Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Oliver Durand (played by Sp8ders)

(Don't mess with the French kid. Especially when the kid is in the midst of making a robot arm.)
Once Asher noticed it was Kat that got punched he ran over and shoved his way through the crown and saw she was already gone hoping she walked off rather than dragged.

When Oliver had his rant Asher looked at him a little stunned not expecting him to go off like that although smiled and nodded at him.

(dayum this kids spits more fire than Charizard o.O)

Oliver turned and almost admired the attention, before catching glimpse of the principle. Removing his mask quickly he whistled through his fingers and yelled a single word that should send kids to run.

"Scatter!"
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

The principle walked over to rose and said "young lady i have had enough of you your always starting a fight with someone new or someone you know is better then you in everyway your being suspended for 3 days go home" while the principle was talking the students that was listening to oliver scattered like he said
(Everyone exept the people that you control)
Upon seeing the principle Asher went a little wide eyed realizing he still had a cigarette in his mouth and discreetly took it out disguising it as a face scratch and used his thumb to put it out in his pocket.

Rose walked off school grounds. The principle turned around and gave a mad glare at asher for the cigarette and walked over to him and said "lets just say i didn't see that as long as you dont smoke infront of me" he smiled and handed him a new pack of cigs that he smoked then walked back to his office.

Oliver watched the principal and his actions.nit really making much of a fuss as he left, releasing a loud sigh and nearly collapsed to the dirt, his gloved hands gripping the grass. Muttering softly to himself.

"I can not believe I just did that, what in the hell was wrong with me? Why did I do that? That was completely illogical! Why?!"
Asher gave a nervous smile and chuckle about to make a pathetic attempt at dunno whatcha mean until he was handed the packet and nodded with a sort of shocked look on his face pocketing the new packet.

He walked over to Oliver offering him a hand up "well you put Rose in her place, not like anything will change but y'know"

Oliver took Asher's hand into his gloved one and helped himself up. Patting his clothes down for any sort of dirt and grass and what not. Retracting his hand from the contact with Asher like Asher's hand had insulted his dead mother. Adjusting the medical mask he smiled.

"Thanks..... Yes, I know it's futile but alas someone has to do it.... Oh god, I'm going to get destroyed when Rose returns." He ran a hand through his white fluffed hair and sighed. "I best buy my casket now, because this is going to be the metaphorical end of days."

(HES NOT A GOOD PRINCIPLE XD)
Kat woke up and it was 5th period she looked at her watch and was able to make it to school. She ran to school and went to 5th period everyone would not stop trying to talk to her in class she finally got everyone away and put her head down and being careful with her nose.
(Hey Asher dont think so :P)

Asher laughed lightly at Oliver's comment "Well if its a bloody mess dont worry I'll make sure its not open"

He pulled the half finished cigarette put of his pocket it and lit it back up in his mouth, he looked at the school with a sneer as the bell rang then looked toward the fence around the school.

"...I'm going home, I'll see you and Kat tomorrow I guess, take it easy"

He then let out a big puff of smoke and started walking to the fence to jump it.

Oliver just watched the man jump over the fence like it was nothing simply saying "au revoir" beneath his breath, waving a dismissive hand at some of the smoke coming his way before sighing. He watched for a few minuets before checking the time, seeing the time he shrugged and simply maneuvered back to workshop to resume working on the super secret project he's been working furiously on.

Why did he yell that at the group? His friends? He was sure they were not his "friends." He never had time to make friends, it was always about work. It should be about work.....
Then why did he do that?
Why did he-

"Ow!" He had accidentally not paying attention zapped himself. Damn you concentration.

Kat put her head up to see who was standing there it was the teacher he asked "are you ok" he put his hands on the desk for support kat nodded yes and picked up her head so her nose was getting fresh air.
(DAMN YOU CONCENTRATION XD)
Asher walked in the door to his house and quietly went to him room without a sound not wanting any drama at home to add to today, he dropped onto his bed and checked his phone for messages, nothing.

He drew quietly listening to his music starting at Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice falling asleep within a few hours.

(Dat critical fail on concentration check tho :P)

Oliver resumed to furiously work on the machine, occasionally (and admittedly paranoid) convering it from the school public's view so they don't ask a million questions. Occasionally as he worked, his sleeved rolled up, the medical mask removed, and gloved hands expertly working the wiring he looked up to simply watch some of the time pass. The project was almost complete. He'll have it done by a week then he could show off to his friends his gre-

Right,
Friends. Or lack thereof, because friends are a waste of time to socially incline oneself into a ladder that remained absolutely worthless in his works. He released a loud sigh, and placed his head in the palm of his gloved hands. He really needs to stop being such a depressing social outcast.

'your only in your teenage years once mon garçon...'
'oui mère! but I have so much work to do, nothing will get accomplished if I'm dilly dallying!'
'oh dear child, you have so much to learn.'

He heard a voice distantly, one so familiar to his ears. The way how she accented the French words beautifully, and when she spoke it was like her vocals written it in cursive. Burying his eyes deeper into his palms he began to lightly sob.

(Have a little sob story to everyone's favorite Albino asshole.)

(Lol) kat fell asleep to the music in the air and the teachers soothig voice at the board.

(So what now?)

(BELL RINGS)
Kat quickly woke up and went to 6th period witch was home ecomics she walked in and sat down next to a empty seat.
(Asher shalt be asleep until further notice :P do your things I shall jump back in at a time that suits XD)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus