Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She stared through the open door way. No one spoke her language and she had no way of translation to ask what the hell just happened.
Raymond Archer (played by JBGeitz)

He continued watching the fairy and the boy. He never seen anyone act like that to a royal member. This might be good.

(I gtg sleep guys cya later)

(See ya)
Twig Treeroot (played anonymously)

((Bye bye, sleep well))

Twig glanced at the girl, his curiosity peaked once again. Her words were strange but familiar. He had heard it before but could not pin point where and he he was far from deciphering it. But thoughts of the girl and her odd words were lost at the boy's reply.
A dragon? Here? But the elder said they were long gone. So how can one be here?
His curiosity was unquenchable and the boy was beginning to perturbed him. So Twig took one more glance at the girl before flying off in pursuit.
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"I don't appreciate being fallowed by glitter trailing flies."
The prince mutters as he makes his way down the road.

Amber walked outside and looked around. Three bear like men walked up to her. "Hey little lady."

"I'm a fairy not a fly and I do not trail glitter, that is yet another myth you humans created."
Twig flew next to the boy, close but far enough that the boy would not be able to catch him.
"Besides, I go where I please. Especially when it involves a boy that eats fire and a magical creature that is thought to be long extinct."

"Leave me alone, or I'll make sure the guardsmen get you. Last time I checked you had a warrant in the nearby city for reoccurring public indecency."
The boy says in a high and mighty attitude.

She looked at them confuse as they started to pull at her cloak, trying to take it off.

"I'd like to see those metalheads try, they could catch a slug if they wanted to. So I suggest you be a little nicer and explain some things or I swear all of your left socks are gonna be..."
It was then that he noticed the girl from before, surrounded by a trio of bandits. He grabbed the boy's cloak and tugged towards the girl.
"Come on! You have to help her!"

(Actually I got some more time) Archer got up and walked out the tavern with another bottle and saw the three bears. "Huh?"

They ripped it off of her, leaving her in a dress, corset, and shoes. She started crying as they undid her corset.

Archer thought that was far enough. He pulled out his cutlass and a pistol. He got in front of her and pointed his pistol at one of them. "You gone and made me miss my drinking time for this. Gonna have to pay for that mate."

The boy sighed and brought something out of the bag on his shoulder. This was a metallic bronze gauntlet with a large ruby sealed in it on the back of his hand. This was the gauntlet of draconian execution, owned by the last king of the red dragons before they were destroyed.

She looked up and clung to the man's back, crying tears of blood now.

Happy that the boy was doing something Twig let go of his cloak and flew towards the growing group. He glared at the men before flying behind the pirate to the girl.
"Hey, are you ok?"
He was surprised to see blood streaming down her face.

He looked back and saw her cry. Well that's strange, he thought. "One last chance to turn I'm not afraid to shoot your friend out here in public." His pistol clicked ready to fire.

The boy sighed and took the gauntlet off and began to store it in his bag.

The men backed away as they heard the click. She looked at the fairy confused as she didn't understand him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus