Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

The children went it and wrap a long red ribbon around them. Both are really close to each other.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She smiled. "That's close." She blushed red.

Allec eyes look away that he grab the rose from her hand and put it on her right ear. " To be honest...even for a witch like you can be attractable."
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She goes around alleyways and looks for any food
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She blushed. "Thank you." She smiled. "You're not so bad for a Savior." She smirked.
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

Night has befallen the town, Ren was still bunked up inside the inn before a sigh escaped his lips. "Yet even they can find happiness in this life." He gave a small chuckle as he then turned to leave his room.

Once outside, the soft music and gentle breezes made Ren think back to when he was just an innocent boy. The curse inside of him was unbearable now, it changed him to something he wasn't. He had heard something now, in the darkness of an alley. Was it the wolf that followed the rest of the trio?

With a delayed pause, Ren looked back to the crowd and folded his white fured cloak around him before tracing back the noise.

She was laying in the alleyway, watching everyone else, her ears flattened. She dug her claws into the ground. She had only ever wanted to be happy. And instead, the last time she could remember being happy was too long ago. But they were happy. She hoped that if she stayed she could find happiness. She looked at her blood stained claws and growled quietly, her paws catching fire

"That's impressive." Ren complimented. "I knew I heard someone back here.." taking caution, Ren walked forward to show himself better. "Mind if I join you?" His amber eyes were still, almost as lifeless and monotone as his voice.

This was definitely a first, seeing a wolf with the power of flame. Okami had no reaction to it, but if he were honest, it was a skill that really amazed him.

She backs away quietly, her eyes were a fiery amber. They showed no fear, instead amusement "...Go ahead." She sits and continues watching the others "...Name?"

The male smiled slightly. "Ren Okami, son of a king in the South." He sat down, having one leg lay flat while the other remained bent so he may rest an arm.

"I've taken an interest in you and your friends." He said, looking out from the alley then back to the wolf. "I heard you all to be quite the hero's." Keeping his point unclear, the noble just awaited the female wolf's next question.

"...We aren't exactly very close... 'friends'... We found each other along the way and they found some 'prophecy' that turned out to be them... It was some evil lord they had to defeat which would lead to one of them dying. I think it possessed Allec and he tried to kill Amber. I helped to stop him by... Basically just attacking him and they finally got rid of it. I was never a hero. And i'm not really sure what they are..."

"That so?" Ren didn't know how to respond, he simply laid his head back to gaze at the stars. The air had a certain chill to it, one that made the air from his mouth crystalize into a white fog.

"I wonder what prophecy they speak of." Ren's blank face then became soft with a smile. "When I was in the kingdom..." He paused. "I'd hear many prophecies." He looked over to the wolf. "Ironic, huh?" He raised from the ground and turned his back from the wolf, looking into the crowd, specifically the two in the middle.

"You probably sense something from me.." he said, looking at his hand. "I'm not only human." He then dropped it and turned his head. "I'm also a wolf." Ren wasn't sure what it was he expected from telling this wolf that, maybe it was just a sympathetic instinct.

"You know, I haven't caught your name, dear." He exclaimed, a questionable tone in his voice.

"...Kora. And... Did you ever hear about demons in your kingdom?"

Ren shook his head. "Can't say that I have." He studied the large wolf with fiery eyes of amber. "I'm guessing that is what you are?"

"Not one of the normal ones. But yes." Her eyes flickered red. She was much larger than others, standing at 5'7 feet. She was covered in scars from an abusive past "...I'm guessing I'll be seeing you again, Ren?"

"Well, I enjoyed your company," he said as he adjusted his cloak. "I see no reason why not." He smiled to the wolf before exiting the alley. After turning the corner, a large wolf's shadow was seen instead of a man's.

She unfolds her wings and flies to the roof, watching them from there so nobody else would find her. She watches Allec and Amber so she could find them after everything was over

The music end as the crowd start clapping and throw flowers on them. Allec look at them and gave a smile "I think we should leave"

She sits and waits until a few people start to leave before flying down and landing beside them

// Waiting for the right time to bounce back in

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus