Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Warrior Discussion Topic

I remember I've donated all of my weapons from my old account to the armory before I left the site. :) (Though I wasn't sure if putting the party hats there too was right o__O)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

We have aliens incoming!
HibariHaru013 wrote:
I remember I've donated all of my weapons from my old account to the armory before I left the site. :) (Though I wasn't sure if putting the party hats there too was right o__O)
Party hats are still a part of this thing, with their healing. :)
How do I get weapons?
Remember! As with previous combat years, the Armory is still open - but new members need to be granted the "Manages Members" permission (and please "Can Invite" too!) so that they can use the treasury and help others to join as well!

And be aware that new members don't always get added to the last page. Sometimes they show up somewhere in the middle of the list!
kim, what exactly is the element system for the battles in this?
i remember certain color enemies being weaker to different weapons

Dragoncat wrote:
How do I get weapons?

Three ways:

#1: You can find them from just randomly wandering the site

#2: Join the armory group and take some from the treasury

#3: Try looking at Forohfor castle every half hour or so: http://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2017/undertheshadow.php

GrandFinale wrote:
kim, what exactly is the element system for the battles in this?

I don't understand this question, but if you're asking which critters are weak to which weapons, I can't tell you that. ;)
ah, i figured it out
my ray gun was only doing so much damage to the xenobeast because it seems to just naturally be more powerful
but it still resisted some of the damage
Tar

The regular "Noisy Cricket" Xenobeast doesn't seem to enjoy the Wicked Battle Axe much.

...or grenades, but that's probably a given.
Does anyone know how proud I should be for soloing a larva?
Nevermind. Tailbone helped me. Thank you.
Can someone give me member management permission? Thanks!
KhaeosMage wrote:
Can someone give me member management permission? Thanks!
Done. :) Just use the "Give Items" button in the treasury to send stuff to yourself or anyone else, now!
Tar

Staticblast1 wrote:

You probably would have been able to without the help, though!

( I also noticed that if you have a walrus, it'll block damage for you sometimes. I'm not sure if mine being a dandy has made any difference on top of that, but thought that was cool. )
Tailbone wrote:
Staticblast1 wrote:

You probably would have been able to without the help, though!

( I also noticed that if you have a walrus, it'll block damage for you sometimes. I'm not sure if mine being a dandy has made any difference on top of that, but thought that was cool. )
WAT. THIS IS AMAZING.

Does the walrus have to be in inventory, or do you know if it will from display, too?
I need to get me a walrus then! Thank you paying job.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Warrior Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus