Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Sp8ders Topic Starter

Tell that to silence who disabled all guns.
I’ve never written a flirty character before
*grins*
This will be interesting .
Raider-jack29 wrote:
I’ve never written a flirty character before
*grins*
This will be interesting .

Stop with the grinning.

S T A H P.
Spontaneous notice that Khaosmage is in fact an artist who is open for commissions. Check this cutie out she sketched for me:

gl-95592-1509684919.png

Isn't she precious. Enter offer code SPONSERED BY COKE® to get a whopping 0% discount on your first commission! That's right. 0% Off if you order now. The clocks ticking!

https://khaeosmage.tumblr.com/tagged/commissions
I’d rather not have to pay someone to do my character for for me, thanks, but no.
You press F5 / refresh the page constantly don't you. Admit it.

That's cool, I can offer you some great deals on rippable pants but I'll save that for New Years.
I do no such thing.
I got no money. Also Raider continue your section RP as pleased.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I can actually personally vouche of how great Khaeos is at art. They drew one of my characters and I JUST CAN NOT stop staring at her. A thing of absolute beauty. You really should commission her or, send it to your friends. I've actually been planning to commission her to draw Cheshire once I get paid.
To be honest the only two characters I wanted to be drawn are two: Talon and Restia. They are the longest characters I have worked on. Talon being 3 years and Restia going up to 1 and more. Except I got no money(If I have, I rather spend it on games :P)
[... rather spend it on games :P)[/quote]

The addiction is real. I want to buy holiday gifts for friends and family... but Monster Hunter Worlds is lookin' miiiiighty fiiiine. 60$. Oh no.
robinnrose wrote:
To be honest the only two characters I wanted to be drawn are two: Talon and Restia. They are the longest characters I have worked on. Talon being 3 years and Restia going up to 1 and more. Except I got no money(If I have, I rather spend it on games :P)

Hey bro...you ever going to post on the other rp?
Which one? The one with the Prince cursed or the one that has the Lord and the son?
Cursed prince
I did post: ((Continue as I am slightly off track))
Well tuts said he was waiting for you.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I'm going to sound rude about this, but I apologize. But can we not discuss another RP in the Eris RP discussion chat forum?
Somehow I knew someone was gonna say that. I find it funny that I can’t even briefly mention another rp in passing. Yet we have pages dedicated to large tangents into our own real lives and other random subjects that have no relevance.
Yes I’m being passive aggressive
Sp8ders Topic Starter

Continue being passive aggressive and I will aggressively kick you in the shin.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus