Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

If worse comes to worse...it’ll make one heck of a novel.
Sooo
So?
I got
Really sick
And i still am
Stupid... viruses freakin clogging up my respiratory system
Muahahaha! I conquered my annual cold in a mere two days. Git gud Khae. And also get better.

Anyone heard from Sp8s?
Nothing from Spider
Well.

Dog gonnit.

I guess now's the perfect time to make a game of my own. All of the one's I have been a part of have faded into obscurity.

But... that's a lot of work. How's it hangin' for you guys around here in the start of 2018? What Roleplay's are poppin'?

Edit: What the hell Jack has a profile pic after maybe half a year bravo bravo.
Not sure if I told you but I made another RP group called The World of Astrial
I think they simplified the way you give your character or profile a face claim.
The thought of having to keep track of power levels and numbers and ability comparisons ain't for me. I'll still pass, sorry mate. I'd rather play vidya or a hard rule set board game for numbers.

I haven't noticed anything different about profile pics. Are you suuuuuure you havent just recently discovered how to make it woooork?
All I know is that I used to not be able to, and now I suddenly am.
It's incredibly difficult getting a pic that is... I dont know the word. "Light" enough in data? They have to be less than 100 kb or however much it is and that makes many high quality pics we have these days unusable unless you know how to cut and range them down in size. Maybe you found a pic that finally worked.

*zips lips* :| No one.
Poor trans-boi. Maybe one day he'll get robo-waifu to not send him into a catatonic state of frustration.
Welp
I love him, I really do
But that boi is too easy to mess up
... lol? (Srrynotsrrycough)
o-o
~_~

I realize it's on me, but I have to say I dont have much drive left to write in this if Sp8s is ded. Again.
Yeah
I do wonder if we can drive the RP without her in circumstances like this
I think we very well could. I think we've gotten down the feel, the vibe, of this lil' setting that 4/5 members could carry on. I dont think I want to. Sadly. I stayed for you guys most of all, especially sense not one person dropped out of it since it started which is absolutely insane. I mean all five dropped around a year ago but then everyone picked it back up and that's even more insane to me. What did you guys all see in this? Because that was a dumb action-tastic extravaganza mired by my boring character and our very slow yet reliable IRL posting speed.

Hmm. It does suck to leave Khae hanging most of all though. Exploring Jack's furry thievery den and the big question of Where The Hell Is Nano are also things. Hmm.
Well Nano became a famous twitch persona and has her own stuff going on. I'm surprised no one is asking who's Silence. And not to mention we have to do the Convention!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eris RP discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus