Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

True...sad...but true
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Sorry I've been procrastinating. I wanted what happens next to be absolutely perfect.
Yes. Commence Woo-ing protocal. Engage hip shaking and trendy provacotive dance routines.
So...I haven’t been getting any post updates recently.
Unholy replied to you
I know...I’m not sure how to reply
Not enough information?
No, I just can’t find the link to the rp in my activity feed and I don’t know what forum it’s on.
Yo let's rap up this chase lickidy split, the energy is dragin' homies. The spinner's wobbly, ya feel? Crooked and cranked. Straight jank, take out that tank. We gotta bust outta here and ram into Thea and Wicked, cause we convicted. Yeah. Yeah. I be here all night.
God that was painful to read.
Quit dissin' my flo, trick.
Hey the early 90’s called, they be asking where you at?
Post!
I’m sorry! I thought you guys were gonna continue the other plot line first!
Sp8ders Topic Starter

There! I posted! AHAHAHAHA!
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I hope I brought the hype back up.
Can always count on Chesire to bring the hype. Action packed post as per standard. You really never run out of nods to your theme.
I really, oh so desperately want to run over the two star struck lovers just outside in the badlands, but it just wouldn't work out. Jack is baiting me to do so, too.

Let us now end in a climactic crash while the party splits briefly. Khae or Robinn, you up. I wonder if Wicked's gonna show his new recruit the sewers under Riften, home of the Thieves Guild.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

SNORTS

Yeah, there's probably going to be a crash. Since tanks aren't really invincible.
Well Silent wants to tank. So crashing it isn't helpful.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus