Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny sat on the sofa with a piece in hand, he smiled as he finished a slice, as she started a new slice Danny ran past and grabbed it and took a bite "yum it tastes better after it came from your lips"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"NO FAIR!" She puts down the pizza and tackles him down and holds her hand over his mouth."Spit it out....Now...." She had a serious kitten like face at that moment as she stays ontop of him.

Danny chews a little more before swallowing, he moved her hand hand of his mouth "spit out my toungue? Are you crazy?" a few moments later the same pizza slice he was eatin flew in tO the air when she tackled him and landed on her head with a thud

"Well....guess I have to wash and cut again." She took the pizza and still ate it.Crystal may have seemed 'tiny' but she ate like a lumberjack.Crystal sat on his back and was eating.She had a smug look,ignoring the scent of pizza sauce on her head.She was not going to get off of him either.

1.)Because she was lazy.
2.)He was warm.
3.)She was planning on getting him for taking the pizza.

Dany was able to turn aroun even with her on top, he didn't want her to move, he stroked her right leg gently "it's cool I'm full anyway" he chucked. He sat up making her sit on his crossed legs then started kissing her chest

She blushed and dropped the crust of the pizza when he did kiss her chest.She wrapped her arms around him. Her eyes closed and was getting a bit annoyed with the sauce on her hair.She hated when her hair was dirty.She would always say 'Just because your job is dirty doesn't mean your hair has to be too.' Those words she kept close.

He kissed her chest more intimately and softly, her soft fair skin was hot. He slowly wrapped his armso around her, running his hands all over her back.

She let out a slight moan,and shivered.Her head slightly resting on his and her body being a bit tense.Crystal put one hand on the back of his head,pulling her fingers threw his hair.

He started to lick and tease her not wanting to let her go, her skin felt angelic

She soon found herself getting closer to him;Her cheeks being a light crimson,from his touch.She tried not to let out a moaning breath like she should/would have done.

Her soft skin on his lips, her fair skin glowed under the sunlight from the window, Danny slowly made his way up

She moans Slightly and tilted her head up more a bit."Daniel....s-stop...."

He didn't Stop, slowly kissing her neck. His hands slowly made their way below her waist

She shivered and started to moan."D-Daniel..." She tries to push him away.

Danny couldn't help himself, her soft skin made her irresistible. Danny's hair slowly spiked up as his body filled with excitement

She started to blush a lot."Daniel....Please stop." She started to shiver more,her body growing even more tense.

He wasn't going to stop, he threw his trench coat and took off his shirt and waist coat the started to kiss her lips. His hands were all over her, his right hand was all over get back whilst the left was below her waist.

She quickly pulled away and scooted back."Daniel...if you can not respect my wishes then I shall go elsewhere!" She rubbed her arm just a bit.Her eyes having their odd snake slits but she didn't seem demonic at the time.She looked down and shook her head."Why couldn't you just listen?" Crystal stood up and ran out,getting as far away as she could.

"what?!" Danny stood up rubbing the back of his head. "Dammit" be shouted before appearing befor her "what happened, I thought you were enjoying yourself?" he looked into her pup blue eyes

"I was but I told you to stop...for a reason." She backed away from him looking down.Crystal's hands trembling slightly when near him.She had a tear running down her cheek.She didn't want to be touched,her body language showing that.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus