Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Cmon babe, i haven't read it yet and I'm really looking forward to it" He smiled as he pulled her close making their bodies touch
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Uhhhhh......kuuuuuuuuuuuu....." She looks down blushing."Uhhhh...."

Danny kissed her forehead and nuzzled her nose with his "why don't you give Me a slight preview?"

She quickly took her book back and it burned to blue flames."It's safe now."

"Are you sure it is?" Danny smiled as he turned around and took a few steps "Don'tcha think i know you by now?"He turned around with a smirk and shrugged "How are you sure that was the right book?" He smiled as he pulled out hers. Danny turned around and handed Death her diary who then disappeared with it "I'm going to give it a goood read when i get some time"

Her eyes widened,while blushing too much."NO!YOU CAN'T READ IT!" She growled at him.

"Really? now i really need to read it. What did you write about me?" He felt smug

She gets on her knees."PLEASE DONT READ IT!" Tears build up in her eyes.

"Hey wow" Danny Helped her back to her feet "Why is it bothering you that much? don't you trust me enough?"

She hugged him tight."PLEASE don't read it! I'll do anything!" She cried on his chest.

"Why, why is it bothering you that much?" He wiped her tears off her cheeks

"I wrote something that you SHALL NOT SEE! It's about you and I can't believe I said it and I don't really want you to see it because it's so stupid and I don't know why I would say that because I sounded so childish and I am just now noticing this is a run on scentence." She was walking back and forth when she was talking.

Danny stood before her holding her arms trying to calm her "Babe, what is it? Tell me, it's okay" He kissed her forehead

She blushed."IM NOT TELLING YOU,NOW JUST GIVE ME MY BOOK BACK...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!" she growled at him even louder. 📖

"Okay okay" Danny held his hand out as Death appeared and handed him it "Here" He handed it to her "But what is in it that you don't want me to read?"

"A lot!" She took the book and held it tight.Her eyes looking at the ground.

Danny knew she was hiding something, he turned around and faced the door "If you don't trust me, then you don't have to tell me" He started to walk away "I'm heading home" He didn't say a word after

"No! Please don't! I ju-..." A male who was about 8 feet 6 inches tall layed a hand on her shoulder.She turned around only to see her father Shemazui.She dropped the book as it burned to ashes and she hugs her dear father.

Danny was near the room door when he felt another presence, "Someone's here" He turned to see if she was okay but saw her hugging a man

Shemazui smirked and patted her head.She quickly got on the floor and hugged his right leg the way she use to.Her father slowly parted his lips to speak."Crystaliniya I-" Crystal had quickly interupted."Daaaaad don't call me by that name...please keep it at Crystal." He nodded and continued."Crystal,I have missed you and I know I am suppose to be dead,but I scenced this male here."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus