Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat said " ok if I tell you don't freak out ok?" She said turning back around.
He raised an eyebrow at her and nodded slowly.

"Uh... yea ok?"

"she was teasing me about Liking you" she said while tearing up and putting her head down
"Oh... Umm"

He couldn't think of much else to get out since her words took him by surprise, he walked to her and crouched in front of her.

"Hey I don't get why that would get the water works going, I thought she... well I dunno said and or did something hurtful"

He smiled and gave her a quick pat on the head but the smile went soon after.

"Yea that was weird don't let me do that again... anyway it's fine don't be embarrassed or... whatever"

"But it's true" her tear continued to run down her cheek. She wiped her tears sniffed.
Asher went a little red in the cheeks, it wasn't often people actually liked him in any form of friendship or attraction.

"Well... if she isn't wrong why are you crying about it? Screw her she's probably got something swept away under her rug, just give it time before it spills out"

He stood up and offered a hand to Kat.

"Cmon I don't get why you chose to run here to be alone when you could be out there... somewhere with your friends"

Kat got up and walked out and said to him "she's right though I do actually like you Asher but I didn't know if you felt the same way"
Asher nervously laughed a little before speaking.

"Ah well I guess that's fair enough, all I'll say is admittedly you are pretty cute... let's just leave it at that... for now at least..."

"Ok" she said as she nodded "I have to get back to class see ya Asher" she went back to gym.
"Alright take it easy"

He said as he waved at her, he decided to go back to the tree everything started at and finish off his smoke.

Kat went to gym and out came rose she said "oh came for extra I'm going to tell she'd that you like him" Kat did nothing rose walked out and went to Asher.
When Asher saw Rose coming he rolled his eyes a little and raised an eyebrow at her with a faint glare.

Rose said "hey Asher you look cute today" she said winking and giving a flirty smile.
(Ok just pretend that this is rose/Jess)
Asher had a rough idea on what was going on and went to take the last puff of his cigarette while walking to the rubbish in front of him dropping it in.

"Is there a reason you came out here?"

" yes I wanted to tell you that Kat has a huge crush on you but I told her that you have a girlfriend and that's me" she said as she kissed him Kat was watching them from the school she saw the hole thing she was heart broken.
Asher put his arm out prying Rose away from him as he gave her a glare.

"The hell is this? Kindergarten? Grow up Rose"

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve before continuing.

"Try any shit like with with Lily involved I dare you"

"Oh come on Asher I know you want me" she kissed him again. Kat ran away passing nobody so they couldn't tell anyone where she was.
He pushed her away again but this time a little more firm again wiping his mouth but spitting afterward.

"Piss. Off."

He covered his mouth with his arm this time glaring at Rose.

"This is all bullshit to get at Kat isn't it? I've known her for a day and already I find her more likable than you"

"Maybe... I don't like her and your missing out" she said as she gave him a sexy glare and walked away.
Asher gave her a glare and started walking off as she did with some parting words.

"Yea no thanks I don't plan on catching anything!"

He walked to the field and sat under another tree where he would hopefully not be disturbed by Rose or anyone like her thinking to himself as he sat down, where the heck is Lily?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus