Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"is it because of the snake?" Danny took a step forward to her but still 2 arm lengths away
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"No....just get away..." She backed up againts a wall,looking down with sad,tired eyes.She didn't know why she had refused it,but she knew it was for a good reason.

"fine, if you don't trust me then I guess I'll leave" Danny faded away into the soft breeze, he was back at the shop punching his punching bag. "every time we get close something pulls us apart" he said punching In between words his anger getting the best of him

I'm so sorry...I knew I did wrong...somehow.Thats all she could think.She looked down and knew she had made him mad.She had looked back but then down. she then started thinking.She was trying her best to remember where her fathers old mansion was.She would just have to stay there.She began walking with her head held down,not even thinking about her notebook she had left on his table when they first met.

Danny's anger had gotten the best of him making him round house kick the punching bag. His breathing was fast "what happened, it was going so well, I even showed her how much I love her and she just throws it back in my face, WHY!?" he turned around and punched a wall. The force of his punch caused it to crack. He walked up to the bar and lined up 7 beer bottles along it and opened one taking a sip, he walked from the bar and pulled out Ebony and started shooting the bottles. His anger had subsided and all that was left was sorrow. A tear leaked from his eye as he walked to the sofa and sat down with his head in his hands.

She had found her fathers mansion by then and looked down.She missed Daniel already,but he could have just listened.She busted the door down only to find everything in perfect condition and her fathers portrait."The Devil Shemazui....you went out hard..." She threw a vase on the ground and sat on the crimson and gold couch.She still had the necklace he gave her on,and she looked down even more sad.She took it off and layed it on the table,then started walking up to a bathroom to take a shower.All she could think about was him and how she wished she wouldn't have said anything.Perhaps she was a more greater fool then ever but either way she tried to ignore the distracting memory.She had gotten undressed and had already stepped in the shower.

Danny tooka another sip from the beer before turning to the bedroom. He took out his guitar and played that same song 'She Could Be You'. Every memory they had together flashed before him as the whole room faded to darkness. He sang his heart out to cover for his pain. He needed her, He wanted her. He couldn't help thinking about her

Soon as Crystal got done taking a shower,she was exploring the memories of the house,trying not to think of Daniel.She remember there was a room not even her father Shemazui would even go in.She lifted the iron doors and saw a creature headed towards her."NYYYYAAAAH!" She quickly closed it and also closed the other two metal doors."God....what the hell is that still doing alive?" It started to bust through the metal doors as she looks down."Riiiight....so I can't break a window with a sludge hammer,because apparently its made from titanium because it wont break....But this stupid creature can break through doors made of straight up iron and titanium?Fuck Logic!"

The song Danny was singing made him think about her why didn't I listen!? If I had she would still be here this thought kept running through his head. Danny placed the guitar down on his bed. He'd gone to the bathroom and washed his face almost wanting to drown himself. Danny felt a slight burn on the spiral tattoo Crystal!? he made his way to his bike not wearing anything to cover his torso, the cold rain hit his tanned skin as he searched for her, not a clue where she was

Crystal sat on the side of the door,thinking about how would she keep that creature from breaking down the door.It was either fight,or run...or in a way both.She ran to the kitchen and got a huge piece of meat and opened the door slightly and slid the meat in.The creature nearly got her hand as she closed it.Why would her father have that creature in the first place?She listened to the creature eat,then pound on the door again.She wasn't going to leave this place because it was were she was raised.She then felt it break through the last door and it scratched her face."It can break through fuckin metal....But It can't get out of the damn house?!? Why didn't he just put the same type of glass that he used on the windows for the doors?!?!" She was yelling while dodging the creatures swings at her."NYYYYYAAAAAHHHH!" She felt the creature's claws go right through her stomach.

Danny Sped down streets, he felt the burning sensation in his arm and a sharp pain in his stomach. He fell off his bike making it spin out of control as it scraped the wet concrete floor "CRYSTAL!?" he shouted, tears flowed down his cheeks, he slowly stood up soaking wet as he finally found her location. He stood before a mansion and left his bike at the front gate "CRYSTAL!?" He shouted hoping for an answer. he ran through the front door Calling out her name "CRYSTAL!?" the pain in his stomach made him want to find her so much. The mansion was too big he began his search in hope find her

She had troubles saying something,but she drummed up the air and screamed loud enough to hear outside.She then was to weak to stand as she fell to the ground,the creature pulling its hand out and was about to devour her alive.She would feel it all,but she wouldn't be able to say anything.

Danny heard the scream and made his way to the room "CRYSTAAAAAL!" His eyes turned black as he took his 'Grim Reaper' form. his scythe bigger and stronger. He used it to slice the arm of the creature dropping Crystal in his arms "Babe! no no no, How could i let this happen? this is all my fault!" Tears flooded his eyes.

She looked at him weakly and slowly rose her hand up to his cheek."D-Daniel...I will be f-fine.I promise." Her hand dropped limply as she rests her body and mind,closing her eyes as well.The snake started sliding around her wound as it was healing her.

Danny laid her down perfectly whilst removing his Black cloak to place underneath her head. Danny stood up and turned around facing the Creature. The creature was large but the size of a minivan it stood on all 6 legs and had no eyes or fur but red slimy skin and jagged teeth. It's growl filled Danny's ears as he made for a swift and deadly strike. His fist stopped 1" from its face. Even though the punch didn't connect the force of the air in the gap between his fist and it's head strong enough sending a ripple down its body. Following after that was the sound of the creature bones crushing into fine powder

Crystal gasped and opened her eyes again and shot up.Her snake having a smile."Haha,Thanks little snake!" Seemed like her and the snake had gotten along well.She looked at Daniel and hugged him."I'm sorry." The snake had also hugged him.

Danny took a step back and was back into his human form "What in hell just happened?" He looked at the snake "There is no way i trust that, last time it tried to kill me" He looked at it then her.

She snake slid up Daniel's arm and licked his cheek as she giggled."I think it was happy that you saved me and it.When that thing hurt my stomach,the snake was hurt too.You gave it hope." She kissed him.

He kissed Crysal back "I'm going to need some time to adjust to this. How can that thing like me after trying to kill me twice and trying to take over you" his eyes widened as he looked into her eye "More importantly, why did you run from me when we were at the shop?"

"i ran because I just wasn't ready for that I had an odd feeling and you slightly intimadate me." She looks down and puts a hand to her mouth.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus