Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

"...We're going back to the town, now?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"Oh. Okay." She smiled, though few could see it was fake.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Well it settle, We should get going to the town. BEcause the townsfolk are waiting for us there and give us a big celebration." He gathers his belongings and ready to go.

She looks at the ground "...Lead the way, then."
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

Arriving in an unknown town, at least to his knowledge, Ren Okami took in his surroundings. It seemed to him that the townspeople were upbeat. Maybe there was a festival to begin soon? A white cloak and suit shows Ren as a nobleman. His hair was silver with eyes addressed with amber hues. After finding an inn to stay at for the night, Okami decided to catch a close look at the town he was staying. It wasn't his usual, but it would suffice...at least till dawn.

The town people welcome the hero for the feast and celebration. They chanted " HERE ARE THE HEROES! WHO VANQUISH THE EVIL LORD!" Many of them are gathered around with them. The peasant girls gave Allec white Lilies flowers whil the males gave Amber different colors of roses as their symbol of the gratefulness. As for Korra, the children gave here different kinds of meat.
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

The town suddenly uproared in unison as a trio arrived. This certainly caught Ren's attention as his brows furrowed. "What's this?" Ren asked himself. It seemed that this trio was more than ordinary, after all, they were being chanted the words of "heroes." Okami stood in the distance of the crowd, only watching the celebration instead of joining in business that wasn't his. This could be his chance though, underneath Ren's quiet and serious exterior was a cold, heartless, wolf. It didn't come to bother the male, but Okami wanted nothing more than a cure.

Turning back from the townspeople, Ren found his way back into the inn where he planned to stay for a day or two. He needed to ask that trio a favor.

She growls, not used to much attention except from hunters. She snaps at them and runs, afraid. She runs into the alleyways and sits, watching from a safe distance

She smiled and greeted everyone. She looked around and noticed Kora running off. She smiled smally and turned back to the people.

She follows them quietly, not wanting to go back out

(Bump)

(Having a Busy day?)
The musician starts playing and the villagers start enjoying and rejoicing. A group of couples standing in the middle that Allec lean on the wall and watches them with a smile on their face.

She slowly walks back toward Allec, at least wanting to stay near someone she knew. There were too many scents to follow just one and she was starting to get confused when finding them

"Where were you? I guess the people here isn't afraid of you"

"I haven't been here before... There's too many different scents. I can't find anyone here with so many people around... Besides, big groups just... I don't like it."

"I see...Say I was curious of something...where you a human before you became like that?"

"No. I was born a wolf and born a demon."

" Are there anyone more kinds like you?"

"Well, there more free demons that have certain abilities, not all are fire. But I haven't met any others with an actual demonic spirit... Because of this, I'm stronger than them. We all have our main abilities. some, stronger than others."

" Thats kinda interesting back in my home...we never knew this kind of demons in the archive of wisdom for mages. Some though they are created through demonic rituals or forbidden witch craft.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus