Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

Crossroad demons are the only ones that can be summoned at a crossroad. The person will bury something of theirs and they can make a deal. Usually they want to be rich, beautiful, powerful... But they only have ten years. And when they die, they go to Hell. And with enough torture, they could become a demon themself. They follow certain rules and have a monarchy."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Thats pretty dark...So do you think this so called demon hunters after you for some reason? You know like they want you demon blood and sell it to a high price. I heard rumors about it during my travels."

"I don't usually worry about them... If any of them are close, I will just get rid of them."
She digs her claws into the ground. She hadn't known about it "...Do you know where they've been recently?"

"Well I heard rumors that these hunters dwell in secret organization from the north. They say that they have the symbol of a wolf with a knife stab on the head."

"...Good. So, when does this... Celebration thing end?"

"Dont know..." He take a huge chug of the Ale. "Let me guess...you want to hunt them down in order for it not to hunt you again?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

A few of the village girls pulled Amber in and she started dancing to the music. She laughed and smiled the entire time.

Allec smile but the children push him to the middle inorder for him to join the dance.

She laughed when she saw him join in.

Some of the village girls ask him for a dance.

She smirked when one of the village boys asked her. "Sure." She smiled and started dancing with the youn man.

While he is dancing with some village girls. They push him towards Amber as the music change into courtship tone.

She blushed at the little space between them. "Why hello there."

Allec blush "So...care for a dance...Little Miss?"

She backs away, flattening her ears and goes to find something to eat. She didn't want to be around the big crowds and honestly didn't want to be around any of them. It would be difficult to find them again, but she couldn't go long without eating

"I'm not little, but I would love to." She smiled, taking position.

"let me tell you..Im not really good dancer" The townsfolk are beginning to see how these couples dance. As the music goes one. The children were chuckling while the village girls are slightly fangirling.

She giggled at the girls and their antics. "They're adorable."

Allec hold her hand and start dancing like how the villagers dance when the couple court each other.

She smiled, dancing along and humming to the music. She had heard this song before and even danced to it when she was young.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus