Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"I don't understand, I thought you were enjoying yourself" be moved her hand from her mouth "if you weren't ready then you should have told me"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"I didn't want to say anything...well at first...you seemed too happy..." She rubbed her left arm.

He put his forehead against hers "well then, I'll wait until you are ready, just don't pull a stunt like that again"

"I don't want you to feel intimidated, your happiness means the world to me" Danny hated himself for doing what he did

She puts a hand to her mouth as the snake and licks his cheek."Looks like he likes you."

"it's not him who I'm worried about, it's you" he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I would give my life for you"

She looks down,her scratched cheek hadn't healed yet."Daniel...."

He lifted her head "It's true, there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for you" He kissed her softly. "I hope you know that"

She blushed and nodded,But the snake hissed when he kissed her.

"Shut it"Danny said pointing at it. "Don't think for a second i trust you"

The snake bit his shoulder then flees back into a tattoo.She laughs after the snake did bite him."Don't make the snake angry..." She started laughing harder,knowing he would soon get bitten by the little bastard.

"son of a gun!" Danny didn't heal as fast as Crystal so those bite marks will stay for hours. "I swear if that little Bastard does that again I'm gunna cage him" Danny nursed his shoulder before looking at the the creature that he killed. He kicked it to see if it was still alive but it just flopped around when he did. "Didn't you say you were stronger than me? I didn't even hit this thing and i turned his bones to dust"

"...Literally"

"Creatures like me and my father are prone to getting killed by those things...our powers don't work againts it."

Danny smiled at her. His torso was wet from the rain "do I look sexy or what?" he chuckled

"Why,or course you do.You look real sexy.In fact..." She touched his chest and kissed him deeply.

He kissed back wrapping his arms around her waist. Danny smiled at her "So you logged everything that we ever did together in a book hunh?"

"Y-yeah..." She looked down blushing.

"Do you mind if i hold onto this?" He smiled before sliding it into his back pocket

She looked down blushing."Well....uhhhhhh"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus