Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

"...I'm just trying to find happiness in life."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Im curious....I never seen a kind like you before. What are you anyway?"

"Demon. Enhanced abilities from cruel treatment and known by most humans as subject 9653. Usually demonic creatures only have the abilities of it. Instead, very rarely, with severe pain, an actual demonic spirit can form within them, making their abilities much stronger while also giving them a new weakness. There are three kinds of demons, crossroad, contract, and free. Since I was born a wild animal, not to two contract demons and not created from torture in Hell, then I would be called a free demon."

"So your not control by warlocks or witches...its rare to see a free type demon. Anyway you kill innocent people in order to regain strength? or its your nature as an animal?"

"It's basically impossible to find a demon that hasn't killed before. And it's mainly either if prey is difficult to find or if my demon takes control. Then, there's nothing I can do."

"Do you think you are cursed or bless?"

"Okay, do I have to answer these?"

"Well if its difficult for you...forget what I've said. "

She nods and looks around "So what are you both going to do?"

"Since Vilcos is defeated, I think there are few places that need to be discover. Just like this abandoned Alchemy Facility. Rumors had it that 10 years ago, ALchemist and Mages created a forbidden creatures called the chimera."

"Well, I finally killed Marshal, so I have nothing to do for the rest of my 200 years... Mind if I joined?"

"Well sure! The more the merrier." Allec gave a gentle smile to her.

She nods "...And if you ever start treating me like a dog, I'll be gone by morning. Deal?"

" Dont worry...I would never do that..." Allec look at her tail and in his though " that was kinda cute".

"Good. So, where are you both staying?"

"Well this townsfolk are eager for us to stay here for the celebration of the Heroes who save this village from Vilcos. Maybe a two days of stay. "

"Great. Let's go."
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She listened the whole time, not speaking at all. She was deep in thought some of the time, thinking of many things.

"...Amber?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She snapped out of her trance like state. "Yeah?" She looked over at her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus