Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity smiled as he placed his hat on her head. Looking out from under it at Fang, she actually laughed softly for the first time since she came here. "I know i am. Im actually happy im here myself. Its a nice little place you own here," she commented with a smile. When she was done helping him make sure that the animals were warm, she walked outside. Making a snowball, she waited for him to come out before hitting him with it then laughing softly.
Fang (played anonymously)

He chuckled and smiled."Yep,such a handful." He walked to her,quickly wrapping his arms around her and hugging her."This is the best time I've ever had in my life.I was abused in my days....so it is great to have someone who cares." He kissed her head.

Then he starts to walk back in the house.He started to make the fire grow a bit,to keep the house warm.If he wasn't working he was doing something close to it.He was always moving around,trying to get things done.

Charity blushed a little when he kissed her head then she followed him inside. Braiding her hair, she sat on the couch and watched him. Smiling, she kicked off her shoes then leaned back into the couch. The house was pretty warm and she was wondering why he was always doing something.
"Fang? Come sit with me," she more of requested then ordered.

He nods and sits next to her on the couch.His hands even more bruised then befor.His eye had scar over it that has healed scence befor.He looked down,seeming in thought.

Charity took his hands gently in hers and looked them over. "Stop working. I want you to stay in the house and stop working for a few days. Feeding and making sure the animals are warm is easy enough so i will do it. You have chopped plenty of firewood for three days at least and if we need more im sure it isnt that hard so i can do it. But you wont work. You need to rest and give your body time to heal," she said and she wasnt going to let him get away with working either.
Then she looked at him and nothing but gentle care was in her eyes when she told him to do that.

He blushed and looked away."No,I have to keep working.I promise you I will be fine." He looked down,using one hand to touch her cheek.He blushed as he kissed her lips softly then pulled away.He stood up and walked to his room.

Charity blushed when he kissed her yet he didnt give her a chance to kiss back. She watched him leave then stared at the fire, tearing up for some reason. She laid down on her stomach and buried her head in her arms. Why was Fang so eager to push himself so hard? Well thats it then, she would get up very early each morning before he did then do the chores herself. She had to keep him from working, she hated to see him with so many bruises and cuts everyday.

He sat on his bed and looks down.He thought about his past.He couldn't help but think about all the wrong he did.He was stupid for doing crazy things.He got up and got ready to go out in the cold,he had to do his other job.He was also like an undertaker.He got up and walked threw the living room and stopped at the door."I'll be back."

Charity sat up and looked at him. "Where are you going?" she asked, a hint of almost fear in her tone. She didnt know this place well so she couldnt be sure it was absolutley safe here alone.

"I'm just gonna do one hour of work in town.I promise I will be back soon." He smiled weakly and went outside.

Charity was up in a second and she ran outside to him. She hugged him tightly from behind and closed her eyes. "Please...you cant work anymore..youre exhausted as it is," she said quietly.

He stops and sighs."Fine.....Long as you don't work." He turned to her and kissed her deeply.

Charity was suprised again when her kissed her but this time she kissed him back. Putting her arms around his neck and relaxing. It was as if all her worries and thoughts melted away and she was focused on just Fang now.

Fang was shocked of his own actions.He ended up kissing her deeper,and placing his hand on her lower back.

Charity couldnt help but to kiss back deeper and move a little closer to Fang. Then she shivered as a cold breeze blew but didnt pull away from him

He blushed and slowly pulled away,looking into her eyes."I'm sorry I did that..."

Charity blushed then looked at his eyes a second before looking away. "Dont apologize. If i wouldnt have wanted to kiss back i wouldnt have," she said quietly then started shivering. She had forgotten her coat inside and it was very cold outside. Then she took his hand gently and pulled him inside softly. Shutting the door behind them, he wasnt going to work he said so she trusted him not to. Leaning against the door, she let go of his hand.

He sighs and looks down."I guess I'm falling in love." He scratches the back of his head.

Charity looked up at Fang quickly, surprise written all over her face. "Your..falling in love? W-with me?" she repeated and couldnt think of anything to say. Maybe the reason she kissed back because she was also falling in love with Fang.

He nods and blushed.He walked towards the couch and sits down.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus