Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Warrior Discussion Topic

Dot

How do you play on this forum? I don't understand. XD
Lone_Otaku

I can send you my half used one. I still have my rapier and two ray guns.
Hey, Dot! There's a lot going on, so it depends on what you want to do.
Lone_Otaku

WHO KEEPS THROWING SCRAP AT ME!!?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hi Dot! In about six minutes there's going to be a new wave of aliens to fight. You can also check out the Riddle thread to see what people have been working on over there.
Not me... and no one's throwing scrap at me... hehe *gives Otaku my umbrella which I don't need*

Oh, HI KIM! <3
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hi! :)
Dot

Thanks, Kim! I apologize for my questioning, I've just never actually played on the forums with this. This is my second Epic Week!
No need to apologize for questions. ^_^ We're all happy to help out, and Epic Week can be super confusing.
If I'm understanding the game mechanics correctly, I think I need someone to authenticate my group membership in order to get a weapon? If someone could do that that'd be cool of them.
I just did. :)
I remember my first epic week. I kept using my fists during battle and had no idea that there were weapons.... O__O
Lone_Otaku

Ugh, I'll just Mary Poppins away so my phone can charge. *Opens Umbrella and floats away*
Now you can go to the treasure and use the Give Items button to send yourself or others anything in there.
Dot

There's a group for this whole game?
Lone_Otaku

Welp, there's more badguys.
Not exactly. I think they mean the armory. That's where you can get some weapons and even give away to someone who needs it :)
Not exactly.
Dot

Which is where? XD
We have this semi-official group here: http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1278

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Warrior Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus