Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She smiles as she vanishes and reappears behind him,kicking his spine,head,then swipe kicks his legs and flips backwards."I surely am not just a regular girl."
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"this is really unfair, I can't hit my girlfriend" he was on the floor, then vanished, he got up behind her and tickled her then vanished again

She giggled."I will be fine though." A snake appeared around her arm as she pets it.

Daniel Reappeared behind her about 1 yard away from her "Nice snake ya got there, is he your pet?" he smiled at her like he had something up his sleeve "Ok since you've had a starter from the Danny menu " The Grim reaper hovered above Danny "it's time for the main course"

Danny lunged at her with full force hiting her stomach launching her to other side of the room but before she hit the wall he caught her from seriously getting injured

She shook it off and grabbed his arm,quickly flipping him to the ground."Do know I have defeated many men who punched harder then that and didn't bother to stop me from really hurting myself."

She shook it off and grabbed his arm,quickly flipping him to the ground."Do know I have defeated many men who punched harder then that and didn't bother to stop me from really hurting myself."

Danny smiled as he was on the floor "umm you should look behind you" the scythe was behind her like it had a life of its own. it sweeped her off her feet making her fall in a horizontal direction and before she hit the ground Danny did the 'Rising Dragon' kick on her launching her sky high. Danny had caught her mid-air still worrying if He'd really hurt her

She laughs."Nice one! I guess I cant beat you,I can see that." She smiled and hugged him,a bit of blood coming from her mouth.

Danny was worried, he looked at her as a drop of blood came from her mouth "no, no, no, no ,no" he said panicking. He looked at her with a sad face "I Cant believe i did that" he slowly landed back on the floor almost like they were never falling.

She tilted her head."Hey,Im fine.I promise." The blood continued to drip from her mouth.She felt a slight pain but she was kinda was use to it.She was bullied as a child so she really wasn't bothered.

Danny was still worried at the sight of blood dripping from her face "no you're not" He said lightly cleaning the blood from her face. His hands started to glow green

She smiled at him then slightly winced,gripping her side.She had remember that she has a spot on her side that was sensitive.She put her head on his chest,starting to bleed more.

Danny watched as she grew weaker. He looked at his hands not having a clue what is happening
"place your hands on her..." Death was stood behind him
Danny placed his hands on her side. The green light became brighter.
Death was mimicking the same movements Danny was making. The blood stopped dripping from her mouth, her ribs cracked back into place and healed.
"How did i... heal you" Danny was lost for words but something didn't feel right. Blood dripped from his mouth, his ribs cracked. a bruise on his side appeared just as it was with Crystal. "agh" he moaned slightly in pain but he didn't care when he looked at Crystal

Her eyes widened and she hugged him."No,I would be fine!" She cried hugging him tighter."Don't ever do this again." She put her hand on his ribs." I don't like to see you like this!" She kissed him,her hand over his ribs still as they slowly started to heal.

Death became agitated in her attempt to heal Danny "STOP, GIRL. It is the price he must pay for caring for you" He growled at her putting a barrier around Danny. The barrier was too strong for her to get through.
"Its okay babe" Danny said as he lay on the ground in pain "I'll be fine"
"Don't intervene girl!" Death said in a demonic voice "He won't die, not like this when I'm Binded to him"

She growled and stepped back."A price is only to pay by the ones who started it. In that case it would be me! He shouldn't have to feel my pain." She looks down with tears flooding her eyes."Just seeing him like this kills me."

Danny Stood up holding his side With blood still dripping from his mouth "Babe" he put on a weak smile "I'd rather not see you like this" Danny faced Death "Remove the barrier now!". Death obeyed dropping the barrier.
"I cannot allow her to heal you. if she even tries--" Danny interupted And finished the senetence for Death
"you can Increase the Injury" Danny said painfully.
Danny limped over to Crystal And put his left hand on her cheek. "i feel much better feeling the pain than seeing it"

Tears flooded her eyes.She hugs him and keeps crying."B-but......" She tried her best to control what she was but was having a bit of trouble.She stepped back as she turned into a husky dog that was bigger then him.She growled,her eyes being red.

Danny smiled at her "Hey when did we *cough* get a dog". one of his broken ribs cracked back into place, his body was very slowly healing itself. He held out his hand making the scythe fly into his hand, "babe i will defend myself, but after what i did to you i won't retaliate, even if it kills me" he gave a faint smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus