Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Elara Terran (played by Gadgetron1)

Lara crinkled her nose up in disgust at the idea of being turned into a toad. "Somehow, I don't think I'd make a very good toad." She whispered to Gabe.
She grinned into her hands when the teacher read his name wrong. It must have been on purpose, there's no way you could mispronounce it; it wasn't a difficult name. Then, she heard some sort of commotion from outside. Gabe must have heard it too as he trailed off in his introduction and looked at her, nodding towards the door. She nodded in reply.

When they made their way out the noise got 10 times louder. There was thick atmosphere of panic surrounding the crowd which Lara could hardly see over at all so she used the lockers that were on the wall to climb higher. It was the boy from earlier who had ran from the class, except this time he was lying limp on the floor-his head swimming in blood. She stepped down from the lockers, looking slightly paler than she usually did. "I don't think I've ever seen that much blood in my life." She whispered. Gabe didn't seem to in the right state to answer. "Are you alright?" She asked him concernedly, he'd gone completely white and made a choking noise. Then he was gone, sprinting towards the bathrooms, leaping over the injured boy on the way. Her forehead wrinkled in sympathy and she stood up on her tiptoes to see what was going on again. After a short while, a collective sigh of relief went around the crowd. The boy had sat up ,with no warning whatsoever, and hugged the girl besides him. "Thank goodness." Lara murmured to herself, she didn't think she could deal with a death on the first day of school.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

(Sorry I've been gone so long; I literally just slept 15-16 hours straight.)

Mika jumped when the boy suddenly woke up, seeming completely non-nonchalant about the situation. In his surprise, he accidentally relieved pressure from the wound as the boy sat up to hug the girl. How was he awake? He should be unconscious from blood loss! As he recovered from the surprise, Mika firmly pushed the boy back onto the ground. "It is that bad, and you need to rest!" He told him, suddenly a bit peeved by his resilience. If only...If only he'd been like that when he'd needed it. He reapplied a new piece of gauze to the wound, frowning.
Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Jin struggled when being pushed down from the boy. Surely he was fine, right?
"I'm sure it's fine. Not like it's the first time this has happened.." Jin said, mumbling that last part.
"I'm sure the doctors don't need to see me anymore, now that I have woken up," he said, attempting to get out of reach of the boy firmly pushing him down, insisting that he'd rest.

Mika's cheery demeanor was now gone. There was no proof it ever existed in the first place. He was silent for a long moment, only pushing harder to contain the boy. "You're a fool, you know that?" He finally spoke, his voice quieter than usual. Something in his voice was dangerous. Deadly, even. His eyes had turned ice cold. Then, he released his grip on the boy, almost suddenly. "You keep on saying you're fine, sure. You keep on saying it. You'll end up just like me." He then stood, beginning to walk away. "Olivia, tell the teacher I've decided to go back home. I'm still sick." He called, heading towards the school's front door.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Pandora stood to her feet. She was still shocked at what had happened. She wasn't sure why she had cared so much about a boy who's name she didn't even know, but she did and she couldn't help it.
Pandora took one last look at the boy, to make sure he was in good hands, before walking away into the bathroom.
Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Jin, once released from the boy rather quickly, still had the same dead look on his face. Nothing ever got to him. He hated showing his vulnerability and his weaknesses, so he never did. He understood why the boy was that rude to Jin, yes, but he just didn't care.
He never cared.
As the boy walked away from Jin's sight, Jin simply sighed and stood up, brushing himself off. He knew the boy just wanted to help. He knew he was being far too unreasonable. Jin should've listened to the boy. But he didn't. Because he never does. He doesn't know why, he just doesn't. The ambulance workers told Jin to come with them, so they could see what was wrong with him. But he didn't. He couldn't. But, why? Only he knew the answer. Jin walked off to his next class, as if nothing had happened, because to him, it never did. This happens all the time to Jin. Someone helping. Someone leaving. Someone made an enemy. It was all the same for Jin. He knew he should have apologized to the boy, but he wasn't going to. He didn't know how. So he left. And he walked. Ignoring others, ignoring the situation at place, and ignoring himself. Because to Jin, life is just a programming. People put into places, actions made for them. It was all just one big computer simulation, and Jin has to face his 'game over' screen over and over again.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

She was watching around the corner to see what was going on. She left for class to go to the bathroom but couldn't help herself to the situation. She was curious of what happened but for some reason she was...confused as nobody used whatever magic to help him. Not strong ones.....did her fear get her that much? Hm....she kept watching.

As Pandora came out of the bathroom, her eyes immediately shot to where the boy once was, but he was gone. There was still a small huddle of students from where he had been but he was gone. She wouldn't admit it, but Pandora was actually disappointed that the boy had left. She sighed and continued on, maybe she would bump into him again.
Pandora came across a corner, when she bumped into a girl. The girl appeared to have been watching what had happened but didn't come forward.
"I'm sorry!" Pandora says to the girl.
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

While Olivia was so relieved she started laughing when the boy sat up and seemed absolutely fine Mika's personality changed completely. He seemed dark, mysterious, dangerous. Liv watched in confusion. "You'll end up like me." What was that supposed to mean. The boy gave her blunt instructions to tell the teacher that he was going home due to still being sick. Olivia was having none of it, she chased after him with surprising speed despite not using her skills in teleportation.
"You're just going to leave? On your first day of school?" She asked, "And don't say you're still sick because you were sick when you got here, that didn't stop you from coming in. That incident made something pull to the forefront of your mind." Liv tapped her forehead with a finger to reinforce what she was saying. When she picked up on something she could have a slight habit of being nosy but she had a feeling that it would be bad idea to push it too far. So, she continued. "You were acting with real command there, and that's an excellent quality for someone to have so I have decided that I like you. And because I like you, I am not going to let you miss on one of the most awesome days of the school year just because that scene has freaked you out." She crossed her arms stubbornly before adding as an afterthought. "Unless, it really is because you're too sick."

"Eeek!" she yelped in surprise. She was shook up for a moment before she calmed down, knowing who it was. "O-oh....u-um...i-it's fine!" she said. "Um..." She took a moment to bring her thoughts together before saying, "U-um...what happened here? I heard...something from the homeroom but a few people just disappeared....so I came to...look."

Pandora chuckled softly at the girl, not in a mean way, but the way the girl seemed so nervous made her laugh.
"A...friend of mine collapsed." Pandora says softly, not sure calling the boy her friend was the right choice or not.

Mika simply kept walking, ignoring her until she mentioned her having decided that she liked him. He suddenly stopped walking, but refused to look at her. "I'm not a commander." He finally mumbled. "I'm a follower. I always have been. It's a sin for me to command. I was just doing what I could to help; I wasn't commanding anyone." A strange look crossed his face, almost like guilt but...but different. Like he felt guilt, but he felt guilt not for whatever he'd done, but rather he felt guilty for feeling guilty.

"I'm not like you. Not really. I try, I do. But no amount of trying will make my life normal. No amount of trying will free me. So, please, let me go home."

"O-oh...I see..." she said, "Is he not fine now...? Right?" She was still a bit nervous but a little calmer than before. She was holding a magic book again, the same one she brought to school.

Pandora thought for a moment, "I'm not exactly sure." She says finally. She gives the girl a smile, "What kind of book is that?" she asks, motioning to the book in the girl's hands.
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

After Gabe managed to compose himself, he left the stall and splashed his face with water and he took out his handy dandy mouthwash he kept on him at all time because you never know. He shuffled his way to the door and left the bathroom shielding his eyes from the blood. "Dont...look...dont look" he mutterd to himself. He made his way back over to Lara and exhaled deeply. "WHEW, that was crazy" Then he snapped up in remberence of what happend in the first place, "OH god, is he dead?!" He looked back quickly, and then back at Lara . "Ummmm....where did the dying boy go? what the heck"

"Oh...the book?" she said as she took a look, "I don't know what is....I can't read it but for some reason whenever I carry it around....people just stop bullying....I mean.....took a day or two to stop when it starts....which is rather quick...and nobody picks a fight with me either."
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

Liv was getting more uncomfortable by the minute. What had she done to get herself into such a solemn situation? Seriousness was certainly not her forté, she was more for laughter and babbling and if not that arguments and sword fights. She couldn't run away though, especially now she'd accepted the boy as someone she could consider a friend.

"A sin?!" Olivia choked, in shock, when the boy mumbled unhappily about commanding "But...How can commanding be a sin? To be able to lead a group into a stressful, maybe dangerous, situation and keep them calm and useful on task. That's amazing and skilful, it's not a sin!" Mika had such an odd expression on his face ,and Liv had never been good at reading facial expressions anyway. She shook her head, lost. "Commanding was what you could do to help. It was what was needed."

"Of course you're not like me. Nobodies like me, and nobody's like you either. Normal is a fiction. Do you think anybody's life is normal, here in this school full of magic? I doubt it's considered normal to sleep with a sword called 'Adamant' under you're pillow, but for me it is." Liv looked slightly stressed after that odd speech and then looked concerned when the boy said he was unable to become 'free'. Freedom was important and necessary part of life in her own village, what did this boy need to be freed from? Then, the boy pretty much begged her to allow him to go home and she had to, else it would go against her morals.
"Okay, okay." She sighed, sounding defeated, "I'm not going to be known as that creep who wouldn't let a new student leave when he was ill." She tried to look more directly into his face but he seemed to be refusing to look at her. "I could teleport you home really quickly, if you liked. I'm sure it would be a lot faster than you walking or whatever it was you were planning on doing." She wanted to be helpful, even if that was the only way she could be of any use.

"I wish I had a book like that." Pandora said softly. She smiled at the girl again, "What's your name?"
Elara Terran (played by Gadgetron1)

"Are you okay now?" Lara asked with a sympathetic chuckle as Gabe returned, "I've never seen anyone so agile." Most of the crowds had gone, though no one had yet appeared to clean up the blood.
She gave him a sort of confused smile when he asked what had happened to then injured boy. "It was all very dramatic." She told him, "He just sort of sat up suddenly and hugged that pale haired girl who'd been next to him the whole time. I haven't a clue where he's gone now, he just sort of walked off. Not a care in the world." Elara shrugged, "This really is an odd school."

"I'm glad you think so." He mumbled as she stated, in shock, that commanding was not a sin, but rather a skill. Still, he didn't seem entirely convinced. He had no response to her claiming that no one was normal, silently beginning to walk again. She then told him she would be willing to teleport him home, and he stopped, frowned, and thought for a moment.

Then, he turned around, facing her, but not looking her in the eye. "Yeah. That'd be nice." He mumbled. "It's on Fourth street. Just drop me off at the street sign." He told her, not willing to let her see his home. Or, rather, his lack of one.

(Hey, I think Olivia would be in for a surprise if she secretly followed him to his "home". ^.^)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus