Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Not physically possible and I have my freedom of speech.
*leaves area feeling rather smug*
Can we please discuss at length for many days the underlying nature of roleplaying as a form of complex expression that, at the root of it all, is just a means at which people can express themselves to ultimately understand one another in a more entertaining and roundabout fashion through a combination of imitation of popular or unpopular media, real experiences, and other sources of thought found in one's individual existence?

If not, I'm cool with just passively aggression-ing on others. I mean have you seen that RP Robinn is in with all those stats and classes and MMO shiz? Go play an actual MMO, like wow. I didnt even mean it like WoW, just wow.
You're welcome to join...I am lacking a few members and we are close to starting. SolarLoki and Unholy are active. My moderator is on almost all the time.
Hi guys. I'd like to say something.

So, I read through the posts here and I feel really uncomfortable about the implications here.

Specifically, the lack of respect.

As moderator, and forum creator, Sp8ders has the right to ask if people could save other rp discussions for other rp threads. I think they earned that right, and the respect, I hope, for this to be carried out. We have PMs. We have other rp threads for different discussions. This thread was made for the Bullet Fuse rp, as well as some real life shenanigans. Please respect the creator's wish.

I was surprised when they didn't threaten to kick people out, because to be honest if this was another forum they would have. I don't know what all this freedom of speech is about, but if it hurts someone else and violates something that they are intimately involved in- aka the rp they made- then I think it's uncalled for.

Just wanted to say what I thought.

And to say this: Disrespect is earned, not given. Then again, I guess you can't give what you never had.
Fair enough, of course. If you want my naturally sarcastic or unfunny OOC chatter to stop, Sp8s or anyone can just say so and I'll chill. I'm much more accustomed to harsher enviroments on these here internets so Jack's freedom of speech thing seemed like just a passing joke albeit in a cheeky stab at Sp8s glorious authority over us rowdy bunch.
Better idea, I’m going to stop responding to ooc posts.
I’ll see you all IC.

(Yes I know this is an overreaction on my part. But I’m pissed ok? It hurts that we can talk about anything on here, but when I mention another rp in passing everyone gets up in arms. And it’s more an empty threat than anything.)
Oh lord...
Why didnt I think of that...?

Also I'm not up in arms nor legs. 1v1 me in For Honor.
coke_monster wrote:
Why didnt I think of that...?

Also I'm not up in arms nor legs. 1v1 me in For Honor.

(You are definitely the ray of sunshine in the room)
The intention was fine, but the way you answered I feel was uncalled for. Please, I'm trying to prevent something. If you feel like a request was uncalled for, don't promote the unrest. Try to communicate in a respectful manner, is all.
I was simply asking why he hadn’t replied, it’s rather hard to convey tone through words on a screen. I meant no disrespect to any party involved.😔

And honestly my reply to sp8 was more an off handed joke than anything.
Guys? Is anyone still here?
Yep yep still here! Sorry, real life has been kicking me in the ass
I've been waiting. Just... hangin' out.

Yup there goes the jedi slicing and dicing. Definitely thought ramming a tank through would have been the choice, but that works. We have a coy catboi contending Chesire with his own all natural cat smile, who's target for it has suffered horrible betrayal! Cool.

Back to hangin' then.
Well if ramming a tank through been a choice, Chesire would probably total it. And Silence need that tank for materials :P. Don't worry if you leave Silence behind, she would probably cause more ruckus.
Someone kill me
?
All right?
Good
Then i wont have to deal with this week
Make sure to revive me next week
What? Exams? It's usually exams when it comes to openly suicidal requests, in my experience.

Anyways, can I get a sitrep on what everyone wants to do? I'd think wrapping up The Chase is a good idea, and then we can chill at Chesire HQ for more delicious Pepsi and other refreshments. Maybe get a disco ball going.

Alternatively, we can have O30, Silent, and Leka drive completely away from the city to hopefully crash into Thea and Catboi.

The third option is to just tell me to shuddup and post. I've just come to realize I'm a massively passive roleplayer who doesn't want to ruin anything.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus