Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

~Bell for second period, witchcraft~
(What? This is a MAGIC school! All characters have the same class, unless your character won't have powers in this rp.)
Jin sighed, and walked to his next period, witchcraft? Oh well. Jin never was the kind to care much, he was a very "go-with-the-flow" kind of guy. He found his classroom, and sat in the back of the class. He saw many familiar faces walk into the classroom, due to the scene happening about ten minutes ago. He saw that one girl, the one who he had hugged, walk into the class. He tried not to look at her, but he really couldn't help it. He turned his head away and took his phone out to distract himself from staring. He decided not to scan the girl, knowing that she might want her privacy. Jin opened his contacts menu and texted one of his best friends, Kiro. (one of my other characters)
Jin: hey.
Kiro. Heyy!! Wassup Jin! How's school??
J: fine. i lost blood again today.
K: Ouch.. Sorry, Jin. Wait, on the first day of school!?! Wow, that must'a sucked.. >_<#
J: mhm. some people helped.
K: Aww~ Jiny is making friendss~
J: -bleep- off.
K: So mean.. =w=
J: whatever. you @ school?
K: Nope. I'm gonna drop out.
J: what? no you're not.
K: Yuh~huh. I'm gonna follow my dreams of being an ACTOR!
J: YOU CAN'T ACT.
K: D; rude. I can too act.
J: I'm enrolling you in to my school.
K: You can't!
J: i already did. it's done. whoops.
K: Making me go through the pain too?
J: mhm. brb.
By now, the teacher was done with his introduction, and he hadn't had noticed Jin on his phone. Jin was glad, too. He didn't want to start an argument with yet another teacher.
J: gtg. class started.
K: Mkaii~ ttyl! •w•
Jin set his phone down and fell asleep. He didn't care about this class.
If you haven't noticed, not caring is something he's very familiar with.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

"Serah Invosky....that's my name" she said with a little smile, "Nice to meet you! Oh um... um....I think the bell rang...second period is it...? I got get my stuff ahh!" She quickly headed off before coming back.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Pandora watched as Serah dashed away to her next class, soon enough Pandora did the same. Pandora had taken her seat in the classroom that was closest to the window. She noticed the boy from earlier was in the same class as her, and turned to sneak a look at him. Somehow she wasn't surprised to see him on his phone. 'Did he forget how he held onto her nearly ten minuets ago?' She thought to herself.
She shrugged the thought off and took out one of her notebooks and began to draw whatever came to her mind.

For whatever reason, she was also enlisted into this class without any idea how to use magic. She went and sat down in her seat. She prepared to take notes in great details....hopefully nobody called on her to do some magic....that would be terrible.
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

Gabe nodded his head at Lara "Yeah im okay now, i just hate seeing blood, and yeah this school is super odd". The Bell rang and Gabe looked at his schedule. "Oh witchcraft is next, this should be a piece of cake for me, dont worry I've got you in this class, just sit close to me". Gabe and Lara walked to their next period mainly just following the rest of the kids that said they had witchcraft. Once they got to the classroom they both saw the kid that was on the ground in the hallway just sitting in his chair like normal and they both gasped unsure what to think of it. Gabe also noticed the girl with white hair walk by and something inside of him just resonated, his magic was starting to bubble up and he knew he could not afford to have an outburst, not yet, not now... He closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly and then composed himself and found seats for him and his new friend. The teacher was a man in a long fancy magical looking robe with a beard and green eyes, he seemed happy, more happier than their last teacher, he waited until everyone got in the classroom and then humbly stepped forward and said in a jolly voice. "WELCOME TO THE ESSENCE OF WITCHCRAFT!" As he said that a glowly outline appeared around his body and he began to float in mid air really gracefully and he continued. "OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT...MAGIC CLASS!"
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

(^-^ On it!)
Liv smiled, hiding the concern she still felt that'd wasn't eased by his refusal to look her in eye. "I'm glad I can do something helpful at least." She told him, her voice much cheerier than it had been moments previously. She placed a gentle hand on Mika's shoulder, only the slightest of contact would allow her to transport another being somewhere. The world dissolved into darkness and then brightness again as they appeared in front of the street sign. "Here we are!" She told him jovially. "I'll head back as soon as I have the energy to teleport again."
Of course, that wasn't what she was planning at all. He couldn't free himself, well that must mean he was trapped and if someone was keeping him trapped, they'd meet her sword. She would follow him until she found what was going on.

Jin woke up to a buzzing and a vibration coming from his backpocket. He groaned, taking his phone out, reading the text, from none other than Ethan, one of Kiro's friends. Jin and Ethan weren't on bad terms, but they didn't really know how to get along. Ethan was kind of a pushover, and he would not hesitate to kill someone if they annoyed him even the slightest. Jin opened the message.
Ethan: You sent Kiro to your school?
Jin: yup. is there a problem?
Ethan: You always think there is one. But actually, yes. You can't send him to your Disney school.
J: why is that?
E: You just can't.
J: not a valid excuse.
E: Look. You need to listen to me. If you send Kiro to this school, he's gonna think he's Gandalf or some sh-- and jump off a roof, ready to fly.
J: okay. valid excuse. but it's too late. already enrolled him.
E: Fine. He's your problem now.
J: sigh. whatever. i can take care of him.
E: You'd better.
J: why do you even care?
E: I just do. Now screw off. I'm done talking to you.
And with that, the chatroom closed. Jin sighed. He had to babysit now? He was exhausted from losing blood, so he tapped a random girl to his right.
"Hey.. Can you wake me up when this class is over?" He asked, ready for her to decline his request.
Instead, she just silently nodded, and continued taking notes. Jin grinned and thanked the girl, putting his head down to snooze.

Pandora looked at the girl sitting next to her, and was pleased to see it was Serah. She looked a little nervous as the teacher was talking.
"Magic isn't that bad." Pandora says to her, "You can learn the basics pretty quickly." She says this in hopes of reassuring her.

"U-um....I-I'm sure...." she said as she continued to take notes. Hopefully nobody knows....."It just takes awhile...right...right." She sighed to let out her nervousness.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

Mika frowned, clearly a bit concerned by her not leaving immediately, but said nothing. He didn't even say goodbye. He just began to walk off, taking a left along the street until he was out of view. He continued to walk, until eventually he left fourth street and headed down closer to the slums of the city. He passed a man sitting out in the street with a bottle of cheap alcohol in his hand who waved to him as he walked by, saying, "Welcome home, Mr. Mysterious! Care to actually talk to me this time?" He was clearly drunk, based on the way his figure swayed and his voice came out disoriented. Mika just walked on, leaving the man to frown and shrug, taking another drink from his bottle.

He turned into an alleyway, before stopping finally. Before him was a lonely makeshift shelter, a roof of sheet metal supported uneasily by a few stacked blocks of rotting lumber. There was little keeping it from collapsing in on him were there a rough storm, possibly killing him if he was under it. He sighed, his eyes staying glued to the ground as he walked forward. There was no one there, yet he approached the shelter quietly and murmured, "Yes, master." He then stopped a few feet from an imaginary figure standing before the shelter, his eyes still glued to the ground. "I saved a man's life today, master...." He murmured, almost like a little kid seeking acknowledgement from his parents. "...Are you proud of me, master?" He murmured to the air, before suddenly he fell to the ground, as if something had knocked him over, and covered his head, protecting it. He screamed out in pain, yet nothing seemed to be hurting him. "I'm sorry, master!" He shouted, seemingly holding back tears. It was almost as if he was imagining someone was there, abusing him. Someone named master. Was it someone from his past? Or was he really just this messed up?
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

The teacher smiled at his students, he seemed eager and loving and passionate about magic. Everyone in the classroom ohhd and awed at their teacher floating above them. Gabe was happy and he tapped Lara's shoulder in excitement "OMG" Gabe said in awe. The teacher floated closer to them and said "YOU ALL CAN CALL ME MR. TATE! Some of you have had me before like Olivia," he looked around for her as they had rehearsed this introduction, but when he couldn't find her he just kept going. "Well... um i guess she forgot we rehearsed this, however that will not stop this introduction. I will be giving you all a pretest so that I can assist you on what you need to work on if you already have magic, if you don't...you'll learn. But i sense very powerful magic in this room, how exciting! So now is time for the pretest, I originally planned to have you all be teleported outside to the testing field by Olivia but it appears she ditched. So now we have to go through the mirror! FUN!" At that moment the teacher waved his hand and i tall thick fancy mirror floated out of one of his closets, he pointed the mirror towards the ground beside him and it went there. The class again gasped and he continued. "NOW LETS GO OUTSIDE! FOLLOW MEEEEE!" He then came down from floating and smiled and fell backwards into the mirror, the mirror phased him right through in a warping fashion and he was gone. Then he popped his head back in and said "OH can someone kindly wake up Jin he's going to need to be awake for this" and then he was gone for the second time.

Olivia teleported just out of site of the boy a few moments after he'd started walking, just to prevent him from getting suspicion. As she waited for him to walk a little further she pulled a sword and scabbard out of the bottom of her bag and strapped it round her waist. Giving it a fond pat, it had been her thirteenth birthday present, she began to follow the eared boy. Her footsteps were soft on the pavement but her nose wrinkled slightly as they began to enter the slums. She walked past a drunk who regarded her suspiciously but Liv just met his eyes with a glare ,trying not to gag from the stench of alcohol radiating off him.

When Mika stopped Liv's mouth fell agape. This could not be where he lived, could it? She was in horror, this was barely a shelter. There were no walls and only a heavy sheet of metal stopping rain and hail and snow from above. The whole thing looked as if the slightest breath of wind would send it earthwards. It was a miracle it was still upright. The boy seemed to be speaking meekly to someone yet no-one was there. Then all of a sudden the boy fell to the floor, yelling in pain, apologising to someone he called 'master'. Drawing her sword she sprinted towards him, gripping it so hard her knuckles went white. It was all very well excelling with a sword but what could you do if you couldn't see your enemy. She glanced around but there was no sorcerer sending pain from afar and nobody materialised in front of her. A few experimental swings hit no invisible being so the girl had nothing to do but kneel down, one hand still holding her sword just in case, and grabbed him by the shoulder. "There's no one here Mika. No one here at all." She told him, attempting to speak soothingly. Was he just insane or was there secretly someone here- just waiting for her back to be turned? How she hated the enemies she couldn't fight.

Pandora look at Serah and smiled. Before the girl could say anything, she grabbed her by her wrist and approached the mirror. She looked over at Serah and smiled, "I hope you're ready!" she says, and goes through the mirror, her hand still wrapped around Serah's wrist. And in what seemed like an instant they were outside of the school.

"Eeeh....I...have a bad feeling about this..." she said as she picked up her magic book and her notebook, "I hope it's not scary...." She was dragged, "W-wait w-waaaaa EEEK!" She was dragged in.
Elara Terran (played by Gadgetron1)

Lara had already decided that this guy couldn't possibly be anything other than her favourite teacher. Her face had lit up the moment he began to levitate and she hadn't stopped smiling since. He introduced himself as Mr Tate and his enthusiasm shone from his entire being. Lara chuckled to herself as he glanced around confusedly, seemingly looking for one of the older students who had vanished. When he mentioned a pre-test she looked slightly worried, she was severely lacking in magical knowledge and all the knowledge she did have was from works of fiction. That was all she had always thought magic was, fiction. However, the teacher sounded very reassuring, telling them they'd learn so she quickly relaxed again. Lara watched as a mirror floated over and the jolly man vanished through it. She made her way after him along with the other students, prodding the sleeping boy on the arm as she walked past but not staying to see if her attempt to wake him up had been successful. Then she stepped through the mirror and found herself outside the school. "Wow," was all she said as she stumbled from the mirror across the grass, turning to see the other students come through.

Pandora turned and faced Serah. Her face was pale, and she looked a little terrified, "See that wasn't so bad right?" Pandora laughs, putting her arm around the girl's shoulders.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

Almost as if breaking out of a trance, Mika suddenly flinched at her touch, before freezing, yet his eyes held no recognition of her for a long moment. He glanced around. "Yes...Yes, you're right....He...He's not real. He's not real." He murmured, seeming to be convincing himself more than her. "Not anymore..." He murmured, his eyes beginning to rest on Olivia again, and then suddenly recognition flashed in his eyes. "...Olivia?! Why are you...Did you follow me here?" He asked, yet he surprisingly didn't seem angry. He almost seemed...relieved.

Jin, after being woken up by the girl he asked, sat up, groggily. He looked around the room, and there was nobody present. He sighed deeply, and saw a mirror at the front of the class. He walked up to it, and put his hand through it, phasing through. Jin groaned, not ready to do anything active at all, and stepped through the mirror. Hopefully he didn't miss too much.

Serah nervously gave a soft laugh, "Y-yeah....that wasn't so bad...." She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself.

Olivia seemed relieved when nobody stabbed her from behind and Mika snapped out of it. Agreeing, though not exactly in rational speech that this person didn't exist... anymore. "Thank goodness." She murmured, "I thought I was gonna have to stab someone and get blood all over my clothes."
Then the boy seemed to fully gain rational consciousness and his face snapped into recognition. He seemed surprisingly calm- which was a surprising response when someone had followed you home. In fact, he seemed almost... relieved.
"Yes," She replied, just a shade of guilt as an undertone in her voice. Then she remembered all she'd just seen and how it was probably a good job she'd followed him and bursted into questions. "Do you live here?" She exclaimed, "What did that guy do to you?" As an afterthought, she realised it was sort of a disappointed that this guy didn't still exist because then she'd be able to take his head off. He seemed to be giving this boy enough trouble as it was.
"You know what," She added, "I think I ought to take you back to the school with me. I don't fancy leaving you in this... Place." She wrinkled up her nose here, "On your own."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus