Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

.....? She looked up from her book, "U-um is there something wrong?" She noticed there may be an incident down the hall or somewhere as students were moving about on their own. This caused her to be a little more worry than usual. A fight? Oh...no....I don't want to get caught in that...what do I do? She started to get a little nervous.
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

"Mika," She repeated as she shook the boy's hand, adding the name to her internal name bank. "Cool."
She noticed the scars but didn't comment or think much of them. She was no stranger to scars, coming from a warrior community got you quite used to them.
Liv trusted Mika's judgement the moment he said he'd heard something, he wasn't the only eared kid in the school and she knew how accurate and sensitive their hearing was. She also happened to know exactly what that sounded like. "Nope, but let's go." She said seriously. He didn't really seem to be paying attention to her though, instead heading in the direction of the sound so she just followed him.
She sped up when she saw what was going on, a new student on the floor head bathed in blood.

Her new friend spoke to her urgently and Olivia nodded, her usual enthusiasm turned solemn, "On it," she told him. Then, accompanied by a wooshing sound, she was gone. She teleported straight into her own home room directly next to her friend's, Anna; the girl who she'd mention earlier, chair and grabbed her shoulder. She looked directly at the teacher and told her urgently, "Student down in the corridors." Before teleporting back to the injured boy, Anna in tow. Anna stepped forwards and knelt down next to him. "Liv, I've never dealt with this much blood before." She hissed, looking back but Olivia had already gone.
She returned from the nurse's office with gauze and something to absorb the bleeding in hand a few minutes later which she shoved into Mika's hand. Anna held her hand above the injured boys head, attempting to heal the wound.

(Hope it's okay that I've used another character which I randomly made up. She obviously won't be a main one.)
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Pandora watched as two girls appeared, she assumed one of them had healing magic of some sort, one of the girls hands the boy some cloths to absorb the bleeding.
I take a couple steps back, not trying to get in the way. I try to keep my facial expression placid, but I am sure the signs of worry were evident.
I look up at one of the girls who he had called Olivia.
"Are you friends of his?" I ask her. Shoving my hands together to keep from shaking.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

Mika wasted a few seconds as he gaped for a moment at her sudden disappearance and reappearance, before shaking it out of his mind and taking the gauze, switching out the piece of his shirt for the gauze without ever relieving the pressure he was putting on the wound. The gauze was soaking through pretty fast, too, and the healing magic practitioner didn't seem to be experienced enough to do much, although she was helping. Marginally. "Get me some more gauze." He told Olivia, "As much as you can find."

Despite the situation, his heart rate was relatively steady, almost as if he had dealt with this kind of thing a million times. Or maybe something even worse than this, who knew? Either way, it was odd how calm he was in this situation, although he was still urgent in his requests. When another girl asked if they were friends, Mika replied, "I'm not, no. Does it matter? He's in trouble, and I'm going to help him." He didn't say what he really meant. I've been where he is before, and I wished someone had helped me back then. Still, he carefully avoided the word dying; there was no need to cause a panic, and there was still a relatively good chance he could be saved if proper help arrived on time. He pointed to the girl who had asked if he and the boy were friends. "Call 911 and ask for an ambulance. He needs professional treatment."

Pandora looked at the boy who pointed at her. She nodded and pulled out her phone. She dialed 911 as quickly as possible and gave them all the needed information.
"They are on the way." She says to the boy, "Now what?"

Mika continued to apply constant pressure to the boy's head. "We wait and try to stop the bleeding best we can." He raised his voice to address the entirety of the crowd. "Did anyone see what happened before he fell?"

"I was there." Pandora says, "He started walking kind of sloppy before he collapsed."
Pandora stands up straighter, "I think I overheard him saying something about missing breakfast, but I'm not entirely sure." She explains, "He was a few feet from me."

"Missing breakfast?" He questioned, confirming he had heard her right. How would missing breakfast cause him to collapse so suddenly? Surely that wasn't it! He would have felt dizziness all throughout the day, if that were the case, and he would have had to have skipped at least yesterday's dinner and lunch, as well. Surely he would have said something to someone if his dizziness was that bad! He stood there, still applying pressure to the boy's head for a long moment, thinking deeply. Then, he seemed to break out of the trance and stated. "Right. Thank you. I'm sure that'll fit in somewhere." He murmured, before speaking to Olivia again. "If you could hurry up with that gauze, that'd be very nice!" He was beginning to feel warm blood soaking all the way through the gauze and touching his hands.
Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Jin woke up, but he didn't. He was awake, yes, but outside of his body. He could see himself, laying on the floor. Asleep.
Dead..?
Jin came to the conclusion that he was just knocked out. Apparently skipping breakfast didn't work out too well.. Nor did skipping meals for the past week or so.
He looked at his body; lifeless, bleeding, broken.
He saw people around his body, helping. There was a girl on the phone. The same one who he had walked away from. He was glad to see she cared, but then again, if there's someone who seems to be dead on the floor, wouldn't just anyone care? There were some other people crowded around, and a girl helping a guy. The guy was applying a gauze on him, and for some weird reason, he felt it.
The stinging vibration. It hurt.
Suddenly, his body on the floor flinched. Apparently, what he felt on the outside corresponded to his body on the floor. He needed to wake up. But he couldn't. It hurt too much. It was too hard. Maybe he didn't want to wake up. Yes, that was it. He didn't want to be awake. So he stayed outside of his body, and waited. Just until he was confident he was ready. And once again, he blacked out.

Pandora watched as the boy's body flinched for an instant on the floor, then rested lifelessly again. She had called 911, but who knew how long it would take them to be here. She didn't even know the boy's name who was lying on the floor, she knew nothing about him, and yet she wanted to help him.
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

"Yes, yes. I'm going." Olivia snapped a little as Mika rushed her to fetch more gauze. She just been trying to catch her breath, teleportation was rather draining. She vanished again ,back to the nurses office, and collected all the gauze she could find. The sterile, white room seemed to be completely empty. The nurse was nowhere to be seen, hopefully she'd been told and was heading down to the scene.
"That's all of it." Liv informed Mika when she reappeared and handed him the whole bundle. She had forgotten her brief frustration already, she wasn't the best at staying level-headed in these situations.
Her friend looked exhausted but didn't end her efforts. They seemed to be doing some good, even if they weren't completely working. "I'm sorry." Anna mumbled to everyone, "Heads are really difficult."
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

(ive been gone all day, i had issues with my internet so im back fml, idk what to do cause so much has happened so im just gonna continue in where i left off and try to catch up......again this might be long idk...oh well )

"You're right" Gabe said to Lara "Maybe our teacher is a witch, she might zap us and turn us into toads or something" He laughed softly not wanting to draw attention to himself and then reassuringly said "I wish she'd try to turn me into a toad...lets see what happens to her if she does..." After the teacher got over her shock, she recomposed herself and began calling the role again, a bit slower this time. "Gabe Telleier?!" She said pronouncing his last name wrong. Gabe stood up "Um actually its Gabe Tiller,T- I- L- L- E- R," He said smiling, "You've got to sound it out, it's easy." He continued, I'm new to this school and yeah i also like s-" While Gabe was trying to finish his introduction he heard people in the hallway gathering around something. Being as curious as he is he really wanted to know when he heard some say call 911. He ignored the teacher and looked back at Lara and nodded his head towards the door and they both got up and went to investigate, no one could resist first day of school drama after all. When Gabe and Lara left the classroom Gabe was struggling to look over people's heads and then he saw a boy on the ground, the same boy who left the classroom earlier. He gasped when he say the blood and his face went pale, he started choking up and he knew he was going to barf. "OH god-, MOVE!" He croaked as he pushed kids out of the way and he ran for the bathroom, jumping over Jin's body. The looks he got were staggering, but it was either that or puke all over the students on his first day and he didn't want to take that risk. As soon as he got to the toilet, he let it all come up, he hated seeing blood, it reminded him of the animals his family used to slaughter for dark magic spells. Gabe knew he could heal the boy but he was to unstable right now.

Pandora was knocked to her feet by a boy jumping over the boy's body. As the boy passed something seemed familiar about him, but she couldn't place his face to anyone she knew.
she sighed and moved closer to the boy's body.
"Please be okay." She whispers softly.

Once again, Jin was lost in hallucinations. He woke up outside of his body, and saw the same girl, the one who had followed him, laying by his side. He saw a boy with a pale expression in the crowd staring at him, horrified. Jin knew what was coming. The boy sprung over Jin's body, bolting towards the bathrooms. The sudden moment when he practically leaped over Jin made him flinch once again. He thought he would've shoved some people to make his way there, but jumping over him? That was unexpected..
The corpse-like body of Jin flinched as well, due to Jin's sudden reaction, causing the girl sat beside him to worry. Jin was glad she was there. Despite him giving her the cold shoulder, she still helped. She reassured him everything would be okay, which was probably for her own sake, not Jin's, but it still made him feel like what she said was true. Jin saw his head and just realized it was bleeding.
'Oh. When did that happen?' He thought. Due to Jin's eyes being attached to the girl next to his body, he never noticed that blood was seeping from his head.
Jin had to wake up. He just had to. For his sake; for everyone's sake- and for that worried girl's sake.

Pandora watched intently as the boy flinched again. She couldn't just stand here. The ambulance should be here any moment now anyways. She stood on the opposite side of the boy and crouched down next to him and gently grabbed his hand, it's was cold to the touch but Pandora didn't care. She just wanted the boy to wake up.

Jin focused. He looked at himself, and he looked at his body on the floor. He saw the girl had reached for his hand. And he felt it. Her warm, welcoming hands, reaching out to him. He heard the sirens of the ambulance. He just had to wake up. So he forced himself to. If he didn't wake up now, he would never forgive himself. Yes, the ambulance would still take him away to make sure he was fine, but he wanted the girl to be with him. He wanted her to comfort her, to tell him it would be alright. He wanted someone like that. He never had someone like that. So he had to wake up, for her. Jin concentrated, and walked up to his body, sitting next to the girl. He lay his head on her shoulder. He knew she couldn't see him, but maybe she could feel his presence. Maybe she could feel him. Hopefully she didn't. He looked at his limb body, wondering what to do. Finally, he came to the conclusion to simply hurt himself. If he were to harm himself enough, he could probably -hopefully - spring back to life. It could go wrong, but it was a risk he was willing to take. He lifted one of his arms, and pinched himself with his other. And again. And again. After doing it about twenty times, Jin was surprised to see that there were no pinch marks on his arms, but instead, on his corpse-body. The pinches got redder, and eventually blood started to drain from his arms, surrounding him. His body's eyes started to tear up, and soon his restless corpse was crying while asleep. Jin panicked. He didn't know what to do. He thought it would work, but it didn't. He didn't want the girl to see him crying, yet it was already too late. She had seen the blood marks across his arms and the tears falling from his face.

Pandora's eyes stayed on the boy. There were tears silently streaming down his cheeks. His arm somehow managed to become bruised and streaked with blood. 'Is he in pain?' Pandora asked herself. Instinctively, she wiped his cold tears away. She didn't want to leave his side, so she used the sleeve on her black sweater to wipe away the blood. Pandora crouched closer to him and said, "I'm not sure if you can hear me or not." she starts, "But I'm not going anywhere."

Jin, still sitting next to the girl, watched as she reached out to wipe his tears. She cleaned the blood from his arms and told him we wouldn't leave him. He became happier knowing this. He really was glad this girl was here. Jin thought for a minute, and said to himself, 'If I walk into my body, will I wake up?' Jin hoped this would work, it was all he had left. He got up, and fell into his own body. It felt weird, like an infinite abyss. A black void encasing you, inviting you into a special place. Into nothingness. When it was over, Jin found himself waking up. Groaning in pain, but awake. He opened his eyes to see the girl. The one so had stayed with him this whole time. He was so happy to be awake. Tears began to form in his eyes again, but this time, it was from pure happiness. Jin had never potentially cried before, and for it to be on his first day of school, it really set the record. The girl's face flashed of many emotions, but before she could say anything, Jin pulled her into an embrace. He squeezed her tightly, not letting go.
"Thank you," He said, repeating it over and over again.
"Thank you so much."

It happened so fast. One minuet the boy was lying on the floor, the next he was holding onto Pandora. She was shocked. Immediately she felt her cheeks redden, and cursed herself silently for it. Not sure if the boy was going to give her the cold shoulder like he did earlier, she hesitantly put her arms around him also.
"You're welcome." She says softly.

After letting go of the girl, Jin awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. He didn't know how to follow that hug. While rubbing the back of his head, Jin felt a warm ooze trailing down his hand. He looked at his hands, and they were seeping with blood.
"Oh yeah. That happened." Jin said, in such a calm manner. He sighed and stood up.
"I guess the ambulance should take me now and see what's wrong with me." He said, with a dull expression, as if this happened every day. Jin's attitude was so blunt, as if none of this had ever happened. As if the fact that he was almost dying seemed like nothing to him anymore. Well, it didn't, really. He didn't care. He never cared. He held his hand out to the girl as a gesture to help her up, and shrugged.
"Hopefully it isn't too bad."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus