Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Asher recalled he also had workshop although wasnt sure who else had it and couldnt be bothered dealing with Rose if she happened to be there and went around the back of the school to draw instead.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Rose walked in and sat next to her friends she kept looking at Kat and whispering and giggling behind her hand. Kat had enough she got up and went to her and said "what's your problem with me hmm"
Rose said "well I just want to make your life miserable"
Kat said "why"
Rose didn't respond she didn't fight, she didn't run, she just sat there. Finally after 3 long minutes she said "meet me behind the school during lunch" Kat agreed while she did agree her group was going around the class whispering in ears and passing note because she wanted a fight they told everyone in the school and eventually got to Asher. The girl said "hey what's your name"
(She needs your name so she can tell you about the fight during lunch and she told all of you guys)
(oh okie doke)

Asher took out one of his headphones but kept looking at the drawing pad in front of him for mistakes in it and responded to the girl.

"Asher, who wants to know?"

"Me I just asked but anyway asher there's going to be a fight behind the school during lunch and if you wanna see blood spilled or black eyes I suggest you go it start as soon as lunch start" the girl said proud and happy.
He shrugged looking at the girl, he wasnt that big on fights to begin with but he was already in the general area so figured he would stick around longer to see what it was about.

The girl smiled and said "Ok so I hope that you will be there" she walked away from the tree and to other people.
meanwhile
Kat went to the closet and thought of what she just agreed to she was going to be a laughing stock and beaten up and bullyed if she lost.
Asher nodded and put his headphone back in continuing to draw wondering who it could be this time getting into a scrap, it wasn't him for once so that was a start.
Oliver Durand (played by Sp8ders)

Oliver looked up at two males who were talking about some sort of barbaric fight that's going to happen, then immediately stopped when the name Kat and Rose came up. This, is where he intensely begun to listen in to the conversation. Lunch, behind the school.

Shit.

Kat found a punching bag and gloves in the closet she slipped on the gloves and started practicing.
(Don't ask why there's a punching bag and gloves in the closet XD)
(why? :P nah jk)

Asher waited around the back of the school leaning against a wall with a cigarette hanging from his mouth waiting for something to happen, he'd probably have left the school grounds at this point if it werent for the fact he had been waiting for someone.

(4th period lunch period)
Some people have already begun to bet and show up behind the school Kat was still practicing rose was tapping her pencil on her desk waiting for lunch. More and more people showed up then suddenly out of thin are a bell was heard a school bell it was lunch time. As soon as the bell rung out came more than 50 people they all ran to the back of the school. Ones everyone was out there the cafeteria was completely empty. Everyone cleared a circle in the middle of the crowd and the first person that went in the circle was rose. Kat put away the gloves and punching bag and walked to the cafeteria there were no one there she sighed and walked out. She saw a few students around the school and in classrooms but she knew where most of them were. Kat walked out of the school and headed to the back of the school.

Oliver quickly covered over his work in progress before rushing out of the room, literally sliding and skidding to a stop every time he rounded a corner. He had to get to the fight. He shoved/pushed people out of his way as he tried to round about the school.
Asher rolled his eyes at the crowd and especially the fact Rose seemed to be one of the ones fighting, he mumbled under his breath "pfft, figures"

Kat turned the corner and everyone became quiet and cleared a path there were 2 people in the circle Rose and Kat. They agreed to no blood the round stops when your pushed or knocked out of the circle and no weaponds. The reff or one of the seniors came and said "ok i want a clean fight nothing below the knees ok girls. I will explain the rules ok no pulling hair no wegies no kicking no spitting no licking no bitting and no punching in the mouth are we clear" both girls agreed and put there fists.

Oliver rounded the corner and watched as people crowed in a ring like area, attempting to maneuver his way through the people to little or no avail.
Asher stood up straight no longer leaning on the wall at the sight of Kat walking into the crowd, he stood up on a nearby railing to get a better look rather than pushing through people.

"The actual heck?"

He was surprised to see that it was Kat in the fight of all people.

Kat turned her head and saw Asher, Kat started to freak out. Kat started to hyperventilate. She finally calmed down and the fight started Kat pushed her to the ground rose got up and punched Kat in the nose making it bleed rose has been disqualify for the match Kat won with a broken nose. She was walked to the nurces office and went home. She went to the doctor and got a nose thingy to help it not be broken when she was done she went back home and fell asleep on the couch.

(HELLER)

Oliver pushed past everyone, either by politely saying excuse me, or literally pushing them out of his way. He walked with a certain stride in his step, bound determination as he approached rose and her possee of morons pressing an accusing finger against her shoulder. Using his other hand's pointer finger to tug the medical mask down to reveal his teeth, a case in habit for when he is upset by something. His voice raised in a pit of fiery rage, only emphasizing his obvious French background.

"What in the hell you dégoûtant putain! Starting fights with innocent people to fill your egotistical narcissism because for once, once in your pitiful life you actually found someone better then you? Absolutely pathétique! Well I have a few words for you and your 'plastic surgery gone wrong' group. You'll never even begin to imagine yourself capable of surmounting the quality and of course capability of being on the same level of those whom you wish to bully into submission due to your own inferiority!"

He stopped, and took a breath in. Replaced the mask and looked at the group with a bound anger. Speaking low, menacing, almost defingly impossible with his body structure, but he manages because of those abnormal pink eyes.

"If any of you fornicateurs even dare to THINK on picking on any of my friends. I will personally bound you upside down to the flag pole. Am I understood?"

(Translations: dégoûtant putain, disgusting bitch. pathétique, pathetic. fornicateurs, whoremongers)

(DANG she got burned)
Rose rolled her eyes and walked away. When she did everyone was looking at oliver then suddenly clapping like he just won a award. Rose went to the principle and explain the fight but she lied by saying that kat started the fight. The principle stood up and walked to the back of the school.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus