Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

(That's usually what happens. Not many places to jump in unless you just describe what you're doing)
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

// Well, I guess I'll drop out for a bit. I dunno.

(Just wait until it seems like a good chance then join in. Anytime is a good time)
Mari (played by Maylee)

Wonder what’s going on Mari thought her huge white wings fluttering nervously as she stood nearby a building on the outside of town. Seeing a crowd she leaned against the building and watched them clap. Her eyes darted around nervously hoping she wasn’t seen. A tiny grey baby dragon bounded up behind her and Mari scooped him up cradling him in her arms. “Hey Storm whatcha up to?” She asked stroking his head.

Ren had called it a night. Back inside the inn, many people lounged around the lobby. The sound of shuffling pool balls almost made it seem like a bar. "Hello.. I'd like to buy a few drinks." The wolfen noble called to the woman behind the counter. "Oh? What can I get you, sir?" She asked.

His amber eyes scanned the various options on the menu. "A few cups of red wine, please." His hand reached into his pocket and returned to the counter with two solid gold coins. "That'll be all." He insisted.

The woman blinked at the coins, gold around these parts must've been rare. "Y-yes, coming right up, sir." Within the next few moments, she appeared with a bottle of wine instead of the cups. "Please, have a welcoming stay." She smiled.

Okami smiled back with a slight bow of the head. "Thank you, I appreciate your service." Since a celebration had just ended a few minutes ago, people were still enjoying themselves. Taking advantage of this happy hour, Ren decided to sit at a table in a corner. On the table were three rose scented candles and a white cloth to match Ren's arctic fured cloak.

[May have overdone it a bit...]

(Oh well, I like the description. I can bring in Kora again)

Kora had left the others and tried to follow Ren's scent. She had to find it again twice, the other people's and animals' scents confusing her. She eventually finds him and walks inside. She didn't care about being a wolf walking into this place, she just hated being ignored or alone for very long

A familiar scent caught Ren's nose. His eyes perked up to see the wolf he found in the alley was now welcoming herself into the inn. "We meet again," Ren smiled. "Sooner than I thought." His smile became more of smirk, as for what he said was a tease.

He stood from the table and took a bow before motioning to the seat ahead of him. "Care joining me? I don't get much company, you know?" The cloaked male raised from his bow and poured more wine into a glass cup that was gifted from the woman at the counter.

She sits "Yeah sure. Celebration, if that's even what you call something like this, is basically over. The other two were still out and I don't like crowds." She looks around quietly "Why, of all places, would you want to come here..?"

A sharp sigh came from the male's lips. "It's just a place to get away." He sat down and drank his fill from the crimson colored wine. "I never liked the crowds either..not even as a prince." He chuckled to himself as he recalled every event of becoming a wolf. The pain it caused him... everything was taken.

"I'm curious. Do you have another form?" Ren's eyes squinted as he tried to imagine a female demon or possibly a human beneath the form of the wolf. "Or is a wolf all you are?"

"I was born with just a wolf form. After a while of abuse, I discovered a demonic form. Then, I was... Painfully... Given a human form. I don't prefer to use it. The scars are more visible."

[Please give me time! I'm just tired.]

(Is okie)
Mari (played by Maylee)

She kissed Storms head and set him on the ground. She walked into the crowd her fluffy wings attracted glares and peaple inching away form her. Storm bounded after her and the two walked past the Inn quickly making her way into a dark alley.

// A reply coming in about 10-20 minutes

(Snazzy)

// I try to be, dear

He nodded as he heard this. "I see, then I will not nag on the subject." He said. He went to take another drink, his lips caressing the glass rim of the cup before his eyes shot wide open. "Hmm, do you notice something in the air." Ren wasn't familiar with this feeling. It was as if there was something peaceful mixed with a cheerful vibe. "I think it's coming from outside." He exclaimed.

As looked he looked to the window of the inn, a white feather slowly drifted downwards to the cobblestone ground, outside. Ren didn't want to make any assumptions, but he had already seen a demon wolf today..what could have been the odds that a white feather belonged to an angel? "All in all, it could be nothing." Okami added, sighing at his current actions. "It may just be this wine." His hand went in a dismissive motion and closed the bottle off with the cap. "Thanks for joining me, dear. I'll be renting a room just upstairs if you need to drop by."

The thought of the feather lingered in his mind, but Ren knew it was best to keep to himself, at least for the night.

She flattens her ears "...I'll find you if I need to. Meanwhile, if you find anyone dead, don't ask too many questions."

The nobleman smiled, almost chuckling in a way. "Watch yourself. I'd hate to lose a friend in one night." He said before making way up the stairs.

She walks out and goes into one of the alleyway. She looks around for people nearby. She looks for an easy kill. Kora hadn't been joking. She was hungry.
Mari (played by Maylee)

Standing in the ally she shifted from foot to foot nervously. Seeing a feather drop nearby Storm pounced on it and pretended to attack it. “Silly” Mari said leaning over to watch them added glancing around nervously her smile gone “we should go... they could be near”. “And what’s a pretty little angel doing in a ally all alone?” A rather deep voice asked from behind her. Spinning around a large man grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him. Storm ran into the inn and frantically hid under a table shaking. “Let go of me!” She cried trying to pull her wrist away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus