Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

As Jin was sitting in homeroom,(btw all the characters in this rp have the same homeroom, classes may vary) he noticed how annoying the class was. Not the students in it, but the teacher herself. She spoke in a monotone voice, couldn't get her act together, and frankly, Jin cracked. Even though the lady, possibly in her mid forty's, was only introducing herself, and she was just a paragraph in, Jin already hated her. The way she smacked the gum in her mouth every time she started a sentence, the way she discussed the rules before asking anyone for their names, and the way when she took roll, she mispronounced Jin's name. Three simple letters, yet she managed to screw that one up too. Jin scanned the woman quickly and saw what she really was like. Her name was Patricia Keeland, and she was forty five years old. Her portfolio had nothing interesting in it, other than she was a single mom of two girls. Apparently she was too rude to her previous husband and he didn't want to be part of her life anymore. She smokes and drinks, and a bit too much of it at that. Jin turned off his phone and slid it in his pocket, obviously reading enough about this deranged woman. When she finished her stupid intro about her life, which seemed rather useless, due to Jin's knowledge on her already, she asked every student for their name. Several of the students answered politely with their name, age, likes, dislikes, etc, yet when it came to Jin, he didn't say anything. Well, he said one thing.
"I see no use in you asking kids about themselves if all you want to do is talk about yourself. The introduction that was given was retarded, and so was the person speaking it. I have no respect for you as a teacher- or a person on that note- and see no potential in you and I getting along. Please proceed to the next person."
Then he got up and walked out of the class, not before adding another comment.
"Oh, by the way, I totally don't blame your husband for leaving you." And with that, he left the class, slamming the door behind him.
Oh, how Jin hated school.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Still in awe of the scene that just took place in front of her Pandora watches as the boy leaves the classroom. Without thinking she finds herself jumping up from her own desk and following the boy outside of the classroom. 'Seriously, what was up with him?' She thought to herself.
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

Gabe shook his head at Lara, "I have know idea who she is, lets just keep moving" Gabe looked around and saw a map of the layout of the school on the wall and he pointed to their class and grabbed Lara and max by their arms and pulled them along until they reached their class. He saw a woman who appeared to be in her forties and a classroom filled of every kind of supernatural being and he gulped and sat Lara and Max down beside him in the back of the class. They didn't even get a chance to introduce themselves when a boy across the room embarrassed the teacher by telling her he didn't want to get to know her and stuff and Gabe covered his mouth in shock and a little laughter because it was funny how red the teacher's face got from embarrassment after the boy walked out of the room. Then a girl followed him out, she had white hair like his, she seemed pretty but he didn't get a great look at her, for some reason he could almost feel her aura, it was strong. He looked at Lara "well...the teacher isn't going to want to teach after that, should we follow those two out of the classroom?"

(OOC sorry i kind of speed up a little, i didn't know we were all supposed to be in the classroom already lol)

As Jin storms out of the classroom, he gets a weird feeling down his back. He's being followed. He turns around to look if anyone were behind him, but stops himself.
'I don't care.' He reminds himself.
'Probably just the principal trying to get me in her office.'
He starts walking again and makes his way to the bathroom, to where the principal can't reach him.
'Maybe I can stay here long enough to where she'll leave me alone. In the meantime..' He reaches in his pocket and grabs his phone, hacking into the school's WiFi and personal records.

Pandora struggles to keep up with the boy, his long strides putting him way ahead of her. She would call out his name, but she doesn't know the boy at all. She just got up and started following him for no reason.
'What am I doing?' She thinks to herself.
she continues to follow the boy until he walks into the boy's bathroom.
'He's smart.' She thinks to herself, as she comes to a stop.
"But I'm patient." She says out loud. She places her back against the wall and slides down until she is sitting on the floor, ignoring the weird stares she is getting from the other students passing by.
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

(Carry on. I doubt she would do anything.)

Jin waits for about thirty good minutes before checking to see if the so-called "principal" is still there, but to his surprise, he discovers a girl.
'Oh no.' Jin thinks.
'Socializing. My greatest enemy.'
He looks back and forth to make sure the girl sat in front of him was the only one here. Was she the one following him? He'd ask her, but that'd require talking. Nonetheless, Jin still asked the question.
'Um.. Were you the one following me?"

Pandora looks up as the boy asks her a question. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, but she was still in awe. 'He actually came out.' she thought to herself as she stands to her feet. "Yes, I was following you." She says. 'Saying it out loud sounds like I am a creep or something.' She thinks to herself. "You did insult our teacher and storm out of class." She says boldly.

Jin shrugged. He didn't really think what he said impacted other people, plus he didn't really care what other people thought. Except in this scenario. The girl stood in front of him was confident, yet approachable, and Jin didn't know what he thought about her. Whatever. He still strongly disliked conversations, even if it was with this girl, so he would cut it short.
"Yes, well, that really isn't a valid excuse. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere."
He really didn't have to be anywhere, but Jin used that excuse anyways. Like he would be needed anywhere. Highly unlikely. Jin finished his conversation with the curious girl and began to walk off, ignoring anything she had to say, yet secretly hoping the conversation would continue.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

(Hello. ^.^ Is there any chance I could join in as a younger version of Mika, before he became a bodyguard? How could I jump in?)

Mika Russell Guard wrote:
(Hello. ^.^ Is there any chance I could join in as a younger version of Mika, before he became a bodyguard? How could I jump in?)

Sure! You can join, just jump in as a new student! ^^ Welcome!!

(I'm just gonna take a stab at it.)

The worst time to be sick was on the first day of school. He'd ended up coming in late, although his voice was still hoarse from the effects of strep throat. He didn't want to miss more of the first day than he already had. His ears were covered up by his hood, and he had to walk to school; he had no parents, after all. No guardians. It was just him.

He entered the door of the school, finding the hallways empty. It looked like everyone was already in their classes. He entered the office, signed in, and explained hoarsely that he had barely made it, as sick as he was. A teacher who was in the office making copies volunteered to show him to his classes, and he was led through the hallways to his homeroom class.
Elara Terran (played by Gadgetron1)

By the time, the three of them reached their homeroom many people were already in their seats. Some students looked normal whilst others had all manners of magical additions to them: ears, tails, fangs, etc. The teacher however seemed more normal than everyone, certainly not how a teacher in a magic school should be. As Lara sat down in her chair the teacher was droning on and on about something that wasn't particularly useful. She was in her mid-forties, her voice so dull that she could barely hear it against the whispers of other excited students. Then in a dramatic moment, before the woman had even reached the back of the room to ask them their names a boy snapped rudely at her and walked out. Lara just sat in shock as the door swung shut again before a girl slipped out after him.
She shook her head at Gabe's question. "This is our first day, I don't really fancy getting in this teachers bad books by adding to the total students walking out on her, especially if we're going to have to come in here every morning with her. Anyway, we'll only get ourselves lost and we still don't know what our first actual lesson is." She reasoned quite sensibly, "Plus, she still hasn't mentioned the magic that this school is full of and I'd quite like an explanation of what we're doing here."
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

Liv and a few other older students had been sent from the homeroom to the younger students' one to 'answer any questions and make sure they find their next classes. This wasn't exactly the way she'd choose to spend her first morning back at school with her friends but still... Nervous newbies were amusing. Currently she was walking the route between classrooms. Yes, walking. She'd been all ready to teleport there but her own homeroom teacher had told her not to as 'we don't won't to give all the new students heart attacks.'
"Great Ms Keeland, the dullest teacher of all." She grumbled as she neared the room, this was not one of the schools favourite teachers as no doubt many of the students had realised. When Olivia approached the room she noticed an eared boy being led to the same room by another teacher. "Lucky you!" She exclaimed cheerfully, "You've probably missed the most boring introduction of all time. Shame you've got Ms Keeland, she sort of downplays the school's exciting nature."

Mika smiled, a bit surprised, as a girl exclaimed, rather loudly, that he was lucky. He listened to her speak, immediately gravitating towards her friendliness. He loved the friendly folk; they never seemed to stop talking, like him. His tail gave a distressed swoosh as he opened his mouth to speak, remembering then that he was sick. He only wished he could have a proper conversation with her. He closed his mouth, cleared his throat quite painfully, and attempted to speak again, "If strep throat is the definition of lucky, sure." He told her hoarsely, yet his voice held no animosity towards her. Even if it did, it was doubtful that one could hear it over the scratchiness in his voice. He was generally a cheerful, talkative person, but today he was forced into relative silence by an affliction of the throat. Worst. Day. Ever.

And it was the first day of school.

This was going to be a long day...

As Jin walked farther away from the girl, the length in his steps decreased. He found himself walking slowly, taking sloppy steps.
'I feel weak.' He thought to himself.
'Did I not eat breakfast? I thought I would be fine. Oh, right. I was in a hurry. I couldn't..'
Suddenly, his thoughts were cut off by a darkness enclosing him; isolating him. He found himself getting very tired and felt his body get heavier. Before he knew it, he was inches away from the floor. Falling.
Deeply.
When he hit the floor, he was out cold. A sudden surprise hit the bystanders who were near Jin. They didn't know what to do. So they just crowded around, waiting. Watching.
One of the kids around him noticed he was bleeding. He had hit his head hard when he fell, causing the blood to form around his skull.
Yet nobody knew what to do.
So they all just waited.
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

"Oh no, is that why you're late?" She replied sympathetically, "Well, at least some luck has come of it though." She gestured to the door of the homeroom.
"Don't give it to me though." She continued, though she was smiling, "I don't know if healing magic works on stuff like that, and I don't fancy Edmund and Anna experimenting on me anyway."
Edmund was Liv's little brother and Anna was one of her good friends. Both of them were learning healing magic from her mother who was the expert healer of their family, well-needed in a family of warriors such as the Bries. They enjoyed using Olivia's own wounds to practice.
"Anyway, I'm Olivia Brie. I've already been here for a year so I'm not in your class but I've been sent down to help out with all you newbies. I would never have signed up to it if I knew who your homeroom teachers was. So, who are you?"
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

She minded her own business until she was talked to....not really the social type. A reserved. She wrote notes, she read the pages quietly. If they weren't doing anything, she read the magic book at leisure time.

Mika's eyes widened in sudden realization as he realized he had forgotten to introduce himself. He held out a hand for a handshake, yet his palm was covered in gruesome burn scars. They seemed old and were clearly healed, yet it looked like they had gotten infected before they were treated properly, however many years ago that was. He hardly payed any notice to them, almost as if he'd grown used to them being there, yet should anyone else take notice of them, a dark expression would cross his face, almost as if he was remembering something he'd rather forget--something he'd almost succeeded in forgetting. It seemed it was best not to ask about them, lest bring up bad memories.

"My name's Mika Guard." He stated hoarsely, yet his smile was evident. "You can call me Mika, though." He gave her a warm smile, seemingly about to say something else, when his ears perked up suddenly, as if they had heard something, although it would be imperceptible to the human ear. "Did you hear that?" He asked, although he already knew she hadn't. "It sounded like bone against tile flooring..." He murmured, although he didn't seem to think about how he knew what that sounded like. Unfortunately, it was a sound he was all too familiar with. "A skull, maybe?" He murmured now, beginning to head in the direction of the sound slowly, curiosity getting the better of him as he found himself disregarding Olivia. He sped up as he began to hear what sounded like crowded mutterings. What was going on?

He turned the corner to find a boy collapsed on the floor, blood dripping from his skull. Mika immediately rushed to his side, checking quickly for consciousness. He wasn't exactly trained as a doctor, and he knew no medical magic, but he'd treated himself enough times for similar issues to know a basic idea of what to do. The worst part; he had to learn himself.

He was losing too much blood, fast. No time to get medical supplies; he had to start immediately. Head wounds bled a lot, and it looked like this one might need stitches, although it was hard to tell underneath the blood. The stitches could wait for a professional; right now he needed to stop the bleeding. Quickly, he tore a piece of his sleeve off as if it was second nature, pressing it firmly to the boy's head and applying pressure. It almost immediately soaked through. "Olivia, go get a teacher or a student with healing magic!" He told her, not looking up from the boy. He hoped she followed him. "And see if you can find some gauze, too. Something to absorb the bleeding, preferably sterile. Be back here in 5 minutes!"

(If this is a bit too much, I can cut out parts of my post. I'm not sure if this is borderline god modding or not. I'm trying to lead up to a big secret that Mika has, and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to display some things that resulted from said secret. You know, to get people questioning. Like I said, if anyone opposes I can cut out the part about Jin. ^.^)

Pandora watched as the boy walked away from her. She tried to act like the cold look he shot at her didn't bother her one bit, but deep inside it was tugging at her. She watched as the boy walked farther and farther away, until he stopped.
Unaware of what she was doing Pandora held her breath. 'What is he doing?' she thought to herself. In a split second the boy was on the ground. He wasn't moving.
Some students stopped and watched, not sure what to do, while others gave weird looks and kept walking.
Pandora began to run towards the boy, not caring if he wanted her help or not.
"Why are you guys just standing here?" She exclaims once she reaches up to him, "Go get help!"
Pandora crouches down next to the boy, she sees blood and immediately her face pales.
"You're going to be fine." She whispers softly to him, this was to reassure herself more than anything.
She saw that the boy was not alone, but there was another boy crouching next to him. She wonders why she didn't notice him before, but she dismissed the thought and returned her eyes to the boy below her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus