Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

He sighed.
"Fiiiine.. I promise you, Pandora, that I will attend the costume party. Happy now?" He asked, finally giving in to the girl.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

"Very happy." She says fishing Jin's phone out of her shirt. She tosses it too him, "You should really keep up with your things."

"Maybe I could, if you didn't chase me around everywhere forcing me to do things." He said, catching his phone and giving the girl an icy look.

Pandora was momentarily shocked. Maybe she should just stop following him, it seemed like that's what he wanted her to do anyways, "Don't worry I won't be following you around anymore." She says softly, walking away to an uncertain destination.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

"Eeehh.....eeh..." she looked at both of them before hurrying down to follow Pandora.

"Want to go to the school's library?" Pandora asks, as sees Serah appear beside her.

"U-um....sure...I don't mind..." she said as she hugged her magic book closer.

Pandora and Serah walk aimlessly until they find a sign, above a door labeled "Library" . "What kind of books do you like to read?" She asks, Serah.

"Hmm...umm..." she thought for a moment, "There's no specific type of genre.....or theme.....I do read some magic books out of interest and their history....for normal books I read what most be called adventure type novels."

Jin let out a long sigh. He didn't mean to offend the girl, it just kinda came out wrong. Whatever. He unlocked his phone and opened a catalog for party costumes. Obviously if he was going to a costume party, he needed an outfit. He didn't have any money, so hopefully Kiro could cover for him. He instantly remembered. Kiro. He had forgotten about him. Sh--. Jin texted his friend, asking where he was.
K: Huh? Oh!~ I'm at the office. Getting my registration.
J: yea. okay.
K: You have nothing to worry about, my dear friend.
J: k. have fun @ this place.
K: I will! Oh and Jin! I saw you passing in the hallway, running from a girl. Is she the one you oh so admire??~
J: Kiro. Screw off.
K: So she is!~ Aww, Jiny found lovee.. They grow up so fast.. Tear.. ;( Anyways! She seems perfect for you! A lovely couple, if I do say so myself.. <3 <3 <3

×× Jin has blocked you. ××
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

Gabe and Lara ended up having a tie as they pushed through the mirror into Mr. Tate's classroom almost knocking over some of his next students. They laughed it off and walked out of the class room gossiping about what happend outside and how crazy it was. As they were walking down the hallway looking for 3rd period they saw Pandora and Jin by the bathroom and it looked like he was pleading for his phone that Pandora had in her hand and Gabe and Lara giggled. They didn't rush getting to their class because they had a little more time in between classes as the day went one. But they knew their next class would be on the top floor of the school and it was called survival tactics which seemed cool. They slowly made their way up the stairs, and as they were going up they saw students coming from survival tactics that looked like they just saw a ghost. Gabe looked at Lara and shrugged. "I wonder what all thats about" He said curiously

Before Pandora could fully enter the library she checked the time, "We walked all the way over here, just to turn around and go to our next class." Pandora sighs, "It's on the top floor, so we'd better start walking." She says to Serah,"You ready?"
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

Liv made a frustrated noise, the boy was pleading for her to order him to go. He must want to go if he wanted her to order him and he was begging but she couldn't do it... She couldn't order him. How would that be helpful?
She shook her head, "No." She said firmly, "I want to be your friend, not your master. I'm not going to order you to do anything. Orders are for the battlefront, lessons and jobs; not friends." She paused, looking desperate. Then she looked thoughtful. "I could ask you to promise that you'll go, though." She suggested, "When you think about it, it's sort of like an order. Once you've promised it you'll have no choice but to do it."

Olivia looked up at him and as she did she noticed the scruffiness in his clothes which she could swear hadn't been there before, yet he couldn't have changed into anything else. She would have to get him so better clothes as well as a costume for the party. She had plenty of cousins, one of them was bound to be Mika's size.
"You don't have to go back to school today," She told him, in a way that suggested she wasn't going to let him get away with never going back, "They never teach anything on the first day that they don't go over again. We can go straight to my village to find a costume. But... Will you come, will you promise?"

"A-ah...i-it's fine" she said as she braced her books to herself, "I-I'm ready!"

Pandora smiled at Serah as they walked, "Would you want to come over to my place after school so we can get ready for the party together?"

She thought for a moment....."I-Is that fine...? Well...I don't have anything to do after school....so it's fine with me." It may be her first time going to another person's house, she was nervous about it.

Pandora's smile grew, "Great!" She says, "It'll be fun, I promise."

"O-okay..." she said with a little smile, and they headed to class.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

Mika's expression went grim when she denied his pleading, disappointment crossing his face. When he heard her explanation, though, his eyes widened in surprise. "F....Friends?" He murmured, almost as if it was difficult to say the word. He never imagined he'd ever have any friends. He wasn't good enough for friends. He didn't deserve friends. His ears laid back against his head, and his tail swished with thought.

When she suggested that he promised to go, his ears perked up ever-so-slightly, and he listened to her explain how it was kind of like an order. He didn't really understand what a promise was, but he assumed that it was another way to say 'order'. If she wanted to call it that, it would work for him.

"I promise." He murmured, allowing himself a slight smile before his face grew worrisome again. "Olivia?" He began, as if testing the waters. "Are there more people like you at the school?" He seemed hopeful, maybe even eager. "Because, if there are, I want to meet them. If...If that's okay. I want to meet more people who...who won't leave me. Is that...is that okay?"
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

Olivia allowed her face to split into a smile when he promised to come. This was working. “Great!” She exclaimed joyfully. He even smiled at her a little which made her look so happy she seemed to radiate cheer. She loved being successful in her mission to help.

Then Mika began to form a question and Liv cocked her head to the side in anticipation.
“Like me?” She asked, surprised, “What do you mean?” The boy continued to explain his question. He seemed full of an eager hopefulness that wasn't there before, it was… adorable. He had such an innocence about him that just made her want to make sure he made the most of what was left of his reclaimed childhood.
When she worked out what he meant she nodded. “I reckon there are.” She agreed, “You just have to find them.” She continued, “And, of course it’s okay. So, you want to go back now then? That's good, it's only…” She checked her watch and made a shocked sound, “It’s second lesson already. I forgot about Mr Tate!”
She'd been part of a plan to make the newbies first lesson more entertaining. She shrugged anyway, “Oh well, I'd have probably died trying to teleport an entire class worth of people. Shall we go?” She held out her hand once more.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus