a girl came and went from his mind and he kept hearing crying and her hands reaching out for him, he tried to drown the images out but it was hard and all the commotion from the meteors wasn't helping. For some reason he could feel his power grow as Pandora kept using her magic and he fell to his knees screaming, not out of fear of the meteors but in fear of his power growing, he didn't know why, but all he hoped for was this test to be over and FAST!

Pandora strained and saw a boy with pale white hair much like hers fall to the ground, screaming. As soon as he hit the ground, Pandora was flooded with images of a young boy being held back by an older man-probably his father- the boy had silver white hair, and tears were streaming down his young face. In the image She was being pulled away from the boy, her hands outstretched to him but they couldn't reach each other.
Pandora let out a shout, 'When will this test be over?' She thought to herself.
She tried her hardest to shrug off the images but it wouldn't work, she could feel her powers becoming more unstable now, as more of the Earth underneath them began to uproot.

The ground began to shake more violently as Pandora became more unstable and Gabe began to scream louder and louder with more images of a little girl being taken away from him, the crying from the girl only went up in volume and Gabe clinched his fist as electric currents began to flow up his hands and wrist. "GAHHH! STOP IT STOP!!!" He screamed, he could feel the rage inside of him building, all the practice he had down to keep his elemental magic under wraps was going away and the barriers he set for himself were coming down and he began to breath heavily. The electricity in his body temporarily made any electronics nearby go haywire and the ground under him began to fry. Then the meteors stopped and everything was quite except Gabe sobbing on the ground and everyone heard Mr. Tate Laughing in astonishment and clapping at the rock dome in front of him and he yelled "BRAVO! BRAVO! WOW EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR CLASSMATE-" He stuttered and yelled out because the rock dome was still up "UM...WHATS YOUR NAME SWEET HEART?"

When the meteors stopped, Pandora released her hold on the Earth, sending all of the boulders, and all of the dirt back into the soil. She was shaking, the images had stopped shortly after the meteors did, but she was still shaken up. 'Who was that boy?' She thought to herself.
The teacher was now standing before her, since she had just let down the dome. He asked her for her name.
"Pandora." she says.
Without thinking twice, she turned at looked for the boy who had collapsed earlier. Just looking at him offered her support, and she needed it.

Jin, not realizing what had just happened, rose to his feet. He grabbed his phone and scanned Gabe, along with Pandora. Millions of information flooded his phone, almost shutting the device off. Jin read the first sentence, and immediately knew what had taken place. Jin looked over at Gabe, then at Pandora, making eye contact with the two. Instead of his casual blank stare, his face was full of concern and fear. He had never made facial expressions, it was always just a dead look on his face, and when he made eye contact with the two, they were worried themselves.

She saw the boy's face change from a blank stare, to a concerned one, as he looked from her to another boy. Pandora didn't want him-or anyone else- to worry about her, so she quickly regained her posture. She looked at Serah and gave her a smile.

Jin saw Pandora look at another girl and gave her a smile. Obviously she was just trying to keep her act together. Jin shrugged the thought off and looked back at his phone. He didn't want to be nosey about their life's, so he deleted all the information. He had enough to know what was going on. Jin went to his contacts and saw he had six unread messages. All from Kiro. Jin groaned and read through the messages.
Kiro: Heyy~ Jinn~ I'm enrolled in ur school now!!
K: I'm gonna start school today since it's only 2nd period!!
K: c: jin? U there?
K: Jinn answer meee
K: I'm gonna annoy youuu...
K: JIN ANSWER ME. ARE U DEAD!?
Jin chuckled, admiring his friend's imagination. He hesitantly texted his friend back.
J: yea im here. sorry caught up w/ school. ill wait for you @ the school and show you around, not that i know where anything is.
His friend replied almost instantly.
K: Kool!! I'll have James drive me.
Jin sighed in annoyance, knowing that his friend was rich. James, his butler, would drive him to school. In his limousine. Made out of gold or some sh--. Luckily Jin lived in the same abode as Kiro, so he couldn't really be mad at him. Kiro took him in, anyways. After he ran away from his family. No time for back stories, though, Jin had to go wait for Kiro at the school's entrance. You can read the back story on Jin's profile, though. No I'm not breaking the fourth wall, you are.

Pandora looked over at the boy who was still sobbing on the ground. Why did he seem to familiar?

Mr. Tate Smiled with pleasure and excitement. "Well, miss Pandora, that was an exploratory display of power!" He got closer to her and said "You know...miss Pandora, this school hasn't seen an earth witch in over a hundred years...that makes you extra special but of course i can't choose favorites...officially" He gave a jolly laugh and patted her on the shoulder "Let's make sure we hone those abilities in the future huh?" He looked out at the rest of the students that were startled and smiled and clapped "And congrats to you all for not peeing your pants! I'm sure you all have lots of questions but for now feel free to enjoy this wide area of space! go on, enjoy yourselves." As the students dispersed he walked up to Gabe and put his hand on him and whispered something in his ear and helped him off the ground and proceeded to walk him around, Mr. Tate looked back at Jin and smirked and said. "How many things can you do with that gadget of yours? your skills with that almost seem magical."
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

She sighed after the ruckus has finally ended. She sat down a little bit nervous but just watched people go about their business. She couldn't do much but watch the people do their own things. In the meantime, she started writing notes down in her notebook.

Jin stopped texting his friend when the teacher interrupted him.
He asked what other things Jin could do with his device. Honestly, Jin didn't feel like telling this old coop. It was really irrelevant.
"None of your business.." Jin said.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere."
Jin didn't explain where he needed to be, because the teacher didn't need a know that either. It seemed as if Jin always had excuses, and places to go. Well, because he did. Jin didn't want to tell the teacher anything mainly because he didn't want him to expect anything out of him. He was a mellow, laid back kind of guy, and doing extra work was not something he had in mind. Jin left, and ignored anything the teacher had to say.

(Lol it'd be funny if the teacher stopped him and levitated him to the front, asking to show off his phone. There's a lot of secrets hidden in that device of his.. >_<)

Before the boy got further away, Pandora caught up to him and grabbed his hand. "You really have to stop storming out of class." She laughs, "Look now he's coming over here."

Mr. Tate looked at Gabe and said softly "...Ill be back" He then looked back at Jin and smirked and began to levitate over to him very quickly, he stopped right in front of his face, the rest of his body suspended in mid air, his talent for flight was used brilliantly. Although Mr. Tate prided himself on being his student's friend as well as teacher, he also had a reputation for putting students in there place, being one of the most powerful wizards and all. He smiled at Jin and snapped his fingers Jin's phone was in his hands within a fraction of a second and he grinned at it. "YEP...i don't know how to work it..." He then tossed it back to Jin using his magic to place it in his hands. "Perhaps you'd like to...show me" He then waved his hand and Jin began to float in front of everyone, Mr. Tate sat him down on a tall platform which looked like it was made for displaying ones magic. After Mr. Tate put him down he yelled out "GO AHEAD SHOW ME!" He looked over at Pandora and said "oh this should be great..."

Jin was stopped by Pandora, grabbing his hand. He tried not to think too much of his hand intertwined with hers, but he couldn't help it. He was about to leave again, but he was stopped by a force. Before he knew it, he was flying in the air. The teacher had levitated him in the sky. He put a disgusted look on his face and crossed his arms, sitting criss-crossed. The teacher asked him to show off his device, and put him on a giant podium to show the whole class his powers. He groaned and sat in the same position he was when he was in the air. He was gonna play the stubborn card. He was not going to show off anything. No matter how hard anyone got to him, he wasn't going to get more attention today. He had had enough.

Mr. Tate smirked he had had stubborn students before he laughed mockingly and called out. "ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE AND EMBARRASS YOURSELF OR WHAT? OR ARE YOU GOING TO SLIP AND HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE FLOOR AGAIN?" He kept an eye on Jin as he walked back over to Gabe to figure out what was wrong with him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus