Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Sp8ders Topic Starter

See, what I had plan was the orignal intention was to head straight for Cheshire's pad, and somehow due to dumb heroic paragon luck run into the two that's standing around in the desert.

I mean, the tank isn't the weirdest thing someone drove into that little dump of a city. Someone once road in on a mob monster. Imagine it now, a mutated giant bug with a human ontop screaming their lungs off.
I get a feeling everyone is going to interrogate Silence.
Quiet?
Silent?*
SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED! NEWB WITH HIGH LEVEL GEAR, GIT IN THE TANK.
Still here,
I mean she is a newb...ish.
Dear lord that took me forever.
Finally took some time to get back here. Ah, now I see why you said that Jack. Describing stuff takes a load huh?

Ban Hammers... why didn't we think of that until now. That's brilliant! I (vaguely) recall sweet stories of hackers getting sweet comeuppance in unique ways in MMOs of the past. I recall the details... but anyways, admin weapons is some cool Lore to throw in there.

Ahhh... Leka has gone through some great anger management training to withstand O30 for more than a post, I see. Let me see how I want to play this in my next post...

And one last thing. Sp8s, could you give us some narration on entering your abode? It's gotta be some serious secret shiz, right? Is it in town, way off into the Oasis Ruins where Wicked and Thea are having their Hoody-convention?
What You say: Hoodie convention

What I hear: It’s not a faze mom!!!
"Stop giving me flashbacks."
-Kid who wore hoodies everyday in HS.
I can say it cause I’m in highschool.
lol what an emo lozer.

(Edit: JOKING)
Didn’t effect me the first two years, still doesn’t now.
I'm going off to not spam chat anymore for the rest of the crew, but good to know. Just wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings. I needed to make sure you knew you were, indeed, not a pathetic emo loser with terrible fashion se--

Sorry I would definitely commit to that joke but that feels too scathing. My favorites were big red and black ones that made me look like a school shooter. Hindsight is so funny. They haven't caught me yet so I don't regret it really.
Sp8ders Topic Starter

I had this shitty brownish hoodie I always wore, but it was so big and fluffy I just. It's perfection. Also, I will post my response soon, sorry I've been sick the past few days.
owo?
Only this: finals is a bitch
So Ive heard. UwU

Goo lok.
Thanks

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus