Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Jin scoffed at the teacher. Nothing would get through to him. Even if the teacher tried to embarrass him, he would stay there with his dull look and dead silent tone. He was a rock hard stubborn mule.
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

Mr. Tate smiled even more, enjoying his stubbornness. He whistled and and the mirror in which everyone walked through appeared behind him, he stepped into it for a couple of seconds and stepped back out and dismissed the mirror. Mr. Tate was now holding a throw potion bottle in his hand filled with a pink substance and he grinned happily. "If you don't choose to do your thing ill be forced to throw this potion of truth at you! it'll make you reveal your deepest feelings about everything and everyone, also it would just make you forcefully tell us what you can do." He grinned some more and looked at Pandora and then back at Jin. "It's going to tell...everything...all of your feelings he gestured his eyes at Pandora."
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

Scribble scribble scribble scribble......taking notes and the variety.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Pandora didn't know what to feel. She hated that the boy had to be in this position, but she wondered how he felt about her after all.
She wanted to know, but she wasn't sure if this was the right way to learn how he felt about her. Pandora shoved her hands into her pocket out of nervousness.
'How is this going to turn out?' She asks herself.

Jin groaned.
"Really? Bring her into this? Okay. Yeah. Fine, I'll do it." He said, with ease in his voice.
He sighed, knowing that this potion would reveal more than that.
'Deepest fears..' Jin thought. Ugh. He looked at his device and back at the teacher. Not deciding what to do, he grabbed his phone and texted Kiro.
J: hey. stuck in a dilemma. love potion or something forcing me to tell some girl i like her. and other stuff.
K: Gasp! Jiny likes a girl~~?
J: shut up and help me.
K: Um. Just do what you need to do?
J: sigh. thanks for the help..
Jin grabbed his phone and opened Iris.
"Hey Iris. Engage Blackout Four."
"Engaging Blackout Four will shut the phone down and begin the process of The Sajikumo. Do you wish to proceed?" The phone said.
Jin looked at the teacher and the phone, then at Pandora.
He sighed. "Yes.. I'll proceed.."
"Engaging Blackout Four..."
The phone shut down, and Jin hesitantly threw it into the air. The phone shattered into a million pieces, and created a blue orb. Jin grabbed it and it sucked into his hand, across his veins, then in his body. The process was complete. Blackout Four has begun.
Jin closed his eyes, and opened them, showing some new piercing violet eyes. They could literally stare into your soul. He took his hoodie off, revealing his plain white shirt. Soon enough, wings started to form from his back, a midnight black color. He jumped off the platform and flew, soaring through the sky. He lifted his hands and summoned and army of sharp knives, headed towards the teacher's head. The teacher deflected them easily, but personally, Jin wished he hadn't. Jin had other tricks, but he was too bored and tired now to show them. Plus, he didn't have much time. His friend was waiting for him. He sat down on the platform, feet hanging from the ledge, and his wings deformed. He put his hoodie back on and groaned.
"Can I get down from here now?"

Some of the students gasped and some screamed as Jin flew through the air and summoned knives, Gabe was to unstable to react, trying to control his magic and all. Mr. Tate raised an eyebrow after deflecting the knives with a simple wave of his hand. When Jin sat down on the edge of the platform Mr. Tate gave a slow clap and smirked. "Nicely done...Techno magic, who knew? Those wings of yours...do you know how fast you can travel with them?" He gracefully lifted Jin's body up off the platform with his magic and brought him closer to him and sat him down smiling. He then took a big swig of the pink substance out of the potion bottle and smacked his lips with delight. "Yummy!" He looked at Jin and smiled and then pointed at the bottle "Oh this? this is just strawberry lemonade...my favorite, i put it in this bottle to keep kids from stealing it. The real potion is locked away, plus it's blue" He laughed and drunk some more of his drink.

Pandora was in shock. She wasn't expecting that from the boy at all. It wasn't a shock from fear, but a shock of curiousness.
Luckily none of the blades shot down from the boy, or deflected from the teacher hit her or any of the other students. Now she stood in awe of him, she wanted to know more about him.
She wanted to learn why he had such a cold look in his eyes. She watched as Mr.Tate levitated him back to the ground, and now he was asking him questions about his abilities.
'Maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him later.' Pandora thinks so herself.

"-bleep- you." Jin said. He left the classroom swiftly to go find his friend. Ugh, he knew there had to be a catch. Whatever. He ran to the front of the school to find his friend. Instead he found a crowd of people surrounding Kiro.
'Great.' Jin thought.
'Mr. Popular. Just what I needed..'
He left, knowing that the crowd of fan girls could show Kiro the way around the school. He returned to class, and glared at the teacher most of the time. He accidentally met eyes with Pandora and broke the eye contact quickly, looking at the floor. Then he fell back asleep, cause why not? He needed a nap after what had just happened.

Pandora watched as the boy left, but then a few minuets later he had returned. 'Where did he go?' She asked herself.
She watched as he laid in the grass, and fell asleep.
"Wow." She mumbled softly, but Pandora couldnt see this as a better oppurtunity to go and talk to him. She walked and sat down in front of him.
She tapped his shoulder lightly, "I personally never really introduced myself." She says, "I'm Pandora."

Jin opened his eyes to see Pandora in front of him, introducing herself. Instead of being weird and saying he knew her name already like a crazy stalker, he tried to introduce himself as well.
"Jin." He said. He didn't really know what else to do, so he asked her a question.
"Hey. If that truth potion was real, what would you have expected me to say about you?"

Pandora looked away from Jin as he asked his question, to hide the fact that her cheeks had reddened, what did she expect him to say?
She looked at him again, hoping her face he gone back to his natural color, "I guess I expected you to say I was weird, for following you everywhere I guess." She says
"And that my powers were nothing compared to yours."

Jin laughed. Like, actually laughed. He didn't mean to be rude to the girl, but he couldn't tell if she was joking when she said she thought he'd say his powers were better than hers.
"What? I was trying not to get attention from these powers from the start! Plus, your powers are cooler than mine." He said.
"And going back to that first part.. I don't think you're weird. We all have our own ways of living, I guess." He said, smiling at the girl. This was the first time he smiled at her, and it shocked her.
"You're actually pretty cool."

Pandora smiled at Jin. She turned to find her new friend, Serah and sure enough she was sitting in the grass, scribbling something away in her notebook.
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

Olivia’s shoulders slumped when Mika informed her that he did indeed live here. “That must be awful.” She whispered in horror. Then the boy started getting all angry and didn't seem to believe her genuine need to help . “Leave?!” She exclaimed, “You’ve got to be kidding. There’s no way I’m going to go anywhere.” He thought she was going to leave him, like all the other ordinary folk had done. “The services don’t know how to deal with stuff like that.” The girl sighed, it was something she’d learnt since she was a small child. The slightest scent of magic and they fled in confusion and fear of the unknown, “They’re not used to…” She gestured wildly at his head. “...ears.” She shook her head, “But I am, I can deal with ears and crazy things, and I don’t run away.”

His voice raised louder at her but she stared at him unflinchingly. “That’s just the world we live in.” She declared, her voice slightly louder in competition with his. “People don’t want to believe that there’s this much evil in the world, they don’t want to believe that people could have so much power. Sometimes we have to fake things to protect the innocent, to prevent panic. But we can stand the truth, the school can stand the truth. It’s an escape where no fakeness is required, people don’t have to hide their gifts and fake normalcy.” She shook her head in discomfort when the boy actually started sobbing, she hated people’s tears. They always made her feel so helpless but she didn’ let it mar her words. “I care.” She murmured, “But you have to give me a chance. You have to take the risk, even if you don’t believe I can care.”

When the boy revealed his scars Liv let in a sharp intake of breath, almost as if she was trying not to sob. She had seen scars like those before but never on a living being. They were no battle scars- those were the scars of torture. She’d seen them on bodies that other villagers had brought back from their duty. The bodies of those who suffered in agony until they were controlled by their pain and went insane, turning to the side of darkness and endangering innocent lives in the meantime. These were people her village of warriors were forced to kill to prevent further harm to innocents. She would not let Mika become like this, she would not allow him to continue onwards until, in some years time, she found herself face to face with him in a fight. She would not allow it!
“You are coming back to school.” She told him, a little more forcefully than she intended to, “This is what the school is for. The people who don’t belong, people who others don’t understand! The school doesn’t get things wrong, it sent you that letter which means you are gifted. There is something about you that you need to learn to use.” The boy ended his shouting with a soft repetition of his previous words and just sobbed harder. Liv bit her lip to stop it from trembling-she was a Brie and would not cry- and stepped forward extending a hand. “Take my hand and I’ll take you back, you will belong eventually. I swear. If you still refuse then I’ll just have to stand here awkwardly until you come.” She gave him a tremulous smile. “Please, you have to come back.”

Scribble scribble scribble.....she noticed Pandora and gave a little wave back at her. Among her notes were just details about magic usage, the magic used around her, and types...etc.
Elara Terran (played by Gadgetron1)

Elara made a meek whimpering sound when she first saw a meteorite plummeting towards the earth. What if the girl couldn’t stop it? She needn’t have worried, a grand dome of earth surrounded them protecting them from the falling rocks. She grinned, “That’s pretty awesome.”
Then after all that had happened the teacher embarrassed Jin to reveal his powers which were absolutely amazing. Lara grinned at Gabe, “How amazing are all these powers?” She laughed. “I wish I could do this stuff.”
On the ground, the grass was curling round her shoes. Plants always had that reaction around her, touching the leaf of a flower would cause it to twine round her finger, to others that might have been an indicator of her magical ability but to her that was normal. She had never once thought that it meant she was somehow different.

Pandora motioned for Serah to come sit with her.
"Don't be shy!" She says, "Come on over!"

"U-um...o-okay!" Serah said as she came on over, bringing her things along with it. She sat down right next to her and continued back scribbling...."Um...hi."

After Mr. Tate got done talking to Gabe in private he let him go back over with the rest of the class while Mr. Tate was observing everyone happily. Gabe walked back over to Lara quietly and gave her a soft smile, still trying to recover from his little melt down. "Yeah...these powers are really cool, they seem a lot more easier to control than mine to be honest. Knowing that if you threw one anger tantrum you could accidentally blow everyone you care about away is a lot to deal with." He noticed that grass was growing around her shoes in a more swift and magical fashion, it was kind of pretty but it startled him a little. "OMG move Lara! I think there is something in the grass!"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((Welp, i've missed a lot.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus