Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She hears her and runs toward it, growling
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She smiled. "Probably." She was breathing kinda hard, but just slightly. "It's been forever since I danced to that song."

(Sorry!! I got super busy last night and I didn't rp!!! I feel really bad!!)
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

(Well its okay. )
"Man...I kinda enjoy this celebration they had put up. I've never felt good on this day" Allec stretch his body and shook his neck." Anywho....have you seen Korra? I hope she doesn't look for trouble."

"Haven't seen her, no. But why did you say this day?" She tilted her head slightly.

"I dont know...we just had a good talk about her nature...and I hope she didnt kill anyone for food." Allec scratch his head...:Say...I was itching for an adventure. I think Korra will just catch up. Besides she follows us around."
Ren Okami (played anonymously)

Ren Okami didn't do as he said. After reaching his room, a paper and an inked feather laid in front of him on a desk. He was near the window of the Inn, watching outside as his hand continued to script the details of his day. "Hmm, something isn't right." He told himself. He knew that the wine wasn't the cause of his feelings.

Downstairs, he heard a screech. He wasn't sure what it was, but it made his ears feel like they were being pierced by needles. "Ahh!" He clenched the feather he was writing with before jumping to his feet. After passing his door and grabbing hold of his signified cloak, he made way down to the floor level where he found a mystical beats shaking beneath a table.

"What the H--" his words were caught off by the screams of girl. He ignored the beast for now and focused his attention to the screams. Once outside, he saw it... An angel. A man with bulging muscles held the girl by her arm. "I don't think that is very smart of you, sir...holding an angel in such a malicious manner." Ren seemed calm now, just behind him was the two "heroes" that Okami needed to talk with. They were some ways behind him, but they were in view. "I suggest you let her go, now."
Mari (played by Maylee)

“Mind your own business” the man shouted at them angrily. Mari quickly took the chance kicking him in the shin but he didn’t let go of her. Mari paused but made a clicking sound and the Storm slowly and whispered way over there. Storm scratched at the mans face until he let go to Mari and Storm jumped into Mari’s arm. “Uhh” Mari said nervously cradling Storm in her arms, her huge wings twitched behind her.

A chuckle came from Ren. "More sophisticated than I thought. My name is Ren Okami." He bowed. "It's a honor to meet you, dear." He said. He never greeted an angel, so a formal approach seemed accurate enough. Though this angel seemed different, a maid attire was the oddest feature she had.

Now, Kora stepped out and listened quietly. She hated angels.

// Bump

Id really like a chance for a group grather
Mari (played by Maylee)

“I’m Mari and this is Storm” she said stroking Storm who was making a odd purring like noise. “I should go” She said and took a step back her wings spreading as she started floating away gracefully, in her arms rested little Storm.

She growls and starts walking back toward Allec and Amber

Watching the angel take her leave, Ren wanted to call out for her to stay. He had more questions than be did answers. "Very well. I'm sure you have your duties." He bowed his head and in an audible tone, he welcomed her to come back any time.

Now the angel was out of sight. Looking back, Okami saw the wolf, Kora, walking towards the others. Something seemed to bother her..was it the angel? He only stared before heading back to continue his work. They had to check in at least once during their stay here.

She dug her claws into the ground while she walked off, then unfolds her wings and tries to follow Allec's scent

From afar, Allec saw Korra and wave his hand " Hey where were you off to? "

"Nowhere... Just staying away from people.."

She nodded. "I don't blame you." She smiled.

"Since where all here...I heard there is a place that you can relax from all the adventures and travels. It sort like a spa in mount tranquil, it said elves welcome travelers, and other beings in there. But the only currency they accept is bright stone gems."

I'm liking this little plot ]

(Well this once abandoned a month ago...but continue it last september. Anyway how do we meet you guys?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » For All My Friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus